Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) (33225 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by datribune: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Going forward, it won't be long frm now b4 Saraki discovers dat his victory is a pyrrhic one. How can anyone, even his closest allies trust dis guy ever again wit what he did in d full glare of d whole nation. It's unfortunate dat dis EFCC suspect will be our virtuous president's partner in his fight against corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Some hates him, some loves him...

U are truly Clueless. U can't even make a correct sentence.

Nairaland robot

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by shadrach77: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
My people suffer for lack of knowledge...What did he do for the state in the eight years he ruled over them for them to feel he deserves this rousing welcome? O ma se o! angry angry angry shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Swagk101(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
datribune:
Going forward, it won't be long frm now b4 Saraki discovers dat his victory is a pyrrhic one. How can anyone, even his closest allies trust dis guy ever again wit what he did in d full glare of d whole nation. It's unfortunate dat dis EFCC suspect will be our virtuous president's partner in his fight against corruption.

True that!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by seyilapy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
I HOPE AND PRAY OGBENI BUKOLA SARAKI BEING THE SENATE PRESIDENT WILL FAVOUR THE PEOPLE OF KWARA STATE. MIND U NOT A CROWD TIN KWARANS ARE SLAVES TO THE SARAKI FAMILY AND I DONT THINK DEY ARE READY TO BE SET FREE. HOW I WISH THEIR EYES CAN JUST BE OPENED TO SEE DEY R CHEATED. THE GUY HAS ALMOST FINISHED SELLING KWARA STATE. RECENTLY JUST BOT KWARA EXPRESS A TRANSPORT COMPANY WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OWNED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT. #GODHELPKWARA #GODHELPNIGERIA.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
labamo07:
Senator Bukola Odale Saraki, hmmmmmm. We are watching

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

For those who don't know the meaning of Odale, it means betrayal.

By the way, his mom is one FOINE woman, who happens to come from my place.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by anonimi: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
datribune:

labamo07:
Senator Bukola Odale Saraki, hmmmmmm. We are watching

Oko Odale Agba Tinubu grin (Master of Chief Betrayer Tinubu)

Abi na wetin Ribadu go call the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon?
Or Hon. Mulikat Akande who was supposed to be Speaker in 2011

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
lafex:
Mr Saraki abi kini wonpe e.
Its not by crowd.
All what I need from you is just for you to give a slot as an special advicer(S A) in your office.
That's all.
'A special adviser' you wan go disgrace the man on a national scene
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by DgreatObserver(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Saraki is the answer to NASS

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by seyilapy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
datribune:

THE GUY NA PURE MARADONA. THEM TINUBU AND CO NEVA KNEW D KINDA PERSON SARAKI IS.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
anonimi:

All I want to say is I love her cheeks mehn!
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Jobneeded12: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Amala people

Lol ode Saraki is fulani

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by anonimi: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
All I want to say is I love her cheeks mehn!

Your own no fine pass? wink
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Xzevian(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Omo baba oloye!
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
anonimi:

Your own no fine pass? wink

Mine disappeared; so I'm gaining it back the healthy way.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by anonimi: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Mine disappears; so I'm gaining it back the healthy way.

Wish you luck but make you show us before & after pinshures oh....... cheesy
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ipreach: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Few hates him, while many loves him
What a life!!
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
saraki the new hero

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by nonnynonso: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
We seeing you our man....sariki
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by pablus: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
i would like to see Nigerians to reduce this islam arabiya style of dressing...

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice.......

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
anonimi:

Wish you luck but make you show us before & after pinshures oh....... cheesy

Yimu

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
undecidedbunch of ignorant damned illiterate ilorin mjmu people this criminal has robbed y'all future!!! y'all born fool idolizing him chai Mr President

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by SAIBUHAR1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Let Saraki Dance. I am definitely waiting for his drummers to get tired unless they are set of imported Yamaha Generator.

Before then.....

Let Mr Tinubu relax in his Ikoyi apartment.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by datribune: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
anonimi:

Anonimi, ur hatred of Tinubu is beginning to be a mental problem & ur narrowing of Saraki's betrayal down to one man is really silly.
Saraki betrayed d whole change movement by courting d discredited PDP. We wanted a clean break frm d evil strangle-hold of d PDP hence d mantra during d elections - APC SAK (APC frm top to bottom). Saraki's inordinate ambition has given d PDP whom we fought so gallantly to overthrow some leeway back into reckoning, they now hav d Deputy Senate President.
Saraki deceived us by talking of change. we thought he was one of us who wanted a break. It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend who betrays u. Thank God both his friends & enemies saw it play out - Saraki can not be trusted. He should enjoy his pyrrhic victory while it lasts, In future, should he vie 4 any national elective office, I can not in good conscience vote 4 him.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by TS2(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:
Facts iis, No politician is clean, APC shud kindly accept him as the senate president; Saraki iis a complete definition of wat modern politics shud look like.Smart and determined. grin
Sarakiology shud be studied iin universities accross the world to honor his bravery.

You've obviously been living under a rock and been shielded from current goings on if you're still asking apc to accept who they accepted days ago

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2015
TS2:

You've obviously been living under a rock and been shielded from current goings on if you're still asking apc to accept who they accepted days ago
N buhari n tinubu don't pick Saraki's calls?

I decree recent info into ur bent life undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by terabyte2015(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:
Facts iis, No politician is clean, APC shud kindly accept him as the senate president; Saraki iis a complete definition of wat modern politics shud look like.Smart and determined. grin
Sarakiology shud be studied iin universities accross the world to honor his bravery.

stop smoking osogbo weed...I don't know what saraki did that amount to all this praise, try n see great men with great achievement in politics not Bukola type at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Graccccccccy(f): 12:24am On Jun 20, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Amala people
my broda, No b even Amala na Eba and #200.. SMH, oma se oo

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by deleib(m): 12:40am On Jun 20, 2015
My kwara people ar fools. E be like say this man don wash am 4 dm because i dn't knw why they have continue to support d slavery grip of d sarakis on them. Ah, o ma she oh! I really weep 4 ma pipu.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nayok(m): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Na so life be, and. If i may ask where do U̶̲̥̅̊ belong, hate or love? undecided no lie o undecided cheesy
temitemi1:
Some hates him, some loves him...
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2015
This is really sad. One of the reasons we may find it hard to progress as one Nigeria. The mentality that... ' as long as is my brother..'
What Saraki did was morally wrong. And surprised no one in Kwara can tell him that better truth. That they're even celebrating him is a It's a shame mockery to APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.