Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business (2224 Views)

Abdulmunafi Sarina Rides A Motorcycle To His Farm In Kano. Photos / Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. / Haojue Lucky Motorcycle HJ110-2 Front Basket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business by dukeprince50: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
hello guys, pls I need advice, I want to buy motorcycle and give it to someone, since I'm a student, the person will drive and we share the money. I want to know if its a good lucrative business, Im just in 200level, I want to raise enough money to start a business when I finish my Nysc, Im new in this business and advice me, how do I share the returns? I'm thinking of taking 60% while he takes 40%, is it right?. how lucrative is it? tnx
Re: Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business by AgricAgroallied(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
It goes thus!
You buy for him and he pays in installment.
It's usually an addiction of 60k/70k on the whole money spent in getting the Okada.
And the payment is usually weekly.
Re: Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business by Divinehenrich(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
I suggest you go for hire-purchase method.
Add 60-70k to the actual cost for the motorcycle.

Agree on the amount the hirer will be paying you on weekly installment which will last for the period of six months or more.

NB. Make sure you have a written agreement with the hirer and also his details information concerning his identity.
Re: Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business by westernworld: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
I am currently a staff in Mahindra motorcycle and have worked with bajaj motorcycles......Motorcycle business is very lucrative if you et it right.. make sure you get the right person,right bike and make sure you give out on hire purchase not daily delivery...
Re: Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business by lanimus: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello... I'm lawal from Osun state. A quick question for you sir. Are you interested in the motorcycle business mainly for the money or for other additional reasons? If it's for the money, would you then be interested in an investment that can guarantee you up to 10%return on your investment monthly while you also have complete protection for your capital. If yes....
We've got a business
waiting to be invested in on propane cooking
gas. The business is scalable
and therefore allows for
an investor starting with a modest amount.
Your investment is
guaranteed against any financial loss as you
have the option of
insuring it against the monthly salaries of the
founders. This means
that the money invested will be paid back
from our monthly salaries (NO DELAYS, NO HASSLES, JUST YOUR MONEY) outside the business . We have prepared
an agreement contract with our bank to that
effect waiting to be activated by investors. For
further details, we would prefer to have your
phone number as email
correspondence has the disadvantage of
stalling communications. You
may give us a call on 08111512268 or send us a mail at
lanimuss66@gmail.com with your contact.
That way we can
talk better. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

E-Taxi, E-commerce, Fintech, Invoice App etc We'll build it for you / Automated Dropshipping Website For Sale / Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.