Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Crown Prince - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crown Prince - Atiku (595 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crown Prince - Atiku by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Life is full of mysteries, indeed no one knows tomorrow except the gods. A good football lover knows that life is just like transfers where messi could one day play for west ham.

The man Atiku has succeeded in holding the double barrels of Nigeria politics by been the crown prince of two heavy parties (APC and PDP), thus positioning himself of his utmost dream of the presidency.

Little wonder how this so much hated man has suddenly become a daring to everyone. APC cannot do without him even though he was never present during the campaign rallies yet they bowed to him and even made him the party's BOT chairman, having more loyalist than even other party chief, PDP on its part missed him and doing everything possible to bring him back.

Are the gods behind this man? Reminds me of GEJ's secret reachout to him on the eve of the election. Once heard of El rufai's account of a prophescy given to Atiku by marabout that he will get to that most coveted seat one day, now whether its true or not , I don't know but what I know is that this man has strongly positioned himself for 2019.

The truth is that its less likely Buhari will continue after his tenure , This man will certainly seize that opportunity to become the flag bearer of APC and should the likes of Tinubu try to stop him in the primaries, he will eventually move back and carry the flag for the PDP.The votes will favour him considering he's from the north east which has not produced the presidency.

Now am not a fan of this man but the truth is that he's now the CROWNED PRINCE. No one can stop him except God , men has little option cause he has succeeded in been in the right place at the right time. One thing i've learnt from him is that in politics everybody is your friend and everybody is your enemy.

He knows how to stoop in order to conquer and how to reach out even to enemies , a rare virtue with ordinary men.

God knows future but if I wake up meeting this man as my president , I wouldn't be surprised cause even my president in 1984 is now my president again so for all those who will spit fire at this man , always remember - Anything can happen in transfers.

My question is this, can Atiku make a good president?
Like to hear your opinions

1 Like

Re: The Crown Prince - Atiku by Sunnymatey(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
That is if he's ready to lead the new Nigeria that is about to emerge. Note, not the new Nigeria as promise by PMB but the one that will emerge after the revolution by the Nigerian mases.
Re: The Crown Prince - Atiku by Osyfellaini(f): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Atiku Abubakar, The next BoT chairman of our great party the APC. wink
We are with you sir. Ride on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: The Crown Prince - Atiku by hafeeanubasy: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2015
The poster above me must be PDP....PDP want Nigerians to see APC as nPDP...Not as the leading as their biggest opposition (TINUBU) brain child.
Re: The Crown Prince - Atiku by hafeeanubasy: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2015
THIS IS A THREAD OF THE PDPs BY THE PDPs AND FOR THE PDPs.
Re: The Crown Prince - Atiku by hafeeanubasy: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2015
THIS A THREAD OF THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) BY THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) AND FOR THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs)
Re: The Crown Prince - Atiku by hafeeanubasy: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2015
For every PDP in your life May God Provide Tinubu.Amen.Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Senators’ Allowances Nine Times Higher Than Basic Pay: Punch / Opinion On Apc-led Government / Swners And Their Wicked Ways: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.