Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice (3393 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How Nigeria Is Making It Easier For Small Businesses To Get Funding / Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by inas911(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Seriously, voguepay charges is just becoming outrageous to me. If I see a better alternative, I won't mind opting out their services ooh! Guys using Voguepay on their website, what do you think?
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Martniji: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
And would bumping into nairaland profer solution to your problem? In payment processing, there is always a way around transaction charges n its likes. I suggest u call dem (www.voguepay.com) n they'll help u subsidize or find a way tru it. Lhpay won't solve ur problem. Forget all the advert n jamboree u seeing there. Its all marketing strategy.

Just call dem n air ur displeasure. Am sure no good business man would wanna loose a customer. Experience is talking.
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Nuralaexy: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Average population in this country (Nigeria) complains when issues result to miney. Everybody want to be right always. So also this payment solutons. They all run their activities with money n remain wat they cos of their charges.

Voguepay.com seems to be the cheapest n most reliable payment solution in Naija n they've done well in establishing a formidable platform for both local n foreign transactions. If their charges are as high as u claim, they won't still be in business.

Ur focus should be in their style of payment processing n other services they render. They are fair in charges n will always listen to their customers llight regardless of the nature of ur business.

Nairaland isn't the best place to solve ur price issue. As u can see even toddlers r tryna grow their business at the slightst opportunity they have. Am still wif www.voguepay.com basically becos they rock.

1 Like

Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by JummyBy: 12:57am On Jun 20, 2015
coolsix:
You can use LHPay.net as an alternative Solution for your business needs. LHPay provides Merchant Services to merchants in over 50+ Countries(Nigeria Included) and at a low rate of $2.89 + 5.5% per transaction

I hate it when you guys come to Nairaland to post rubbish in the name of smearing companies that are whipping your butts out there. This LHPay charges in excess of 5% and Voguepay charges 1%, does it not then defy commonsense? I came here trying to read better sensible stuff and see what I am posting on instead. Just because someone cant think and use his head to port to wherever he wishes to go? I bet you dont even have a Voguepay account and this senseless post was sponsored by LHPay. I have seen a lot of their sponsored posts against better and more responsible payment gateways and it shows just how hopeless they are getting.
Nonsense
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
JummyBy:

I hate it when you guys come to Nairaland to post rubbish in the name of smearing companies that are whipping your butts out there. This LHPay charges in excess of 5% and Voguepay charges 1%, does it not then defy commonsense? I came here trying to read better sensible stuff and see what I am posting on instead. Just because someone cant think and use his head to port to wherever he wishes to go? I bet you dont even have a Voguepay account and this senseless post was sponsored by LHPay. I have seen a lot of their sponsored posts against better and more responsible payment gateways and it shows just how hopeless they are getting.
Nonsense

Excuse me? I think you are then one being hopeless and silly. We sponsored this post? For your information, I am a Nigerian and I have a Verified Voguepay business account. I even use voguepay alongside lhpay on one of my websites. So what is your problem? VoguePay charges 1% for Nigeria and 4.5% for other countries. Is lhpay a Nigerian Company? Just because you love voguepay that does not mean other people don't have the right to come and say what ever they want. I am a Marketing Agent of LHPay assigned to Nigerian forums not only Nairaland and it's my job to comment on posts like this. I never said he should leave voguepay. He mentioned an alternative and I suggested one. I did not force him.

LHPAY is a Cyprus registered company so you don't expect it's charges for Nigeria to be same as that of Voguepay; a Nigerian registered company. It's common sense. Stop being silly brother.

Even if there are illiterates here, I know we have some elite individuals who are well educated to understand my point here. The charges for Cyprus are $0.45 + 1.2% so you see its different from the rest of the world which is 5.5%.

LHPAY has expanded so much in the U.S and Europe but we are still interested in Africa and Nigeria and south Africa are the only two African countries supported by LHPay. So for your info we are not hopeless.

You should spend your weekend planning for the next week not pushing your anger against a company just doing its business.

Happy weekend.

7 Likes

Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Nuralaexy: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Doing its business at the expense of another company wif similar opium, coolsix? No too much talk on this, VoguePay is just unique in its activities. Lhpay has a lot of learning to do o.

No more talk on this abeg.
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
I am getting confused
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Vinshu(f): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nuralaexy:
Doing its business at the expense of another company wif similar opium, coolsix? No too much talk on this, VoguePay is just unique in its activities. Lhpay has a lot of learning to do o.

No more talk on this abeg.

If i am to understand, you comment like LHPay is trying to spoil Voguepay's business but in the end, you are the one trying to spoil lhpay business.

You talk about smearing Voguepay, aren't you smearing LHPay now? Blaming the company for what its innocent of just to paint it black to potential merchants to defend your beloved voguepay! So, you are the one who has a lot of learning to do and stop being racist!

LHPay is a start up company, about a year old so you do not expect them to sit down and then sky-rocket to the top where VoguePay and the rest are In Nigeria. It has to market its product. Judging from basic investigation, lhpay.net is not Nigerian business. They are foreigners, so they are targeting the entire world unlike Voguepay so it would not be easy to gain the world-wide presence at the top if they do not come to forums(Indigenous forums like Nairaland) to spread their good news in the country they wish to serve.

So blaming them or trying to downgrade them in the eyes of the OP means you are the one trying to spoil their business. You are a Nigerian and you love an home-made service like Voguepay, sure thing! We know! That does not mean you should spoil someone else' labor.

I read all the comments about lhpay on this thread and all those who mentioned lhpay are against lhpay like they have used lhpay and lhpay provided a bad service. Someone mentioned that 'coolsix' has not used Voguepay, fine! have you used lhpay yourself? Is it a crime for the OP to use Voguepay and LHPay together? LHPay offers other services that Voguepay does not which may interest the OP. its the truth! Allow the OP make the comments himself. For example;

What is so wrong in using Voguepay to receive credit card payments and using LHPay to receive PayPal payments? Or Bitcoin payments? Would he not be using the two in that situation? So Voguepay wins, lhpay still wins! So why destroy the Opportunity for Lhpay because you want to defend voguepay. Even voguepay would not appreciate you destroying another company in its name.

So cut some slacks for lhpay. Give them a chance. If you have not used their service, don't say anything about them. Leave them for someone who has used them to come and destroy them.

Many people on this Nairaland have raised one story about LHPay(Check the forums) and yet, LHPay ends up winning such arguments because in most cases, they have not used lhpay.

I myself, speaking for LHPay as you speak for Voguepay is because i am using LHpay. Check my profile about anything lhpay i have abused and destroyed their image on this same Nairaland until i decided to give them a try and they proved me wrong. I have been using them for 2 -3 months now. Still rocking! Does it mean i did not have a payment processor i was using before lhpay?

1 Like

Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by bulksms12(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Vinshu:

If i am to understand, you comment like LHPay is trying to spoil Voguepay's business but in the end, you are the one trying to spoil lhpay business.

You talk about smearing Voguepay, aren't you smearing LHPay now? Blaming the company for what its innocent of just to paint it black to potential merchants to defend your beloved voguepay! So, you are the one who has a lot of learning to do and stop being racist!

LHPay is a start up company, about a year old so you do not expect them to sit down and then sky-rocket to the top where VoguePay and the rest are In Nigeria. It has to market its product. Judging from basic investigation, lhpay.net is not Nigerian business. They are foreigners, so they are targeting the entire world unlike Voguepay so it would not be easy to gain the world-wide presence at the top if they do not come to forums(Indigenous forums like Nairaland) to spread their good news in the country they wish to serve.

So blaming them or trying to downgrade them in the eyes of the OP means you are the one trying to spoil their business. You are a Nigerian and you love an home-made service like Voguepay, sure thing! We know! That does not mean you should spoil someone else' labor.

I read all the comments about lhpay on this thread and all those who mentioned lhpay are against lhpay like they have used lhpay and lhpay provided a bad service. Someone mentioned that 'coolsix' has not used Voguepay, fine! have you used lhpay yourself? Is it a crime for the OP to use Voguepay and LHPay together? LHPay offers other services that Voguepay does not which may interest the OP. its the truth! Allow the OP make the comments himself. For example;

What is so wrong in using Voguepay to receive credit card payments and using LHPay to receive PayPal payments? Or Bitcoin payments? Would he not be using the two in that situation? So Voguepay wins, lhpay still wins! So why destroy the Opportunity for Lhpay because you want to defend voguepay. Even voguepay would not appreciate you destroying another company in its name.

So cut some slacks for lhpay. Give them a chance. If you have not used their service, don't say anything about them. Leave them for someone who has used them to come and destroy them.

Many people on this Nairaland have raised one story about LHPay(Check the forums) and yet, LHPay ends up winning such arguments because in most cases, they have not used lhpay.

I myself, speaking for LHPay as you speak for Voguepay is because i am using LHpay. Check my profile about anything lhpay i have abused and destroyed their image on this same Nairaland until i decided to give them a try and they proved me wrong. I have been using them for 2 -3 months now. Still rocking! Does it mean i did not have a payment processor i was using before lhpay?
wow all this write up for lhpay?I think voguepay still remains the best we have used them for years
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 21, 2015
bulksms12:
wow all this write up for lhpay?I think voguepay still remains the best we have used them for years

That is an Un-biased Nairalander who knows the truth.

Thank you Vinshu.
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by inas911(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Vinshu:

What is so wrong in using Voguepay to receive credit card payments and using LHPay to receive PayPal payments? Or Bitcoin payments

100% making sense to me....
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by bigcil2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
coolsix:

Excuse me? I think you are then one being hopeless and silly. We sponsored this post? For your information, I am a Nigerian and I have a Verified Voguepay business account. I even use voguepay alongside lhpay on one of my websites. So what is your problem? VoguePay charges 1% for Nigeria and 4.5% for other countries. Is lhpay a Nigerian Company? Just because you love voguepay that does not mean other people don't have the right to come and say what ever they want. I am a Marketing Agent of LHPay assigned to Nigerian forums not only Nairaland and it's my job to comment on posts like this. I never said he should leave voguepay. He mentioned an alternative and I suggested one. I did not force him.

LHPAY is a Cyprus registered company so you don't expect it's charges for Nigeria to be same as that of Voguepay; a Nigerian registered company. It's common sense. Stop being silly brother.

Even if there are illiterates here, I know we have some elite individuals who are well educated to understand my point here. The charges for Cyprus are $0.45 + 1.2% so you see its different from the rest of the world which is 5.5%.

LHPAY has expanded so much in the U.S and Europe but we are still interested in Africa and Nigeria and south Africa are the only two African countries supported by LHPay. So for your info we are not hopeless.

You should spend your weekend planning for the next week not pushing your anger against a company just doing its business.

Happy weekend.

Hello, really need your advice ... I'm thinking of integrating VoguePay on my website but I heard from a friend that they hold funds indiscriminately esp foreign payments... How true is that
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
bigcil2:

Hello, really need your advice ... I'm thinking of integrating VoguePay on my website but I heard from a friend that they hold funds indiscriminately esp foreign payments... How true is that

I cannot really advice you on that sir, as i dont use Voguepay for international payment. I use voguepay for voguepay-to-voguepay payments so i am not too sure about what you request.
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by bigcil2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
coolsix:

I cannot really advice you on that sir, as i dont use Voguepay for international payment. I use voguepay for voguepay-to-voguepay payments so i am not too sure about what you request.

Thanks a lot! Which payment processor accepts international credit / debit cards? Do you know of any?
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 26, 2015
bigcil2:

Thanks a lot! Which payment processor accepts international credit / debit cards? Do you know of any?

Of course I do..

https://emiratepayments.com
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by AleAirHub(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Nuralaexy:
Average population in this country (Nigeria) complains when issues result to miney. Everybody want to be right always. So also this payment solutons. They all run their activities with money n remain wat they cos of their charges.

Voguepay.com seems to be the cheapest n most reliable payment solution in Naija n they've done well in establishing a formidable platform for both local n foreign transactions. If their charges are as high as u claim, they won't still be in business.

Ur focus should be in their style of payment processing n other services they render. They are fair in charges n will always listen to their customers llight regardless of the nature of ur business.

Nairaland isn't the best place to solve ur price issue. As u can see even toddlers r tryna grow their business at the slightst opportunity they have. Am still wif www.voguepay.com basically becos they rock.

Good morning Nuralaexy,
Thanks for your wonderful contribution. We have tested other payment gateway in Nigeria, Voguepay seeing to be our own best payment gateway. Their installation fee is just a recharge card token of 1500 for registrar business owner why 2500 for others compare to interswitch,Gtpay,etc that charges 60,000 and above to use their payment gateway with many teams and conditions. Voguepay rock all wella..
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by inas911(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
coolsix:

https://emiratepayments.com

This website never connects....
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by Smart101: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
may be you might not know, voguepay processes international transaction in several currencies. Voguepay has lots of global clients as well and their charges are very cool and not exploiting in nature. you can check out this link to see voguepay fees https://voguepay.com/fees

1 Like

Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by fermonster(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2016
Voguepay works fine for me and my customers. Just contact them and get your issues ironed out. Safe.
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by EMuyi1(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2017
you can buy sms units with voguepay as low as one naira at www.presidentsms.com 08033241652 emuyij@gmail.com android application also available
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by ssolaoye: 2:07am On Oct 03, 2017
If Voguepay is not giving you what you want, try Payment Link by Invoice.

https://invoice.ng/payment-link
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by EMuyi1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
gsm database nation wide for 5k 08033241652 emuyij@gmail.com
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by globaljobs(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
I just checked the vogue pay fee on their web site. And the minimum withdrawal amount is $1,500.

This means a merchant's funds will be stuck with them until sales reaches $1,500.

That is outrageous!
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by globaljobs(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pls what is the minimum withdraw amount for lhpay.net?
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by ideologies(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
globaljobs:
I just checked the vogue pay fee on their web site. And the minimum withdrawal amount is $1,500.

This means a merchant's funds will be stuck with them until sales reaches $1,500.

That is outrageous!

are you sure of this information, it appears you did not interpret what you read correctly
Re: Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice by atirenesam(m): 3:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Laughing my head out. Voguepay is the bomb. But, guys, has anyone tried the gtbank payment gateway. Let me know how good they are please

(1) (Reply)

Double Money With Bet 365 Builders / Let's Discuss!! - The Importation Of Power Bikes Into Nigeria / Where Can I Learn Soap/detergent Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.