Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) (31215 Views)

Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Daura must prove himself else he will face problem,...am seeing him to be Analogical dull fellow instead of Digital and intellectua,..you will feel the heat GEJ face before now,..born to run people
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dogo yaro president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by makzeze: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Is this part of change we are expecting...?
yes
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by goryorhal(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Illiterate, dullard baba one chance western Germany old wine president

As you take fine reach na like this your brain dey operate ..
E no fit do you any thing .
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by aboabai(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
We should stop this abusive languages people are using on this platform on our president. When election is over all hands shd be on deck to move d nation forward rather than using all sorts of dirty names.
Pls this platform is accessible world wide and we shd be decent in our choice of words, I av been following this site for sometime from abroad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by zingov: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Funny enough buhari don't even no that u want to have heart attack for his matter

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
all4lucybaby:
hypertension calling and knocking*door opens*
hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by Mentcee(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Two daura dullards!
Thanks a lot!
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by eginacyril(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Two daura dullards!
y do u wnt him to visit there
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by walozanga(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
OGA VISITOR... IS WORKING, KEEP VISITING. VERY SOON HE WILL VISIT HIS BOKO HARAM FRIENDS.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by efilefun(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
You will only die of hypertension oponu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
See Okoro Hausa big stomach.. grin grin grin

realtestament:
And he's nat wearing his favourite cloth 2dai

#Change grin of cloth wink
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by neocortex: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
I have read this novel before it is titled : A tale of two dullards daurans.
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by sulex947(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Chai! Na wetin our presido do to deserve this hatred naw?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by nagoma(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:
Seriously, how we ended up with these guys in the same country still baffles me!
!

Yes it baffles me too. You mean those genetically criminal products of baby factories.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by vigasimple(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
amnesty7:

Some people are yet to realise that we are in a digital age where almost everybody moves with camera in their pockets.

Analogue President in a digital age. Shame on to Born to rule Fulani Association of packaging confusionist.

You can put a lipstick on a pig, is still remains a pig.

Power has now arrived in the North by making the country ungovernable for the previous goverment.

You can win election by propaganda but you can't govern by propaganda.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by amnesty7: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
vigasimple:

Analogue President in a digital age. Shame on to Born to rule Fulani Association of packaging confusionist.

You can put a lipstick on a pig, is still remains a pig.

Power has now arrived in the North by making the country ungovernable for the previous goverment.

You can win election by propaganda but you can't govern by propaganda.
grin saTANist on the loose. grin Make i run fast fast
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by Bamz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Children of anger and ancestral curse.

I've always said it hate and bigotry are very strong. You could throw in racism and tribalism if you like.
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by Bamz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:

I hope your hatred is strictly online... we don't want any hate shootings in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
good..........

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by biggybanty7(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
ur father were u hear am
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by olalat(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
I observe organised group of mad people here cos i wonder how u generate dat no. of likes with insane comment u just made. Our prayers are with u on ur road to recovery. Get well soon bro.
Dorrobucci:
Two daura dullards!
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by olalat(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Their prob is beyond hatred bro, they re well organized set of lunatics. If one of them type jst a word comment, others will rush to like it.
Bamz:

I hope your hatred is strictly online... we don't want any hate shootings in Nigeria.

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by naira0(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Interesting
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by kuchikau: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2015
I miss GEJ

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by kuchikau: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2015
I miss GEJ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by BOWOTO(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Children of anger and ancestral curse.
Abi o, they lack moral training.
Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by kuchikau: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2015
President Buhari..the duara dullard..keep travelling...idiot

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by kuchikau: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2015
.....President Buhari..the duara dullard..keep travelling...idiot

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by kuchikau: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2015
Foolish duara duallard

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) by billyG(m): 12:35am On Jun 20, 2015
Pmb d most loved naija presido standing tall like a colosus,giant among 170 million shorties grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract / Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano / Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.