Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. (57152 Views)

Imagine What A Blogger Wish For Comedian Emmanuella / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hard work pays.....

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Lovechyld101(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
I don't see any thing different from his before ad after only the exotic houses and rides he has always been a stylish man.
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
I love guys who marry ladies taller than them a bit.

U r beautiful and almost everywhere on fp. 4get dat. d fact is dat u r taller dan me.... so hw far na...
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by QualityPays: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Guy u must be short
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by daveP(m): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Judeoxide:
Lol omoh see baggy shirt and trousers now..but which kind dressing be that now...thank God for him sha..AY no to funny ohh I think what boosted him was and still is his creativity...he sure knows how to he sure knows how to hammer the nail on the right spot
that was what was in Vogue grin then. In 20 yrs from now, our present fashion trends would look archaic to the generation and we would keep saying "mehn than was the latest".....

AY.... Truly hardworking! Beautiful wifey
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Amazo: 2:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Willaimsbrick:

Cash has the potentials to transform your life in ways you don't imagine possible. See his achievements:

Hard work pays..!
\
source: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/see-what-hard-work-has-done-for.html

Who told you he got his wealth through hard work undecided? There's too many hardworking people who live broke and die without ever achieving wealth.

He got it through ingenuity. Hard work doesn't pay, "smart work" does cool
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by MoniqJ: 2:53am On Jun 20, 2015
One day my hard work will pay off too. www.moniqj..com
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by themodernman: 3:08am On Jun 20, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

And u are taller than me a bit.

But you got no money.
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by kromoto: 5:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Hard-work is very essential but the truth is that making it in life is 5% hard-work and 95% of GOD's favor

Ecclesiastes 9:11.New Living Translation

"I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time"

Religious extremist! If you like don't work, just fold your arms and wait for manna.
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by kromoto: 5:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Melasam:
u sound like a short man

Even aki and pawpaw have girls running after them
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2015
themodernman:

But you got no money.

Do u know me
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Toks2008(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2015
kromoto:

Religious extremist! If you like don't work, just fold your arms and wait for manna.

Apparently your brain lacks the dexterity to decipher the message in my post.

And i remember starting my comments with the facts that hard work pays but if hard work is enough to make people wealthy then i guess every truck pusher,menial job workers and infact every legitimate hustling man on the street will be wealthy.

Is AY the only comedian working hard? Please think maturely and get the message in my posts before you misquote me.

This was what i wrote and i believe will make sense to every logical mind.

Toks2008:

Hard-work is very essential but the truth is that making it in life is 5% hard-work and 95% of GOD's favor

"I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time"

And this was written by King Solomon,the richest man ever lived.
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by wrongnumber: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Toks2008:

I totally agree with you because the last time i checked, Alibaba was there before him,basoreg,klint,Julius and many more but he seems to be outshining these people and i guess its not really about hard-work but its about being smart but nevertheless shall we say those i mention were not smart too?

30days in Atlanta is an interesting movie and the highest ever profitable movie in Nollywood yet there have been more interesting Nollywood comedy films that never made such impact so shall we call this hard-work or GOD's favor?

In-fact there is a rumor going round that he uses some form of spiritual enhancer to gather crowd to his events and also to boost his career but AS I WROTE,ITS A RUMOR.

So Yes hard-work is very essential but i believe we need more of smartness in this present age and i guess face-book founder as well as other smart guys who rule the world will tell you that smartness pays more than hard-work but GOD's favor reigns supreme.,
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by kromoto: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Apparently your brain lacks the dexterity to decipher the message in my post.

And i remember starting my comments with the facts that hard work pays but if hard work is enough to make people wealthy then i guess every truck pusher,menial job workers and infact every legitimate hustling man on the street will be wealthy.

Is AY the only comedian working hard? Please think maturely and get the message in my posts before you misquote me.

This was what i wrote and i believe will make sense to every logical mind.

And this was written by King Solomon,the richest man ever lived.

Children of rage and anger, craming and quoting the bible they don't live by.
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Ndeewonu: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2015
kromoto:
Hard work pays while laziness kills.

Height or no height man na man!

True talk!

But... You must be a veeeeeery shot man!
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by mbulela: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2015
kromoto:

All these guys working had in Alaba and Balogun carrying load should not hear that thing you are saying.
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Damikevin(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
sister she wear heels, if she commot am she short pass the nigga.
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Na A.Y climb doz clothes abi na d clothes climb am
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by cochexky: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ay is a friend so don't imagine what is not real , he is taller so don't mind women and their heel ok and please think twice on this ur orientation on taller women oo cause will keep stressing ur self before u kiss her while standing . See Ay and wife

Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by kromoto: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Ndeewonu:

True talk!

But... You must be a veeeeeery shot man!

I have money and a big dic'k!
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by xakakes: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2015
kromoto:
Hard work pays while laziness kills.

Height or no height man na man!

Modified: there is a clear difference from working hard with set goals/determination from doing menial labour with no set objective other just to make money.
it's all about working smart not hard if not labourers could be the richest today in the world
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by rabbuy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
shocked just when you think you've heard it all..
Eccentric tho...

INTROVERT:
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by anukulapo: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Flashh:

What your post is deducing didn't relate with my post!
What did you deduce from my post?
Re: See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 22, 2015
All I see from these pictures is a display of low self esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.