Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times (33795 Views)

Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Ali-Modu Sheriff (Photo) / Appeal Court Adjourns Ruling On Saraki - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by honygold: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
The bad egg of kwara

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by bigerboy200: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just make d sufferings of Nigerians end..we don't care who and who u are consulting..
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by ipreach: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
indeed, you went to obj to seek his outdated wisdom and knowledge
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by exlink10(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
ok tnk u
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
ok
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by synergy85(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
OBJ and saraki belong to the outgoing generation, let us help our own generation by supporting the campaign to create a counselling platform and publish aspiring writers at http://igg.me/at/synergy85

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by myklangelo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
How forward did Obasanjo move this country for him to be consulted on thaat matter. A man that wants to perpetuate himself on us.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
There were two white christian men, John and Mike, whose plane crashed into a desert. Luckily they survived unharmed. As they traveled through the hot desert looking for food and water, they gave up and sat down, thinking of what to do.
As the dust in the air settled, they suddenly could view a mosque ahead. They became very hopeful. But then John said ''Muslims are there. They might help us if we say we are Muslim.'' Then Mike said ''No way, I won't say I'm Muslim, I'm gonna be honest''.
So John and Mike went to the Mosque ahead and were greeted by an Arab Muslim, who asked what their names were.
John thought of a Muslim name and said, 'My name is Muhammad'. And Mike said 'My name is Mike'.
The Arab man said 'Hello Mike.' And told these other men to take Mike and give him food and drink.
Then he turned to John and said, 'Salaam Muhammad. Ramadan Mubarak! (Hello Muhammad, Happy Ramadan)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Smartwave: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
VP- Yoruba
SP - Yoruba
D/Speaker - Yoruba
D/S/P - Igbo
Speaker - Isawa by tribe from Tafawa balewa side of Bauchi State.
Next......
Not too bad
Real Hausa/Fulani man are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Mamaflex(f): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
jerflakes:

NO.

H is for "Hey, you guys are derailing this thread"

angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by ceejay80s(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Which foolish wisdom obasanjo get? He get wisdom and we still dey for square one after his 8yrs rule
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by rashygenius: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
preizton:
No H for Housing estate.
well in case money no gree shw

d piece of land fit turn to forest

dereby Hipopotamus creepin in as is habitat

so i will still go 4 H=HIPOPOTAMUS
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by tellwisdom: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
otipoju:
A broken pot, even when fixed can never look like the original.

In the months to come, Saraki will realise the enormity of his betrayal.

Conceding the Deputy position to PDP is the height of betrayal....he will never be trusted by any reasonable person and would always be viewed with suspicion.

His victory is a phyrric victory. He lost more than he gained and will be served at the appointed time.

Cry me a river cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by ajja: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
i don tey wen cloce door meeting dey
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
sonofananimal:
VACANT

SELLS BOY AND GIRL NEEDED WE DO SELL HUMANS PART FOR RITUAL AND LONG LASTING MARRIAGE ANY INTERESTING SOMEONE SHOULD PLS CONTACT

pls are you from Ogun or any south west state excluding ONDO nd EKITI states? thats were those things happens
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by olabukola: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
otipoju:

Conceding the Deputy position to PDP is the height of betrayal....he will never be trusted by any reasonable person and would always be viewed with suspicion.

His victory is a phyrric victory. He lost more than he gained and will be served at the appointed time.
This is absolute truth but what happens to "no permanent friend in politics" or do we quote this when it suits us. As far as politics in concerned in Nigeria, don't trust anybody. Saraki himself knows this. He already betrayed his former party what made those his colleague think he will not betray them? To me he did not lose anything, what else can he ask for? Presidency? I think this is his peak.
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by ogene007: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
otipoju:

Stop hurting because Ekperemadu's election has come to stay. Nigeria is moving forward.
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Bovis(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
otipoju:

I hate maggots like Saraki with a passion. They're not loyal and faithful to any cause other than their selfish interest.
They've no respect for protocol and orderliness. Same way he looted a whole bank and destroyed share holders funds

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by discusant: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Visit to Obasanjo: Saraki is recycling and rehearsing the old system with king maker phenomenon stuff that has failed Nigeria over the years.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Azedplus(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hope Baba OBJ will tell him to change his rebelious nature or we create another English expression ( as rebellious as Bukola Saraki ) rebelled against his late Father,PDP and now APC . Nigerians watching u
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by fajani(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na this kind stupid teeth all of them go dey open... that one no dey freak me at all

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
otipoju:

Nonsense, if APC did not treat Saraki with respect and pamper him they will be in trouble because exactly what happen to PDP will happen to them where the G7 governors decamped and that brings about the fall of PDP.
Pro. Saraki law makers will decamp to PDP, making APC the minority in the senate. Same goes to the lower house.
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by thegoodone2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
sonofananimal:
VACANT

SELLS BOY AND GIRL NEEDED WE DO SELL HUMANS PART FOR RITUAL AND LONG LASTING MARRIAGE ANY INTERESTING SOMEONE SHOULD PLS CONTACT

Truly u are the son of an animal. You are WANTED
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by staymore: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
otipoju:

Nothing will happen to him. All these Tinubu follow follow people no go gree us hear something.
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
sonofananimal:
VACANT

Sonofananimal, you need serious help! Senseless post.
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by otipoju(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
chisco82:

Nonsense, if APC did not treat Saraki with respect and pamper him they will be in trouble because exactly what happen to PDP will happen to them where G7 governors decamped and that brings about the fall of PDP.
Pro. Saraki law makers will decamp to PDP, making APC the minority in the senate. Same goes the the lower house.

That is exactly what is the best thing for him, to decamp to PDP... in APC, he will always be viewed as a Judas, there is no soap that he can use to wash that one.

If you dont know, know now...Buhari intends to do one term and is already grooming Fashola and Rochas to take over the mantle of leadership.

While Rochas is doing his homework by building bridges with those that matter and Fashola has an impeccable pedigree of distinguished service, some others are showing that they are in the game for purely selfish motives...power for the sake of power only.

The likes of Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwaal are just wasting their time. Make them align abd realign till tomorrow, nothing for them.

All it takes is for their files to be put in the public space.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by xtervaganza(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
contested for president twice and won

handpicked Yar Adua as president - he won

made a no hoper jonathan who was even hated in his region and he also won

supported Buhari and he won too

but according to yeebos but but but but Baba is not relevant

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by bettercreature(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Saraki has killed the passion of CHANGE in the country.
- he can enjoy the offer while it last.
- the best for him is to be independent minded in this tenure.
- I suggest if he can call for a rerun of election for that seat.
- he would certainly lose the support of Executive and Party in all dealings.
- he should also expect a "coup" in the senate soon if he does not note the banana peels. One is the current call for review of allowances.
- Baba would have advised him on doing the needful.
You got it,No sane man would ever trust Saraki again,He betrayed PDP and now APC,i trust Obasanjo he hate such people with passion

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by Mentcee(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
otipoju:

Foolish southwasted, bigoted, myopic comment.
Re: Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times by spako4(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
No reasonable person will trust you Bukola.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana, Agbakoba: Ikpeazu No Longer Abia Governor by Law / Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters / Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.