Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? (8862 Views)

Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
How did the white man get the black man to believe a white man was going to fly down from the sky to save him and take him to heaven? That the Creator himself is white, with a white son, white mother, white prophets etc?

What jazz did the whites use on us?

In all our powerful, ancient societies - Egypt, Nubia, Benin, Oyo, Ghana, Ashanti, the Igbo republican states, Kanem, Zulu, Shona etc, God and his deities were always portrayed as black. Some of those kingdoms predated European states and christianity by thousands of years, and clearly got on just fine under the notion of a black God. What happened? How come most of us today see white entities in our mind's eye when we envision the Supreme Being and/or those associated with him?

What's happened to us?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by menesheh(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How did the white man get the black man to believe a white man was going to fly down from heaven to save him and take him to heaven? That the Creator himself is white, with a white son, white mother, white prophets etc.

In all our powerful, ancient societies - Egypt, Nubia, Benin, Oyo, Ghana, Ashanti, Kanem etc, God and his deities were always portrayed as black. What happened?

BOLDED
God wasn't described in the Bible as a white man or did you assumed that from the context of white invention or the simulation of god in the films we watch exhibiting god with white complexion.

Actually we (Africans) are the last phase penetrated by civilization and scientific knowledge.
Medieval men cum every culture ever existed relied solely on supernatural(God) hypothesis in their quest to know why we are here? What's the purpose of life? Marvel of what is beyond their reach (like sun, moon, stars, day, night etc). They resorted to the unknown and inexplicable fantasies of gods or something of that sort due to non availability of other explanations. Modern men discovered the useful- telescope, microscope, theories, hypothesis etc to help unravel the mysteries and complexity life and the universe. Whitemen are dumping the old hypothesis of myths and fantasies to a more certain lead to unraveling why we are here. The lead to this new hypothesis takes sacrifices - literacy, education, wealth, doing what seems nonsense (research) in the eyes of a layman and other sorts like that.

Africa are still lacking behind in those endowment listed above, so we still resort and stocked with with creationism which is against every shroud of evidence science has ever came out with, to prove the new hypothesis.

So we Africans didn't take opium or ghana weed, it is a choice out of necessity. We were enslaved, Colonized, neo-Colonized still. We are lesser human with quarter of chromosome below whitemen because of what our forefather couldn't help to rescue themselves from.

Nairaland and the little educated ones are not helping matter. Any thing against god and logical reasoning will never hit front page which suppose to be a nice platform for helping in raising consciousness to our people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How did the white man get the black man to believe a white man was going to fly down from the sky to save him and take him to heaven? That the Creator himself is white, with a white son, white mother, white prophets etc?
In all our powerful, ancient societies - Egypt, Nubia, Benin, Oyo, Ghana, Ashanti, the Igbo republican states, Kanem, Zulu, Shona etc, God and his deities were always portrayed as black. Some of those kingdoms predated European states and christianity by thousands of years, and clearly got on just fine under the notion of a black God. What happened? How come most of us today see white entities in our mind's eye when we envision the Supreme Being and/or those associated with him?
What's happened to us?

Thank God. I just found the mad man that just escaped ward 32, Yaba Psychatric Hospital.

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
menesheh:

BOLDED
God wasn't described in the Bible as a white man or did you assumed that from the context of white invention or the simulation of god in the films we watch exhibiting god with white complexion.

Actually we (Africans) are the last phase penetrated by civilization and scientific knowledge.
Medieval men cum every culture ever existed relied solely on supernatural(God) hypothesis in their quest to know why we are here? What's the purpose of life? Marvel of what is beyond their reach (like sun, moon, stars, day, night etc). They resorted to the unknown and inexplicable fantasies of gods or something of that sort due to non availability of other explanations. Modern men discovered the useful- telescope, microscope, theories, hypothesis etc to help unravel the mysteries and complexity life and the universe. Whitemen are dumping the old hypothesis of myths and fantasies to a more certain lead to unraveling why we are here. The lead to this new hypothesis takes sacrifices - literacy, education, wealth, doing what seems nonsense (research) in the eyes of a layman and other sorts like that.

Africa are still lacking behind in those endowment listed above, so we still resort and stocked with with creationism which is against every shroud of evidence science has ever came out with, to prove the new hypothesis.

So we Africans didn't take opium or ghana weed, it is a choice out of necessity. We were enslaved, Colonized, neo-Colonized still. We are lesser human with quarter of chromosome below whitemen because of what our forefather couldn't help to rescue themselves from.

Nairaland and the little educated ones are not helping matter. Any thing against god and logical reasoning will never hit front page which suppose to be a nice platform for helping in raising consciousness to our people.

I think I'll place this piece of excreta firmly in the pits where it belongs.

Anyone with a functioning brain and/or knowledge of African/world history is welcome to contribute. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
sportsmaster:

Thank God. I just found the mad man that just escaped ward 32, Yaba Psychatric Hospital.

I'm mad because I'm forcing you to think?

10 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by menesheh(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by menesheh(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
ROSSIKE:

I think I'll place this piece of excreta firmly in the pits where it belongs.

Anyone with a functioning brain and/or knowledge of African/world history is welcome to contribute. Thanks.

I didn't get your points here.

Explain more?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by menesheh(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
ROSSIKE:

I'm mad because I'm forcing you to think?

Forcing him to think what?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by menesheh(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
sportsmaster:

Did you said that the op is mad?

Seems you really knew him.

I wonder
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by tpiadotcom: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
ROSSIKE:

What's happened to us?

any reason for your question?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:

any reason for your question?

I'll answer with a quote from Prof. Molefi Kete Asante:

''What is religion but the deification of ancestors, the making sacred of traditions within the context of history? How can we honour any god who was used against us? The only people who accept alien gods are defeated people; all others honour and accept their own name for the Almighty. We must learn to appreciate ourselves and our traditions. What is wrong with the African God?

What would we think of a Yoruba who accepted Chinese ancestors as his own? We would find it quite interesting and wonder how it came to be. But what of Africans' acceptance of others' gods? Is there no tradition with these alien gods? Of course there is tradition with these gods! To accept the Jews' god or the Arabs' god or the Hindu's god and so forth is to valorize those histories above your own. Indeed, it is to honour the names in those myths and stories higher than your own stories. It is to love the language, the places in their stories above your own. Why is Mecca, Rome, or Jerusalem more sacred than Bosumtwi? Quite simply, it is imperialism, not by force of arms, but by force of religion which sometimes comes armed.''

http://www.sankofasofa.com/docs/article/future-african-gods-clash-civilizations-dr-molefi-kete-asante

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by tpiadotcom: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
I meant why is this suddenly an issue for you at this time.

did something happen?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:

did something happen?
It's always been ''an issue'' for me, at least since I turned 18 a few decades back!

5 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by tpiadotcom: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
tmi, since I did not ask how old you were.

why is this particular question crowding out other questions you may have been asking before now?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by johnydon22(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
tmi, since I did not ask how old you were.

why is this particular question crowding out other questions you may have been asking before now?

What exactly is wrong with him asking the question he wants when he wants to ask it. . ?

6 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:

did something happen?
You gotta be kidding, right?

Walk down any given street in Lagos, and count the number churches, I mean Bullshyte mountains, I mean mad houses on any given block.
Only the insane would not weep, stop and ask who did this to my people?

Do you think the number of churches in Nigeria signify an abundance of knowledgeable conviction in the sublime nuances of religious philosophy, or just plain confusion arising from a denial of cultural identity?

14 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
We did it to ourselves, on purpose, intentionally. It was calculated, It was divinely calculated for a better future. God sent the devil out of his kingdom sounds like a myth, but it is the truth when we know the reality of the myth.

That future is now, We Black people are not christians, we are not church people. As you can see in the news, we are now be sent out of those devils' houses called the church. We can either leave it in peace or the Eternal Spirits in us the black people will simply vacate our bodies.

It is no jazz, there is no jazz the whiteman can do to put us out, The jazz was made by us to put ourselves to sleep in self-forgetfulness. What you are now doing brother is waking us up from a long deep sleep.

ROSSIKE:

What's happened to us?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
gatiano:
We did it to ourselves, on purpose, intentionally. It was calculated, It was divinely calculated for a better future. God sent the devil out of his kingdom sounds like a myth, but it is the truth when we know the reality of the myth.

That future is now, We Black people are not christians, we are not church people. As you can see in the news, we are now be sent out of those devils' houses called the church. We can either leave it in peace or the Eternal Spirits in us the black people will simply vacate our bodies.

It is no jazz, there is no jazz the whiteman can do to put us out, The jazz was made by us to put ourselves to sleep in self-forgetfulness. What you are now doing brother is waking us up from a long deep sleep.

Think I sighted you on one Saytanic thread...
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
I may have made a comment or two. Could you please be more precise?
herald9:

Think I sighted you on one Saytanic thread...

2 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:

Interesting angle, gatiano. Why did we do this, ie subject ourselves to this religious/cultural emasculation? This elevation of foreign traditions and philosophies over ours? What's the end game?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by tit(f): 3:51am On Jun 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:

I'll answer with a quote from Prof. Molefi Kete Asante:

The only people who accept alien gods are defeated people;
http://www.sankofasofa.com/docs/article/future-african-gods-clash-civilizations-dr-molefi-kete-asante

the answer lies in that statement.
before the "missionaries", if you beat me in battle, that means your juju is stronger than mine.
why then should I continue to worship an inferior juju?
either I worship yours or I look for an even stronger otumokpo.
the white man conquered benin, oyo, arochukwu, kano and sokoto!
what else but to worship his god more powerful god?!

4 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by delishpot: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2015
There are whites who also believe its not a black thing. No one is forcing anyone these days to believe. A certain group has missled the world and used the faith of some people to dominate and destroy people of all races this is not a war between whites and blacks, open your eyes and see far beyound what picture you are being shown. Those in authourity are using religion to milk the whole human race dry. Even if you had your Ogun and sango, the world players will still pitch your ogun against your sango to get the results they want.
what difference has all the juju worshiping done presently in nigeria made? I believe if witches and trado worshippers can cause peace to reign in the North, people will not need proof as to whom to follow

3 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by delishpot: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2015
plaetton:

You gotta be kidding, right?

Walk down any given street in Lagos, and count the number churches, I mean Bullshyte mountains, I mean mad houses on any given block.
Only the insane would not weep, stop and ask who did this to my people?

Do you think the number of churches in Nigeria signify an abundance of knowledgeable conviction in the sublime nuances of religious philosophy, or just plain confusion arising from a denial of cultural identity?

Those are businesses.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:
I may have made a comment or two. Could you please be more precise?
Just wanted to get your opinion.

The dude 'Melin' wanted people to ditch 'godism' for satanism, claiming that satanism was the original way of life for the blacks.

Is it not like choosing between two evils?

Is spiritual life realy that important to man.
Can't we just live with our disbelief?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:

What's happened to us?
They used physical weapons to fight and destroy us all making some to believe it's their enemy god punishing them for not believing in him and the only way to be saved is to give our life to him the enemy god..... They went as far as threaten us with eternal damnation. They corrupted our spiritual practises and made it to almost look like it's real with our ancient practises.. Remember a story of white coming to Africa and we where displaying our magical powers with our masquerades and all that,,, that ain't fun, they where stealing our spiritual life. And they succeeded. Right now no one can differentiate between the real God or bad one.. We are the original Gods that inhabits this earth.... I weep for my race

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2015
tit:

the answer lies in that statement.
before the "missionaries", if you beat me in battle, that means your juju is stronger than mine.
why then should I continue to worship an inferior juju?
either I worship yours or I look for an even stronger otumokpo.
the white man conquered benin, oyo, arochukwu, kano and sokoto!
what else but to worship his god more powerful god?!
Persuasive argument, but I'm not sure this was the rationale behind mass conversion. It was more a bread and butter thing. The colonialists diverted the resources of the conquered territories away from the traditional economy and towards the upkeep of their new colonial structures. To access those resources, the 'natives' needed 'western education' to be able to work and earn as clerks etc. The colonialists insisted that in order to access that education, the 'native' had to abandon their 'heathen' religion and embrace christianity, and even adopt European names. Thus their schools doubled as christian missionary outposts, and one couldn't access the much needed education without abandoning one's God in favour of the foreign one. So I think economic coercion/blackmail by the colonialists played a big part in all this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
The history of Us the Black people is so refined and so advance that the Black people of the world today can't believe. I don't blame them for such, I blame them for not reading at all, as the white people would say, "the best place to hide anything from a negro is the book". They are perfectly right, in that, they the white people took all the books away from us, they re adjusted these books, rewrote and revised them severally and thoroughly, replacing the words with metaphors and superficial myths etc, and they gave us the revised books amongst which are the bible and the hadith. To support the revised book, they employed preachers, pastors, imams and government officials to ensure that people studied the revised book to heart. Which we did will beyond the whiteman's greatest imagination. And that is why we are here now, loving a nude white jesus stick to a wooden cross. We simply just studied hard the revised books.

The graduates, Masters and doctorates' degrees holders would say or claim that they studied hard and read alot, yes, that is true, we read a lot, we read the revised books, a curriculum set by the white people to serve white-supremacy. Thus, the best place to hide the truth from the Black people is to hide the true original books.

To go straight to the point.
We made the white races/light races to teach us evil. nothing more.

The Black people knew evil but have never experienced it. To the Blackman, what is the use of knowing something without experiencing it? what is the use of knowledge without experience? Knowledge + Experience (doing or work) over time = Power. Thus "to know is to be, and to know something is to be that thing".

Since we could not perpetrate evil by ourselves due to our dominant nature (not dominate), we had to bring out that recessive gene or brown/light germ out of us to make a new weak being. Thus the saying or myth- "there was war in heaven, and the devil was cast out of the heavens" (the revised edition). The original, The Blackman removed or cast out the recessive genes from his temple.
When we made them, we had to give them dominion by putting ourselves to sleep(leaving just 168 of us intact to watch and takecare of the universe or atleast the solar system and another 60,000 who made them from their bodies who are called Eloheim; also Black brothers and sisters). If we do not give them that dominion, we would have killed them on their slightest filth or evil.

There a lot of accounts where arabs and white travellers and scholars few thousands of years ago said, when they came in contact with the Black people, there were no crimes, no wars, no hunger or wants. It all began after we had contacts with the light race people.

All the evil committed by Black people are copied, immitated and are derivatives. Anything they do, we copy or immitate it and we become twice more of the evil. We have been on both ends of the evil. doing it or suffering from it.

What is a recessive gene? Even the Black baby of 1 week old know the answer a million times better that charles darwin or gregor mendel.

So I challenge every person that calls the op crazy or I, To mention one single evil or crime committed by the Black people which is not a derivative.

NB- After the light races were made, We send them a lot of prophets to teach them good and righteouness, they were also gifted freewill. So that when they(the crazy ones), are destroyed, We won't or they rest of them can't claim that we did not warn enough.

The end game is that we now know that with evil comes destruction, when evil destructs it can't rebuild. Proof- Their christian head the pope is no appealing to be grateful to creation, and stop destroying it, because whatever technology they have can't rebuild it. We (Black people) can.

ROSSIKE:

Interesting angle, gatiano. Why did we do this, ie subject ourselves to this religious/cultural emasculation? This elevation of foreign traditions and philosophies over ours? What's the end game?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:

Hahahahahahaha.... We Africans are Muslims. Get your guns ready, we gotta fight for God soon.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is vital that We as black people know the truth. The devils can't stop the truth, darkness can't cover light; So the have the last option of missing a whole truth with a little pinch of lies. He said a lot of truth, the pinch of lie is the name "satan", satan is the making of the devils.

2) merlin was a white magician, magic or miracles are illusions, they are lies.

3) he used jews alot as the evil. There are true Jews/Hebrew or Israelites who are Black people, and then there are those who say they are Jews but they are not, the white people there now, or those that say they are Muslims but are not, the white arabs. But he did not specify which from which.

4) Every Black person is a God/Allah. He said that, but he did not tell what the white people really are which is devils.

Devil is not a derogatory word, It was what the light people were called in different language. The white people demonized their own name by themselves, while the black people (indigenious traditional people) just saw it as what it was even I don't fully understand what categories the Yoruba put Esu or the Igbo Ekwesu.

The Black people are the uncreated creation, the self created, We have been before the universe. Thus we are eternal from the past and eternal into the future. We have LIVED and we will continue to LIVE.

We made the white people, just 6000 years ago, their nature is contuary to ours, they think and do the opposite and reversed way.
They are not eternal from the past and will not physically be in the future. Since they are contuary and reversed,

Then our LIVED becomes reversed into DEVIL (reversed). Righteousness and equality, truth and justice gives LIVE, the white people can't do that.
We LIVE in deed, In reversed, They are EVIL (Dead).
herald9:

Just wanted to get your opinion.

The dude 'Melin' wanted people to ditch 'godism' for satanism, claiming that satanism was the original way of life for the blacks.

Is it not like choosing between two evils?

Is spiritual life realy that important to man.
Can't we just live with our disbelief?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Before you attack me. Kindly give or tell me the defination of the word "Muslim"? no joke. Now tell me the defination of other religion.

The white arabs are Muslims by faith, they are trained to be Muslims.

The Black people are born Muslims, Born a Mason. We don't need to learn good or righteousness, It is already built in us.

I await your answer.

Besides, Who called You, Us, and I Africans? Is that our name?

emrain:

Hahahahahahaha.... We Africans are Muslims. Get your guns ready, we gotta fight for God soon.

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:
Before you attack me. Kindly give or tell me the defination of the word "Muslim"? no joke. Now tell me the defination of other religion.

The white arabs are Muslims by faith, they are trained to be Muslims.

The Black people are born Muslims, Born a Mason. We don't need to learn good or righteousness, It is already built in us.

I await your answer.

Besides, Who called You, Us, and I Africans? Is that our name?

Muslim: A person who is a follower and believer of Islam.

Africa: The continent that is south of Europe, east of the Atlantic Ocean, west of the Indian Ocean and north of Antarctica.

Africans: the original inhabitants of Africa.

Alfa what's up? Hope you're fasting (starving yourself)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did God Forgive Those That Crucified Jesus? / Indians Are Throwing their Idols Inside River For Not Saving India From Covid-19 / 10 Ways Atheism Qualify As A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.