Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. (89999 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by Kidstell: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
when you wish to stop and you can't,
when you wish not to but you can't hold yourself together,
when it becomes the most appealing way to relieve yourself of thoughts, stress, worries and especially work.
IF AT THIS STAGE, YOU CAN NOT ADMIT THAT IT IS A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM, YOU MUST AT LEAST KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG.
Psychologically or Spiritually, something has to be done before any or much harm is percieved.
My ADVICE, IF you have never DONE it, DON'T DO IT.
And when you can sense you are going too far, seek help.
The biggest issue with masturbation is idleness, loneliness, isolation. Therefore do everything possible to avoid these.
There is more to everything than meets the eye.
thats one fact even science admits
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
vokalguy:

How about the 42 idiots who 'liked' his post? Welcome to nairaland where comments like that get the most likes.. irrelevant posts make it to front page
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by avalanchelove: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2015
pls do inbox me @ avalanchelove3@gmail.com, would be willing to assist
clovislouis:
I need help
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by avalanchelove: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2015
inbox me avalanchelove3@gmail.com, will be more than willing to help
osazay:
I need help sister.prayer or more counselling ma.how can we contact ma?
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by hamilton62(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2015
charlsecy:

Are you saying you must be a real Christian before you could break a habit? Are you saying there have not been (and will continue to be) non-Christians who have successfully overcome a bad habit such as masturbation?
did you read where i said about grace?
There is only TRUE liberation if you repent... can you compare the amount of people who broke the habit and still on going in 5 more years after leaving the act?
Your will see that it is negligible number and the negligible numbers where bestowed grace from above...
There are other ways too which involve ill and demonic spirits which are invited into someone's life to arrest a particular situation but the spirit also comes with it's own problem which might be any other bad habit.... why was this spirit invited?
It was because in the spiritual realm it is stronger than the spirit of masturbation and this is what the white garment religions do....
The spirit of masturbation is possessive and cling with a lot of other spirits so that it will have a unionism of fortified grip on its prey...
Salvation is the first step then you study the holy book to be establish and know God's mind and your rights with a prayerful life so that the word of God studies will be imbibed into your life by watching you ways...
There is no short cut to better things bro.
the principles of true success in this is unique...
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by charlsecy(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2015
hamilton62:
There is only TRUE liberation if you repent...... There is no short cut to better things bro.
the principles of true success in this is unique...
I asked a simple question. I asked, "Can a Muslim (or a non-Christian) successfully break the habit of masturbation, or any other bad habit?"
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by streetwise2015: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
I sent you an email brother hope u reply me so we can chat on bbm or whatsapp.I seriously need ur help
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by hamilton62(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
charlsecy:

I asked a simple question. I asked, "Can a Muslim (or a non-Christian) successfully break the habit of masturbation, or any other bad habit?"
read my previous post then you will understand if yes or not...
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by cocktailer: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Edusouls:
africa and its religious madness, we were worshiping rocks,demons,statues, carved beings long before the westerners brought christianity to us,we being a naturaly foolish and dumb race carried the thing in the head, turned it upside down and practiced it wrongly,becoming fanatical and blinded by the thing that is supposed to make us better,it made us worse,poor and ignorant,suffering everywhere..masturbation dosent open any demonic portal,is a natural way for humans to ease off their feelings, and where do these crazy posts that deceive and ruin people appear here..

@ the bold,I really don't know how your parents brought you up although i believe you had a very very poor upbringing with unenlightened parents who could not teach u anything good about yourself or your forefathers.I just really pity your generation with this your dwarfed mentality about the strongest race in existence which i am so proud to be a part of despite our socioeconomic challenges
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by charlsecy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
hamilton62:

read my previous post then you will understand if yes or not...
You didn't give a straightforward answer, although you tended to imply that a Muslim could hardly have total deliverance from a bad habit such as masturbation. I disagree with you anyway!
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by streetwise2015: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
I sent you an email brother hope u reply me so we can chat on bbm or whatsapp.I seriously need ur help

avalanchelove:
inbox me avalanchelove3@gmail.com, will be more than willing to help
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by anssy(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Abba999:

Ignorance make the world a dramatic stage for its players.

You know nothing grin
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by Abba999(f): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
anssy:

You know nothing grin

Send your account number - I'll pay for your school and feeding money. undecided
SMH
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by avalanchelove: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
please check your inbox...
streetwise2015:

Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by anssy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Abba999:

Send your account number - I'll pay for your school and feeding money. undecided
SMH

Rich kid, I don't need your blood money tongue
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by hamilton62(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
charlsecy:

You didn't give a straightforward answer, although you tended to imply that a Muslim could hardly have total deliverance from a bad habit such as masturbation. I disagree with you anyway!
deliverance can come from any religion you like but what sort of deliverance is that?
Total deliverance is of God Almighty through His Son, Jesus Christ.... believe it or not only God Almighty delivers...
I know a Muslim wont agree with me neither will a traditionalist agree with the Muslim nor me etc...
Faith is the hallmark yardstick of the justification here and that is what Christianity is...
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by charlsecy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
hamilton62:
Deliverance can come from any religion you like but what sort of deliverance is that?

I think you are digressing. The question is whether a non-Christian could successfully break a habit, to which you agreed it's workable. I want to believe there are thousands, if not millions, of non-Christians who have overcome bad habits including masturbation. If you think their breaking off from the habit is half-baked, that is strictly your opinion.

If I must respond to your digression:

Nearly each religion believes theirs is the best. "Mine is the best." That is where religion behaves like a political party. This "superiority complex" is fairly obtianable from nearly all religions, which tend to make all of them similar.

hamilton62:

Total deliverance is of God Almighty through His Son, Jesus Christ.... believe it or not only God Almighty delivers...

A Muslim may believe all non-Muslims are pagans and will be damned. He strongly believes in that; not just that, he acts on that.

A Christian has a similar view. He may think all other religions are demonic, and that only him knows the truth.

If you check all religions, their aim is to reach GOD, but since GOD cannot be fully known, many ways are being developed to reach him, and a lot depends on faith.

hamilton62:

Faith is the hallmark yardstick of the justification here and that is what Christianity is...

In a strict sense, GOD is unknowable, so a lot depends on belief and faith. If GOD were knowable, evidence would replace faith, but that isn't the case.

If religion were based on evidence, it would have been easy to determine which one is superior; but since it depends on Faith, it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to establish superiority.

Each adherent of a religion believes theirs is the best until they think they have seen a "superior" religion, and a switch of faith may be warranted.

The goal of all humans should be to love their fellow humans, protect the weak and the environment.
Re: Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. by MrT2011(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
[s][/s]
otiigba1:
here is another lunatic, its has been revealed by statistics that %90 of nigerians live with mental illness and the may not even know,so am not surprised by your gibberish tongue then again, in your own words, it takes a mad man like you to know a mad man like me.. have a nice day
[s][/s]

Shatap monkey! I don't live in the zoo with u. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.