Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? (41464 Views)

Interesting Ways To Please A Nigerian Mother In Law. / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Is Mother A Witch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by 5minsmadness: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
A friend of mine is having issues. His mother in law came to spend some time with them and help take care of the kids while wifey is off to work. Wifey works shifts and is currently on night shift.

Recently he has noticed mother in law has become overly friendly and has over stepped her boundries on more than one occasion e.g wanting to eat from his plate when she has her own food, has walked in on him twice now in the bathroom and on both occasions has retreated with heavy laughter and claiming it was a mistake.

My friend is getting very uncomfortable but doesn't know if to approach his wife about it or is overreacting. Mama has two more weeks to stay. Should he tell his wife or let things be?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
5minsmadness:
A friend of mine is having issues. His mother in law came to spend some time with them and help take care of the kids while wifey is off to work. Wifey works shifts and is currently on night shift.

Recently he has noticed mother in law has become overly friendly and has over stepped her boundries on more than one occasion e.g wanting to eat from his plate when she has her own food, [/b]has walked in on him twice now in the bathroom and on both occasions has retreated with heavy laughter and claiming it was a mistake.[b] My friend is getting very uncomfortable but doesn't know if to approach his wife about it or is overreacting. Mama has two more weeks to stay. Should he tell his wife or let things be?

I'm sorry but grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Feranchek(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm...

Eleyi gidi gan o0o! what can a righteous man do kwanu Bro, you've been holding yourself for a while, please continue doing so.

Buh if you really wanna know her true intent, pretend to play along, then tell her "mama, I'm really missing my wife this night can't wanna sit to hold her in my arms" then watch how 'mama' reacts grin

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by demmy0325(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin... Mama needs help... She must be a psycho.... And ask ur wife wah shes bn tellin her mother behind.. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by belamour(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Who Is Directing The Movie

grin grin grin grin

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Well I don't think he needs to tell his wife anything or confront mum in law cos he may be wrong. Next time she takes food from your plate , you should frown heavily and show by body language that you do not like it. If she comes in the bathroom again shout at her then and there that why does she keep walking in on you.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Its pretty sad that people tend to judge a person based on his/her behaviour or show of character. The fact that she walked in on you, unclad while you were taking your bath doesn't translate to an expression of her affection (that she's interested in you). And laughing doesn't means that either. Only time would tell if she has a motive behind her actions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by bukatyne(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Feranchek:
Hmmm...

Eleyi gidi gan o0o! what can a righteous man do kwanu Bro, you've been holding yourself for a while, please continue doing so.

Buh if you really wanna know her true intent, pretend to play along, then tell her "mama, I'm really missing my wife this night can't wanna sit to hold her in my arms" then watch how 'mama' reacts grin

I think this should work

However, the guy's hormones might be working overdrive grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Tashaamania(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Its pretty sad that people tend to judge a person based on his/her behaviour or show of character. The fact that she walked in on you, unclad while you were taking your bath doesn't translate to an expression of her affection (that she's interested in you). And laughing doesn't means that either. Only time would tell if she has a motive behind her actions.
I guess the guy should wait till she virtually climbs on him while he's naked on bed before he takes action .. oops I forgot, that could be a mistake too!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tashaamania:

I guess the guy should wait till she virtually climbs on him while he's naked on bed before he takes action .. oops I forgot, that could be a mistake too!
LOL. Sarcastic you. That wasn't what I was driving at.

2 Likes

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Yustash001(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
You can hardly see nairalanders bringing this kinda topic and saying it happens to them....it either happens to their friends or family.....back to the topic....@OP...your friend should try to grab...his mother inlaw in the wrist not the elbow....so that she won't escape....

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by FynBabe(f): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
5minsmadness, are you a marriage counsellor? The kind of marital issues people bring to you ehn!
But why should a man think such of his MIL now?
If MIL makes the guy uncomfortable in his own home, he should send her back earlier than he intended before mama would go and tell her daughter something else o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Tashaamania(f): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dnarvaez:

LOL. Sarcastic you. That wasn't what I was driving at.
Exactly what were you driving at? cheesy 'Coz you said something like the guy in question giving enough time to know exactly what's up the lady's sleeve.

I, personally love to deal with issues earlier than later because the turn up of events later could be something you wouldnt be able to handle and then 'Had I known' sets in.

5 Likes

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tashaamania:

Exactly what were you driving at? cheesy 'Coz you said something like the guy in question giving enough time to know exactly what's up the lady's sleeve.

I, personally love to deal with issues earlier than later because the turn up of events later could be something you wouldnt be able to handle and then 'Had I known' sets in.
Yep. Situations like this do occur. But I still think the guy in question need not be quick at drawing up conclusion to the matter at hand. Let him try for the time being to handle the situation, I believe it won't take long before his mother in law reveals her colours.
@ boled though. Funnily you're making this seem like a die hard circumstance, yet its imortantly right.
Early prevention. :-)
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Tashaamania(f): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Yep. Situations like this do occur. But I still think the guy in question need not be quick at drawing up conclusion to the matter at hand. Let him try for the time being to handle the situation, I believe it won't take long before his mother in law reveals her colours.
@ bolded though. Funnily you're making this seem like a die hard circumstance, yet its imortantly right.
Early prevention :-)
Early prevention, right? You agree with me. I'm glad I won this case grin
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tashaamania:
Partially.;-)
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tashaamania:
Partially.;-)
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
The mama is on heat, allow her carry her wahala go jeje oh...
Infact stay as much away from home as possible the next 2 weeks

5 Likes

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by coogar: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

Recently he has noticed mother in law has become overly friendly and has over stepped her boundries on more than one occasion e.g wanting to eat from his plate when she has her own food, has walked in on him twice now in the bathroom and on both occasions has retreated with heavy laughter and claiming it was a mistake. My friend is getting very uncomfortable but doesn't know if to approach his wife about it or is overreacting. Mama has two more weeks to stay. Should he tell his wife or let things be?

i don't want to believe she's making moves on him. maybe she's got the spirit of voyeurism - she likes to peep! why would any MIL make moves on her SIL? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by 5minsmadness: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dnarvaez:

And how else do you propose to judge them

4 Likes

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by 5minsmadness: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yustash001:
You can hardly see nairalanders bringing this kinda topic and saying it happens to them....it either happens to their friends or family.....back to the topic....@OP...your friend should try to grab...his mother inlaw in the wrist not the elbow....so that she won't escape....

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Moana(f): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Konji na bastard grin

Lol on a serious note. Dont tell your wife and dont confront you MIL just yet, she might not be doing it intentionally. Lock the bathroom door when u shower or do your thing. And always seat far from her when you eat.

12 Likes

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
5minsmadness:

And how else do you propose to judge them
Answer: kindly screw up and read by subsequent posts.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Feranchek(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
bukatyne:

I think this should work

However, the guy's hormones might be working overdrive grin

Nne no be lie you talk o0o0!! grin

Konji MA baskad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
She Wan examine wetin you dey take waya her pikin
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by funlord(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2015
grin Erm op! Why your homie no dey like lock him room door when him dey baff? Abi na "stylistic invite"?

4 Likes

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by tiredface: 7:03am On Jun 20, 2015
LIAR. MAYBE YOU NEED SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP. START BY REEXAMINING YOUR BEHAVIOR IN THE HOUSE.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by crackhaus: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Tell your friend to eat his meals in the comfort of his bedroom and lock the darn bathroom door behind him for God sake...

2 Likes

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Pineapp: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
It's a test! And your wife is aware of it.. Just don't fall prey...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:
i don't want to believe she's making moves on him. maybe she's got the spirit of voyeurism - she likes to peep! why would any MIL make moves on her SIL? grin

Well, it has happened to someone i know. Mama went for omugwo and was having an affair with her son in law. She walked in on them and all hell was let loose. Turns out they had been getting it on for a long time. Long story short; she eventually fled the country with her children and said she won't step foot in Naija till her mum dies. It's been about 10years now and we haven't seen her. Son in law died few months later but mama is still very much alive. Very miserable though, as her hubby and children practically abandoned her.

OP please tell your friend to nip this in the bud. Na from clap them dey enter dance lipsrsealed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Phema:

Well, it has happened to someone i know. Mama went for omugwo and was having an affair with her SIL. She walked in on them and all hell was let loose. Turns out they had been getting it on for a long time. Long story short; she eventually fled the country with her children and said she won't step foot in Naija till her mum dies. It's been about 10years now and we haven't seen her. SIL died few months later but mama is still very much alive. Very miserable though, as her hubby and children practically abandoned her.
OP please tell your friend to nip this in the bud. Na from clap them dey enter dance lipsrsealed

Please clarify
You mean the lady's MOTHER was caught having sex with the ladys husband's sister. Wetin her husband come talk, husbands family nko?
If so..hmm
Even at that they should forgive her and reconcile.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Ishilove: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2015
How old/young is the said mother-in-law? Because this one wey Mama is forming ehn...

How can she walk into the bathroom when he was in it, not once, but twice? cheesy cheesy

Nawa o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.