Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds (36705 Views)

Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Swap Rott, BB, Co, Mastiff, or other Breeds With A 32 INCHES HD LED TV / Panda Gsd/alsatian Breed, Rear Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds by Tylerdan(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2016
CodeineJunkiee:

1) They are basically the same dog only with different names. It originally came from Germany reason the Germans call it their Shepherd while the British coined the "Alasatian' name for the dog. That pretty much answers your question.
2)There isn't really a price range. You feed your dog according to the resources available within you shikena grin. Some spend less than 10k a month to feed their dog, some higher... All fingers aren't equal
3) Yeah a first timer can raise a GSD as it's still the most intelligent dog breed around. Keeping a dog still boils down to No 2: the resources you have within you. For instance if you're living in a one room apartment with little or no compound. I wouldn't advise you to get a Caucasian or rottweiler as this type of dogs belong to the working class of dogs and they need space to exercise and move around. A lap dog ẹ.g a toy pomeranian, samoyed, Maltese or lhasa Apso would be your best bet in this case as these dogs are diminutive in nature. They'll suit the person's housing plans and would do just fine anywhere. You dig? Again some dogs are voracious eaters compared to some other dog breed. Caucasians and Boerboels eat like they hear from their other dogs that the world may be ending tomorrow. I hope all I've typed up here would give you an informed decision as to what dog breed suits you.

bro you have said it all op thats sound guidance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds by wunmi590(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds by cybriz82(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
mayorall:
Loyal and very cunning

Good one.

U get mind live ur own mek e dey follow u waka.. Lolz my own go chase anything walkable....
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's nice =)
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
tylerdan:
bro you have said it all op thats sound guidance

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog / The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) / How I Prepare My Dog Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.