Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) (33207 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
He arrived Kwara today most probably for the Ramadan .
"Pictures from my 1st trip home to Kwara State since I became Senate President. I'm indeed grateful for all the support and prayers.I'm delighted to be home in Kwara State. It is indeed a great reception. I will have time later to thank the people of Kwara State. It is a great opportunity for people of Kwara state to have one of us serve at this level. I pray and thank all the people for their support and prayers and everything, and I assure them that I will not disappoint Kwarans and Nigerians," he wrote.

More pics here > http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/06/photos-massive-crowd-welcome-saraki-and.html

cc:lalasticlala

Photos below :

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
I'm here so....

I said I admire Fulani men.
This man is Yoruba Fulani.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Some hate him, some loves him...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
/

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by lafex: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mr Saraki abi kini wonpe e.
Its not by crowd.
All what I need from you is just for you to give a slot as an special adviser(S A) in your office.
That's all.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by nerodenero: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
The way people run after these polithiefcians really baffles me. I only respect people that have directly imparted positively in the lives of ordinary Nigerians than all these shenanigans.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by modelboy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
biiitchhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gullible Nigerians hailing poliTHIEVEsians since 1914

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Expsbterror(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
There goes Nigerians, very comfortable with sh*t

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
I was there.......Jk
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ghanaman5050: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Amala people

12 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
hi

saraki the new president of

kwara

pdp??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by laurel03(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tinubu new husband......

8 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Facts iis, No politician is clean, APC shud kindly accept him as the senate president; Saraki iis a complete definition of wat modern politics shud look like.Smart and determined. grin
Sarakiology shud be studied iin universities accross the world to honor his bravery.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by laurel03(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Godwin Olusola Saraki

6 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
No surprise: he's a top dog now.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ZYZZA: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Seeeeeeee: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good for his family

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by domopps(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmmmm everyone is selfish and self centered ! They all came out en-mass now to welcome their son as a Senate President 4goten how he got there plus the hatred they had for him b4 he left!!!!!! Now he is a HERO

The just rep that of Osun when Osun worker heard abt Kasahmu's trailers of rice!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by exemen: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wekom baba Saraki......... Hop sey u get good ambitious for d country sha......... Anyway I wish u good delivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nokiae5: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Autolord: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC All Photographers Congress

Govt. of the photos by the photos and for the photos

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Mister2: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
T

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by labamo07(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Senator Bukola Odale Saraki, hmmmmmm. We are watching

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Krisgift(f): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Saraki, the nightmare of Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by otijah(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
The Tinubu's Nightmare I welcome u

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
We steal because you don't stone us - Ameachi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Swagk101(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gullible peeps

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
At last, there is a new meaning for Massive...
Even if Na only 100 people dem go call am massive. I just tire for una matter

Just like someone said, they have forgotten how he became senate president through the back door...

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
nerodenero:
The way people run after these polithiefcians really baffles me. I only respect people that have directly imparted positively in the lives of ordinary Nigerians than all these shenanigans.

Same here.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Slidoo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Everybody is celebrating success... Daura people are celebrating Buhari and Kwara people are celebrating Saraki.... My people must celebrate me Insha Allah..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him / Senate In Longest Closed-door Meeting As Tension Mounts / NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.