Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Naxo I See Am O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naxo I See Am O (820 Views)

I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared / Na The Person Wey Wear Shoe Know Where E De Pain Am O!! !! / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naxo I See Am O by abtmaviz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Was on one of the blog recently and I saw this post, I can't but help myself than to larf out loud. Na so change they hungry this guy grin

1. Shame on you buhari if 1 dollar is not equal to 1 naira...

2. Shame on you buhari if there is no 24 hours power supply...

3. Shame on you buhari if the 7 million jobs you blab about doesn’t come to pass...

4. Shame on you buhari if you can't fight corruption....

5. Shame on you buhari if all our roads are not worked on....etc...

6. Shame on you buhari if you did not bring back our girls that is if there are any missing...

7. Shame on you buhari if Free Meals are not given to school children nationwide

8. Shame on you buhari if N5,000 Allowance For Jobless Youths you also blab about doesn't come to pass

Na sit down dey look I dey and I wish you what you wished GEJ in his regime....

If all these did not come to pass... God will make this country ungovernable for you

(1) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides / Top 10 SMF / Act Of Sex-peddling Has Proven To Be A Chronic Societal Ill In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.