Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (41479 Views)

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by 0079jaBond(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, please help this young lady find her family.

She used to be seen as a mentally deranged person in the area. Wherever she went, it ended in beatings or being driven away. Rains and the scourging sun always dealt a big blow to her. But on Friday, 22nd of September, 2017, she helplessly walked into our church (RCCG Grace & Victory Area HQ in Itori, Ewekoro LGA, Ogun State) during a vigil and right there, the God of Elijah touched her life miraculously and she confessed: "oh thank God! Now I can talk".

After the vigil, we went up close to her and at each attempt of answering our questions, she'd cry and lament on how her life has turned out. But thanks be to God, we've been trying our best to cater for her since then like feeding, bathing and changing her clothes, and we were able to find out a few details.

Her name is Mariam and from our keen observations, it appears she was a victim of ritualists who weren't successful in their bid to use her. She's terribly sick, has a deep wound on her leg and can't talk properly because of sore throat. Surprisingly, she speaks English language quite well which shows she's educated. After a while, we discovered she also speaks Hausa but shockingly, she asked us if she's in Nigeria, which is a testament to her previous statement that she has been walking aimlessly for a long time and she senses "they" must've been looking for her.

She cannot really recollect her past. She appreciates we're trying and though it isn't easy, we wouldn't want her to be sent back to the streets. We've notified the police, kabiyesi, local government and the community leaders. But we would still appreciate help from others as well. Please, if you can or if you know any NGO or anybody that can assist us further in terms of Medicare and other ways, kindly comment below.

Please SHARE to help her find her family. Thank you.

cc lalasticlala RoyalRoy FP will be of great help

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God she's okay. Take her to NTA, shebi them still dey do Newsline on Sundays. E don tey I view NTA

23 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by 0079jaBond(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thank God she's okay. Take her to NTA, shebi them still dey do Newsline on Sundays. E don tey I view NTA

She can't even walk. Her health now is a huge concern and the church isn't too bouyant like that but we're doing the little we can

8 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
0079jaBond:

She can't even walk. Her health now is a huge concern and the church isn't too bouyant like that but we're doing the little we can
Involve your zone or province welfare department. Help can come from them

10 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kai...thank God she didn't fall in the wrong hands of rapists and ritualists.

A lady friend on 2go once told me of how her first 3 sexual experiences were ALL rapes.

Women are indeed a vulnerable group.

May God heal and protect her

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by dust144(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
No
Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
so sad aiye le ibosi ooooo
Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
so sad aiye le ibosi ooooo
Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
is her pussy big&tick?
only AMADIOHA knows when u will GT senxe

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Feed her and take her to a police station.
Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
0079jaBond:

Just pray and she will be healed and filled up in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by onajison(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nope
Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
bad country...she don tire

super frustration all over her face

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
God protect I and my family members from ritualists. Let them see fire when they see me.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by edeXede: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
embarassed

She is pretty

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Take her to a tv station...I believe the world will see her there-her people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
is her pussy big&tick?

Why have you decided to be an ediot?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Intellad(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:

only AMADIOHA knows when u will GT senxe
guy free me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

A lady friend on 2go once told me of how her first 3 sexual experiences were ALL rapes.

Ritualists don't have use for mad people. That your friend is quite unluvky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by obong003(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
is her pussy big&tick?

Mumu raised to power 10

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
is her pussy big&tick?
May God have mercy on you.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
guy free me
lols person nomfit follow u play again
y u dey do like nnamdi KANU
Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
is her pussy big&tick?

Sorry, I have to say this..... U are a mad man!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Exponental(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
is her pussy big&tick?
Sorry.... I pity the womb that bore you.
She looks like FGP

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
is her pussy big&tick?
Does this one have a brain? Naaa I doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Yourskills(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
is her pussy big&tick?
whatever a man sow, he must reap...keep reaping...khamar is patiently waiting

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Intellad(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Why have you decided to be an ediot?
say sorry
Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Alariwo2: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
is that not Kanu's sister from his family of lunatics?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Intellad(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yourskills:
whatever a man sow, he must reap...keep reaping...khamar is patiently waiting
witch
Re: Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

shocked shocked
3 times !!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.