Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu (29896 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Sahara Reporters Lied, Buhari Didn't Order Arrest Of Wife's Brother - Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by slap1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
This APC...hmm

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Chubhie: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
egift:
Here is PDP strategy for the next 4yrs:
1. Start one sweet irresistible Lie that will get everyone dancing.
2. If the APC muster the courage to refute it, then all the agents of PDP will be screaming like Mad.
3. If APC allow it to stand, their Protection-Seeking rumour mill will start another Lie.
I still remember that your epic propaganda about GEJ daughter being pregnant on her wedding day. I remember the 'unique' role 'everyone' of you played.

I just love role reversals sometimes.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by pure2012soul(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Haba! Why this refutal na? To think I have already started saving my small coins so I can join the league of jet owners! embarassed embarassed

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by fajani(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Amen
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by xcolanto(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
I am in no way surprised by this news! The dura born loves to travel a lot and takes pictures in and around jets! How could he possibly want his source of joy and movement taken away! Change indeed! Spending 1.2 billion a year when they cry no money is chanji!! grin grin

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by slap1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Amen
You don kolo! grin
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by pure2012soul(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chubhie:
I still remember that your epic propaganda about GEJ daughter being pregnant on her wedding day. I remember the 'unique' role 'everyone' of you played.

I just love role reversals sometimes.
Karma is indeed a BIT«CH grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by colletteagbo1(f): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaii PDP propaganda
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by smartdaniel100(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm... and he has already start receiving praise from people for the single act!!! visit www.supremegist.com
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Themandator: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
If the media don't kill a government who will?

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Kingspin(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
We may face worst scenario with this new government. Becos it appear as if the media is doing the governance like the era of lies and propaganda that was the hallmark of APC campaigns.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by kenex4ever(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
laurel03:
But one thing I know dt is certain is Buhari regime will be better than Gej regime
he is already failing on arrival.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Too many changes in this promised change, 9ja I hail!

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by MizMyColi(f): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
And Anonimi was right after all....

Just when I started having faith in this government.
Next they'll come and tell us that the news about Fashola becoming Chief of staff was equally false.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Bugatie(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
SenseiX:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/185385-buhari-has-not-ordered-sale-of-9-presidential-jets-presidency.html
Cc lalasticlala

What exactly is the difference between the job of Garba Shehu and that of Femi Adesina?

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by bonana: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
The presidency don turn into a carricature n the country into a big joke.

Baba now that you are there, stop parading like a motor pure water and mk 1 naira equal to 1 dollar

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by atlwireles: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari does not have the power to sell Nigerian air force jets. Maybe these alamjiris "crying change" will learn a thing or two from their non stop propaganda.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by MizMyColi(f): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bugatie:

What exactly is the difference between the job of Garba Shehu and that of Femi Adesina?

Shehu is for the Muslims.
Femi is for the Christians

..........I think.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Smooyis(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why not sell? Afterall we have all been praising the move since.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Marusow(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless old man

Baba one chance buhari

Do u have a father @ home?
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by eliwa47(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Misinformation don start ooooo.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Bugatie(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Shehu is for the Muslims.
Femis is for the Christians

..........I think.

Lols,funny but what I see is just a duplication of duties and two men speaking from different sides of the mouth.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by tafrica(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
But why these lies?
From USA's $5bn donation to sale of presidential fleet.
Are some mischievous characters parading themselves as president's media team? This happens when you fail to put your house in order. Somebody should tell these people to get serious and start working.
Enough of showmanship and pictorial presentations.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by laurel03(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
he is already failing on arrival.
how does he fail?
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Confused country with confused president leading confused people.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Nicepoker(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
laurel03:
But one thing I know dt is certain is Buhari regime will be better than Gej regime
what is regime in democracy.

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by nosmassam(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
pls pmb let's sell d jet and use to money to pay the Nigeria airways staff dat was retired in 2005,coz my mama was involved

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by baralatie(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
mehn! when I have called my people to buy the jet ......I mean the other jet
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by baralatie(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
mehn! when I have called my people to buy the jet ......I mean the other jet
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by laurel03(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
what is regime in democracy.
I am not a political scientist.... May not really understand regime.... Regime,term or era just choose one...
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by mcino: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
0menka:
Apc is just a confused burukutu sipping monkeys grin
Who did the hacking of this account,?

Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke / FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) / Resolutions Of Fg/labour Meeting