Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Christ Is The Solution To All Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is The Solution To All Problems (5053 Views)

All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. / Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
When a problem arise people could come up with various solutions for solving that problem. Some of these solutions may partially solve the problem, some may solve the problem but may not lead to the desired result and yet another may solve the problem only to create another problem. The issue is not just finding a solution but finding the perfect solution. Only the wisest could find a perfect solution and the wisest of all is God (Isa 55:9). Definitely God's solution will be the perfect solution. So the question is what is God's solution?
It seems like God only has one solution for every problem and that solution is non other than Christ. When a person is sick what does he need? He needs to know Christ the healer. When a person is confused what he needs is to know Christ the wisdom of God. A person who is poor needs to know Christ the provision and the riches of God. Those with a broken heart needs to know Christ the love of God towards man. Those with fear need to know Christ the overcomer and it goes on and on. Yes the unveiling of Christ seems to be the solution to every man's problem. But when I say unveiling or knowing Christ I do not mean mere knowledge gotten through information. I mean an experience of the power of God through Christ. For each time Christ is unveiled God's power breaks fort into physical manifestation.
Now that we have known this, whenever we have a problem would we go around searching for a solution or go to God and ask for the unveiling of Christ? Again, how does one deals with pride? Does he try very hard to be humble? Maybe try to get people not to call him "Sir" but goes around calling other people "Sir"? Or try to play out other outward attribute of a humble person? No, No and No. The way to get reed of pride is by getting lost in the sight of Christ i.e fixing your eyes on Christ until you are lost, you no longer see yourself but Christ . You are no longer interested in yourself but Christ, you do not seek for self-promotion but Christ promotion, and you are no longer self-centered but Christ centered. All you want is to decrease so that Christ might increase to you, in you and through you. This is the way God deals with pride and this is wisdom far greater than any other. God's approach to any problem is always Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by lawbabs: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
God bless your soul...

Jesus the word, the truth, the life giving spirit, the wisdom of God...

1 Like

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiploko(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gbam!
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jesus I love you, all I have is thine, yours I am Lord, yours I wanna be.
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2015
lawbabs:
God bless your soul...

Jesus the word, the truth, the life giving spirit, the wisdom of God...
God bless you too brother
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by adexsimply(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sango is the solution to all problems

3 Likes

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
adexsimply:
Sango is the solution to all problems
So how has he solve your problem?
Is it he that fills you with hatred for Christians?
or has he made you so restless that you can't help it but to attack Christians?
If sango had solve your problem then why did you enter this thread? why do you even click it?
Is it because you were looking do another solution? you were not satisfied with the solution sango has given you?

Why don't you tell us the problem that drove you here?
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by NervousErection(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is rubbish. Where is the solution?
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by adexsimply(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So how has he solve your problem?
Is it he that fills you with hatred for Christians?
or has he made you so restless that you can't help it but to attack Christians?
If sango had solve your problem then why did you enter this thread? why do you even click it?
Is it because you were looking do another solution? you were not satisfied with the solution sango has given you?

Why don't you tell us the problem that drove you here?
Do you really want to know my problem? sad sad sad
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
adexsimply:

I know your problem already it is lack of Christ. But I'm asking because I want you to know your problem.

So the question is, do you really know your problem?
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by NervousErection(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I know your problem already it is lack of Christ. But I'm asking because I want you to know your problem.

What sets you different form others without Christ?
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
adexsimply:

your problem is that you dont have life in you. Youre walking in darkness and not in the Light. You need to be turned from the power of Satan to God and from darkness to Light. That you may receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them that is sanctified in Him (that is Christ). (ACTS 26 VS 18) Turn from vain idols sango, ogun, orunmila etc. Repent and believe the gospel and be saved from the coming Wrath.
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by adexsimply(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
your problem is that you dont have life in you. Youre walking in darkness and not in the Light. You need to be turned from the power of Satan to God and from darkness to Light. That you may receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them that is sanctified in Him (that is Christ). (ACTS 26 VS 18) Turn from vain idols sango, ogun, orunmila etc. Repent and believe the gospel and be saved from the coming Wrath.
well, I prefer Zeus to Christ. Can you tell me how your Christ is better than my almighty Zeus?

2 Likes

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by adexsimply(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hiswordxray:

well, to start with... I've got a big problem with adults who can't separate facts from fictions.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
NervousErection:

What sets you different form others without Christ?
I don't go around mocking atheist for not believing in God.
I am not restless looking for way vent my anger on a god I don't believe exist.
I am so filled with love that all I could think of is to help other know this God who is love in himself.
God loves you dear, you know you can't continue like this, come now to Him.
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
adexsimply:
well, to start with... I've got a big problem with adults who can't separate facts from fictions.
Well, Christ is the solution to the problem. When you come to know Christ you would know the truth because Jesus is the truth. When you see Christ you would realize the truth is far better than what they call fact. And yes my friend, you would become desperately hungry for the truth because the truth sets free.
Don't you want freedom?
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by NervousErection(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hiswordxray:

[s]I don't go around mocking atheist for not believing in God.
I am not restless looking for way vent my anger on a god I don't believe exist.
I am so filled with love that all I could think of is to help other know this God who is love in himself.
God loves you dear, you know you can't continue like this, come now to Him. [/s]
What you listed above are all subjective. They are things you wish and choose to do and behave. You could also find muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Jews who do those things above. You could also find atheists who don't give a hoot about what you believe. Does that mean he has Christ in him?
I asked a simple question. What sets you (with Christ) different form others without Christ.?
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
NervousErection:

What you listed above are all subjective. They are things you wish and choose to do and behave. You could also find muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Jews who do those things above. You could also find atheists who don't give a hoot about what you believe. Does that mean he has Christ in him?
I asked a simple question. What sets you (with Christ) different form others without Christ.?
And my answer was that which makes me different from you. Other are not my interest for now you are my interest.
So tell me why you entered this thread?
was is because of the problem you have?
Just tell me and learn me help to reveal Christ to you and that problem will disappear.
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by dalaman: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
What is Christ solution to the problem of youth unemployment in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
dalaman:
What is Christ solution to the problem of youth unemployment in Nigeria?
by establishing a new kingdom where unemployment and poverty will be no more and God shall wipe all tears and suffering from your eyes. Christ kingdom is not of this world. The prince of the world who is satan is presently in control of the system of things going on like child rape, terrorist destruction, poverty, unemployment like you just mentioned and many more. But when the Kingdom of Christ is come. Your problems will be over. Only believe and be saved
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by dalaman: 1:26am On Jun 22, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
by establishing a new kingdom where unemployment and poverty will be no more and God shall wipe all tears and suffering from your eyes. Christ kingdom is not of this world. The prince of the world who is satan is presently in control of the system of things going on like child rape, terrorist destruction, poverty, unemployment like you just mentioned and many more. But when the Kingdom of Christ is come. Your problems will be over. Only believe and be saved

In other words Christ has no solution to the present unemployment crisis in Nigeria .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by NervousErection(m): 4:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Hiswordxray:

And my answer was that which makes me different from you. Other are not my interest for now you are my interest.
So tell me why you entered this thread?
was is because of the problem you have?
Just tell me and learn me help to reveal Christ to you and that problem will disappear.
Yeah, then tell me what sets you (with Christ ) different from others without Christ. That way, I will determine whether you revealing christ to me is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2015
NervousErection:

Yeah, then tell me what sets you (with Christ ) different from others without Christ. That way, I will determine whether you revealing christ to me is worth it.
Why are you so concerned about others?
Don't you want to be free?
Are you not tired of that burning rage inside you that frustration that won't let you be? It drove you to religion section nairaland and now it has cause to desperately want to spark and argument with a child of God.
Where will all this lead? What has it benefited you?
Are you only satisfied with the little gratification of getting some Christians frustrated?
Is it worth it? Your precious time wasted just to get some people angry.
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by NervousErection(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Why are you so concerned about others?
Don't you want to be free?
Are you not tired of that burning rage inside you that frustration that won't let you be? It drove you to religion section nairaland and now it has cause to desperately want to spark and argument with a child of God.
Where will all this lead? What has it benefited you?
Are you only satisfied with the little gratification of getting some Christians frustrated?
Is it worth it? Your precious time wasted just to get some people angry.
Don't you want me to be free? Tell me those marvelous things you (with christ ) have that others ,(without Christ) don't ( others are my basis for accepting, that's why I'm concerned about them). It's just a question.
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2015
NervousErection:

Don't you want me to be free? Tell me those marvelous things you (with christ ) have that others ,(without Christ) don't ( others are my basis for accepting, that's why I'm concerned about them). It's just a question.
Look at the metal disposition you came here with:
NervousErection:
This is rubbish. Where is the solution?
Now this doesn't sound like someone who want to repent but someone who wants to mock.
Aren't you tired of mock?
What have you achieve since when you started this your mocking business?
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Was God the solution to the western world or asians or americans before they achieved their height? I think reilgion is a bondage holdimg us.... Till we embrace facts and not fictions w ere going nowhere.

Now tell me what ur God has doen that the whites cant do..
Before i was told that man cant create man but today, man creates man through cloning...
What else man cant do?
With the help of nukes warhead, nigeria or any small country can be to ashes, something they say only God does.....
Infact phuck.....
Time to move from illusions, fictions,myths, to facts.
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
krattoss:
Was God the solution to the western world or asians or americans before they achieved their height? I think reilgion is a bondage holdimg us.... Till we embrace facts and not fictions w ere going nowhere.

Now tell me what ur God has doen that the whites cant do..
Before i was told that man cant create man but today, man creates man through cloning...
What else man cant do?
With the help of nukes warhead, nigeria or any small country can be to ashes, something they say only God does.....
Infact phuck.....
Time to move from illusions, fictions,myths, to facts.
One simple question:
Have science solve the evil in this world?
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by NervousErection(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Look at the metal disposition you came here with:

Now this doesn't sound like someone who want to repent but someone who wants to mock.
Aren't you tired of mock?
What have you achieve since when you started this your mocking business?
1. That was an honest question I asked, because I didn't see any solution the op stated. Not even one. So where are they?
2. There is absolutely nothing that points my comments to mocking.
3. you still didn't want to give an answer to my question.
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by sonmvayina(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hiswordxray:

One simple question:
Have science solve the evil in this world?

has christ solved the evil in the worlld..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by sonmvayina(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
He did not free the jews when he was around..is it now that he is a ghost...

2 Likes

Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
NervousErection:

1. That was an honest question I asked, because I didn't see any solution the op stated. Not even one. So where are they?
2. There is absolutely nothing that points my comments to mocking.
3. you still didn't want to give an answer to my question.
"14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1Cor 2:14)
Re: Christ Is The Solution To All Problems by Hiswordxray(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
sonmvayina:

has christ solved the evil in the worlld..
No, because he doesn't want to. If he destroy evil in this world evil people would be destroyed with it including you. But God is so full of love that He decide to wait for you to repent despite the urgency of the matter.
"9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, b not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance." (2Pet 3:9)

So science had attempted many times to solve the problem of evil in this world but they failed and you should to side with the failures. You must be really wise grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Possibility Of Natural Intelligence. / The Moral Dilemma That Makes Atheism Unwise And Potentially Dangerous. / The Gospel Of Materialism – Nigerian Pentecostalism And Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.