Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu (29899 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Sahara Reporters Lied, Buhari Didn't Order Arrest Of Wife's Brother - Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by maxtamazin: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Someone is enjoying too much ride on private jet. Baba should sell the jets even if the news was false.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
egift:
Here is PDP strategy for the next 4yrs:
1. Start one sweet irresistible Lie that will get everyone dancing.
2. If the APC muster the courage to refute it, then all the agents of PDP will be screaming like Mad.
3. If APC allow it to stand, their Protection-Seeking rumour mill will start another Lie.
ur such a daft conspiracy theorist!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Shittttt fxck that nigga then

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
engrhorla,amarudeen,OrlandoOwoh, these are the three compound fuuuuls arguing with me in the morning when I told them the news was fake .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Only the worst sick imbeciles would have believed that buhari can just sell off national properties like that, but once these imbeciles see the name of buhari on anything even if it is poison they will believe it and take it .

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by maxtamazin: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
Only the worst sick imbeciles would have believed that buhari can just sell off national properties like that, but once these imbeciles see the name of buhari on anything even if it is poison they will believe it and take it .

"National" properties that is causing so much money in flying and maintenance at the time of national financial tragedy? Seriously, who's the imbe-cile?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by HzRF(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
egift:
Here is PDP strategy for the next 4yrs:
1. Start one sweet irresistible Lie that will get everyone dancing.
2. If the APC muster the courage to refute it, then all the agents of PDP will be screaming like Mad.
3. If APC allow it to stand, their Protection-Seeking rumour mill will start another Lie.

PDP cooked d news right

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by idiagbo86(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
He had beta sell them off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
engrhorla,amarudeen,OrlandoOwoh, these are the three compound fuuuuls arguing with me in the morning when I told them the news was fake .
Yes, you and I argued on the thread on the purported plan to sell nine planes, but we never discussed the planes. We only argued over the money reportedly given by the US to the MNJTF to fight Boko Haram.

God bless the President.
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by kenex4ever(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
laurel03:
how does he failed?
correct urself first b4 I tell u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
maxtamazin:

"National" properties that is causing so much money in flying and maintenance at the time of national financial tragedy? Seriously, who's the imbe-cile?
has buhari told u that the fg can't afford it And who is talking about its maintenance ?use ur number 6 and read what I wrote and stop acting daft ,I questioned the authencity of the report and ppl like u swallowed the news without thinking for 1 second whether it is possible or not. So next time always use initiative to critically view issues before jumping to conclusions .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by MAYOWAAK: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
The initial report that the jets have been put on sale was by This day newspaper.No where in that report was a known source(s) quoted.All references were made to anonymous sources.The timely denial of the entire story was done by Garba Shehu one of the presidential spokesperson when contacted by Premium Times.My point is that PDP's gloating is needless because neither APC or PMB was responsible for the initial story.
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes, you and I argued on the thread on the purported plan to sell nine planes, but we never discussed the planes. We only argued over the money reportedly given by the US to the MNJTF to fight Boko Haram.

God bless the President.
now u are talking like a gentleman, this is what u should have done earlier. It was this issue that led to the issue of mnjtf, my own submission in the morning was that a government spokesperson had to make a statement before we can take the news as credible .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Iykopee(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok. Daura President are u ready to sell those planes now?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by dododawa1: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
NAIRALAND needs UPGRDADING
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by engrhorla(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:

And u are a compound complex fool by saying d presidential fleet belongs to Federal Republic of Nigeria. Go and hike it to ur village now!

Anyways, have u bothered to ask urself why it took dem abt 8hours to deny d report!

There is more to this stuff than what u are reading!
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by donholy28(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nna their brain dey format and reformat....I said and I didn't say dey cause katakata

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by meccuno: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
laurel03:
But one thing I know dt is certain is Buhari govt will be better than Gej govt
[center]
laurel03:
[/center]
laurel03:
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
engrhorla:

And u are a compound complex fool by saying d presidential fleet belongs to Federal Republic of Nigeria. Go and hike it to ur village now!

Anyways, have u bothered to ask urself why it took dem abt 8hours to deny d report!

There is more to this stuff than what u are reading!
shut up and use ur god given brains ,what is more to an un credible story which was debunked by a credible and verifiable source. It is time u start using ur brains when arguing and stop talking through ur anus, even if u were cursed to be dummb and stuupid u can still reverse it if u can apply ur brains .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Decryptor(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
laurel03:

[img]http://m0.her.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/12170343/its-a-big-fat-lie-gif.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
tafrica:
But why these lies?
From USA's $5bn donation to sale of presidential fleet.
Are some mischievous characters parading themselves as president's media team? This happens when you fail to put your house in order. Somebody should tell these people to get serious and start working.
Enough of showmanship and pictorial presentations.
the problem with this govt is that noone seems to be in charge,those who are supposed to take charge are even confused and this what is given rise to all these sensational journalism,if there is a minister of information ,sfg and etc ,the press will know who to approach to confirm some stories they might have

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by haroldlee(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari, our president.
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by marksonteewhy: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
You people are getting it all wrong, the poster said he posted it on OLX himself not that they really wanna sell the aircraft. The news is not real. Check for your fact very well.
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
laurel03:
Guy free GEJ... no one compares Gej govt wit Obj even though Gej was better.. free Gej and let Buhari concentrate on d change he promised!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC :" I can't stop telling lies "
PDP : " I don't believe you "
Trying to form a government based on lies , intrigues and what have you. Where will this lead us?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by abtmaviz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
laurel03:

I wait to see this but meanwhile

Dogo yaro

Baba one chance

Daura President

West germany

Old wine

Baba419

Daura mallam

All within 3 weeks grin
Choi this next 4 years go sweet o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by SAIBUHAR1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
okonelfg:
Lia muhamade
lia buhari
lia osinbanjo
lia tinubu
lia apc
Lia apc supporters on nairaland

:-
Just liars
undecided undecided
and what are you?

I want you to define your stupidity with one sentence.
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
good move....

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by nortcentrallord(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
What is he keeping them for? Please sell it. We don't want you flying around in multiple exotic Jets like GEJ. After all it was part of the "CHANGE" you promised sooo,

"Sell it"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by naira0(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Interesting
Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by tit(f): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
0menka:
Apc is just a confused burukutu sipping monkeys grin

even Lie Buhari will agree to this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by sparkleboy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jan.jaweeds and their cheap lies and propaganda!

Smh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists / Tanko Almakura Carrying Garri On His Head (photo) / Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.