Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran (4556 Views)

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran

The Quran records 3 things about Jesus which combine to make unparalled uniqueness of Jesus. These are:
1. Jesus birth was unique and supernatural:
Sura 3: 45-47
Sahih Int'l
“[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."

She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.”

2. Jesus performed unusual miracles, signs and wonders:
Sura 3:49; 5: 110
“And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.”
“[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."

3. Jesus ascended to heaven, so the end of his life was unique and supernatural:
Sura 3:55
“[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.”

His body defied the curse of dust-to-dust that every other humanity is faced with; the curse to return to dust from which man was created.

The Only One!
These three (3) things – his unique supernatural birth, his unique supernatural life, and the unique and supernatural end to his life on earth make him the ONLY PERSON who ever lived and had all these unparalled qualities in these three areas COMBINED.

No other single person in history has all three together in his life. No other person combines all three attributes in one person.

These FACTS therefore make Jesus the MOST UNIQUE and SUPERNATURAL PERSON who ever lived because he is the ONLY ONE that has combined ALL these three attributes put together.

What The Facts Demands
These FACTS should make anyone regard Jesus as ONE who stands out from the crowd. These FACTS should make anyone see Jesus as ONE who stands head and shoulders above every other person. In short, no one compares to him; there’s no competition!

Knowing these facts demands a response to the significance of such a unique life. Was it simply for NOTHING that God chose to have all those things in Jesus? An honest observer will certainly answer that it could not have been for nothing. Therefore if it was not for nothing that God caused all these unique attributes to be in ONE PERSON, anyone knowing these facts should give serious attention to them. This calls for truthful reflection.

Other additional facts are these:
- He is mentioned more times than any other prophet in the Quran!
- He is the ONLY sinless man in the Quran! Sura 19:19
Adam sinned (Sura 2:36; 7:22-23). Abraham sinned (Sura 26: 82). Moses sinned (Sura 38:24-25). David sinned (Sura 38:24-25). Jonah sinned (Sura 37:142). Mohammed sinned (Sura 33:36-38; 47:19; 48:1-2).

Jesus was taken up to heaven, body, soul and spirit, and is still alive today in royal magnificence, waiting for His second coming!
Certainly this kind of a person is nothing less than the celebrity of the universe! He should therefore be accorded the highest of place that he deserves.

The Way
This Jesus is the Messiah; the Saviour. “God so loved the world that he sent his [b]UNIQUELY BORN son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life”[/b] Jn 3:16

God showcased all these unique attributes through Jesus to make CLEAR to all mankind the way of salvation. He said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” Jn. 14:6

What You Need To Do
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” Acts 16:31

Jesus died on the cross, for the forgiveness of our sins, and rose from the grave, conquering death. He has no grave where anyone can worship at his dead bones. And by faith in his name anyone receives forgiveness of sins. It is because Jesus is human yet above humanity that he qualified to be the saviour of the world!

Through him who never died but is right now at the right hand of God in heaven, belief in him as saviour guarantees a person a place with God in eternity.

“These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name”
Jn. 20:31

3 Likes

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by giftofgod234: 4:45am On Jun 20, 2015
you have said the truth, let the truth sets you free!!! amen
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2015
plainbibletruth:

The Quran records 3 things about Jesus which combine to make unparalled uniqueness of Jesus. These are:
Sahih Int'l
“[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."

She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.”

“And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.”
“[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."

3. Jesus ascended to heaven, so the end of his life was unique and supernatural:
“[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.”

His body defied the curse of dust-to-dust that every other humanity is faced with; the curse to return to dust from which man was created.

The Only One!
These three (3) things – his unique supernatural birth, his unique supernatural life, and the unique and supernatural end to his life on earth make him the ONLY PERSON who ever lived and had all these unparalled qualities in these three areas COMBINED.

No other single person in history has all three together in his life. No other person combines all three attributes in one person.

These FACTS therefore make Jesus the MOST UNIQUE and SUPERNATURAL PERSON who ever lived because he is the ONLY ONE that has combined ALL these three attributes put together.

What The Facts Demands
These FACTS should make anyone regard Jesus as ONE who stands out from the crowd. These FACTS should make anyone see Jesus as ONE who stands head and shoulders above every other person. In short, no one compares to him; there’s no competition!

Knowing these facts demands a response to the significance of such a unique life. Was it simply for NOTHING that God chose to have all those things in Jesus? An honest observer will certainly answer that it could not have been for nothing. Therefore if it was not for nothing that God caused all these unique attributes to be in ONE PERSON, anyone knowing these facts should give serious attention to them. This calls for truthful reflection.

Adam sinned (Sura 2:36; 7:22-23). Abraham sinned (Sura 26: 82). Moses sinned (Sura 38:24-25). David sinned (Sura 38:24-25). Jonah sinned (Sura 37:142). Mohammed sinned (Sura 33:36-38; 47:19; 48:1-2).

Jesus was taken up to heaven, body, soul and spirit, and is still alive today in royal magnificence, waiting for His second coming!
Certainly this kind of a person is nothing less than the celebrity of the universe! He should therefore be accorded the highest of place that he deserves.

The Way
This Jesus is the Messiah; the Saviour. “God so loved the world that he sent his [b]UNIQUELY BORN son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life”[/b] Jn 3:16

God showcased all these unique attributes through Jesus to make CLEAR to all mankind the way of salvation. He said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” Jn. 14:6

What You Need To Do

Jesus died on the cross, for the forgiveness of our sins, and rose from the grave, conquering death. He has no grave where anyone can worship at his dead bones. And by faith in his name anyone receives forgiveness of sins. It is because Jesus is human yet above humanity that he qualified to be the saviour of the world!

Through him who never died but is right now at the right hand of God in heaven, belief in him as saviour guarantees a person a place with God in eternity.

“These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name”

LIAR...AND JESUS WILL NOT SAVE YOU
HE WASN'T EVEN SENT TO U BLACK MAN smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2015
plainbibletruth:

Sahih Int'l

The Only One!

What The Facts Demands

The Way

What You Need To Do

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Even the quoran acknowledges that Jesus is far greater than that useless, evil islamic wannabe prophet.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Anas09: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Theif, rapist, lair, sex addict, murderer pedophile all done by one man. He never even repented of any things sins.
I was studying my Bible today. I came acros a verse in Genesis. I have been reading it, but something struck me today. Gen3:15 to the serpent God said "and I will putenmity between thee and the seed of the woman, and between THY SEED and her seed".
And it dawn on me. These guys could be this "THY SEED". Going by the way satan hates God's people and jews and christians by extention being the pipl of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Medicis(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
mustymatic:

John 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by malvisguy212: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
mustymatic:

you qoute all the op and when I was scrolling down, I was hoping you make a concrete defence, but NO, you only called him liar without telling us the lies in the op.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Anas09:
Theif, rapist, lair, sex addict, murderer pedophile all done by one man. He never even repented of any things sins.
I was studying my Bible today. I came acros a verse in Genesis. I have been reading it, but something struck me today. Gen3:15 to the serpent God said "and I will putenmity between thee and the seed of the woman, and between THY SEED and her seed".
And it dawn on me. These guys could be this "THY SEED". Going by the way satan hates God's people and jews and christians by extention being the pipl of God.

Islam is obviously the seed of satan.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 4:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Medicis:
John 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
you qoute all the op and when I was scrolling down, I was hoping you make a concrete defence, but NO, you only called him liar without telling us the lies in the op.
You know damn well it is
this is Jesus;

All I can see is Jesus is not God, he was commanded by Allah, performed miracle in the name of Allah

2 Likes

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 4:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Matthew 15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Jesus wasn't sent to any of u blacks: )

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by MightySparrow: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Mohammad wrote that Jesus is the Messiah that is right. I wonder if he or his followers understand the word 'messiah'. If they do, is Mohammad saved? To a muslim, what is salvation? Save from what? If jesus is near or nearer to Allah more than any prophet, He is supposed to have more to say about Allah than any other, Gabriel and Mohammad inclusive. Will it not be wise to follow Him who is closer than a mere scenarist ?
Food for thought

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2015
mustymatic:

You know damn well it is
this is Jesus;

All I can see is Jesus is not God, he was commanded by Allah, performed miracle in the name of Allah

And since when did the quoran become a credible source of information about Jesus Jesus not and can never be commanded by islamic allah aka satan. He was sent by the almighty God his father. So deal with it. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2015
mustymatic:
Matthew 15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Jesus wasn't sent to any of u blacks: )

And it was your criminal 'prophet' who described your ancestors as apes that was sent to blacks abi? Ode buruku
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jagoon:

And since when did the quoran become a credible source of information about Jesus Jesus not and can never be commanded by islamic allah aka satan. He was sent by the almighty God his father. So deal with it. tongue
When you lack what to say u throw insults
Allow Christian to talk

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
mustymatic:

When you lack what to say u throw insults
Allow Christian to talk

Just don't be quoting that your offensive terror manual when talking about Jesus or God. angry
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jagoon:

Just don't be quoting that your offensive terror manual when talking about Jesus or God. angry
don't quote yours either dunce.

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
When people like Mustymatic have nothing to say but want to appear relevant they do anything.
He knows he can give no argument against clear issues.
He's looking to create some 'distractions' to shift focus away from the real issue of having to
give answer to the Lord of the universe.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by hadassah007(f): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Whao!!
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
hadassah007:
Whao!!

Yes! Anyone reading the Quran and seeing these unique FACTS about Jesus is without excuse on the last day if he fails to seek to inquire more about this OUTSTANDING personality of the universe and believe in him for salvation.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Demmzy15(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jagoon:

[s]And since when did the quoran become a credible source of information about Jesus [/s] Jesus not and can never be commanded by islamic allah aka satan. He was sent by the almighty God his father. So deal with it. tongue
We're you not the same person that was happy that the Quran placed Jesus well?! undecided
Jagoon:
Even the quoran acknowledges that Jesus is far greater than that useless, evil islamic wannabe prophet.
Hypocrisy at its peak, better go and find something better to do with your life! Confused illiterate!

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Demmzy15(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
plainbibletruth:

Yes! Anyone reading the Quran and seeing these unique FACTS about Jesus is without excuse on the last day if he fails to seek to inquire more about this OUTSTANDING personality of the universe and believe in him for salvation. 
No need for all this stories, every Prophet mentioned in the Quran are given special status. Just show me a single verse from the Quran that says we should turn to Jesus for Salvation or that Jesus is god(!?) cool

*continues drinking pap and akara*

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Demmzy15:

No need for all this stories, every Prophet mentioned in the Quran are given special status. Just show me a single verse from the Quran that says we should turn to Jesus for Salvation or that Jesus is god(!?) cool

*continues drinking pap and akara*

They may be given special status. But as you can see from here NONE of them equals Jesus in these UNIQUE attributes. Therefore he stands head and shoulders above them all

Give honor to whom honor is due. The least anyone should do is to acknowledge that Jesus is EXTRAORDINARY from all these that we have seen. 
Is he not?
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
plainbibletruth:

They may be given special status. But as you can see from here NONE of them equals Jesus in these UNIQUE attributes. Therefore he stands head and shoulders above them all

Give honor to whom honor is due. The least anyone should do is to acknowledge that Jesus is EXTRAORDINARY from all these that we have seen. 
Is he not?

Abi oh! Unlike mohamed who was a serial rapist, murderer, extortionist and arrmed robber. Who ever accepts mohamed as a prophet really needs to get his/her head examined.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Jagoon:

Abi oh! Unlike mohamed who was a serial rapist, murderer, extortionist and arrmed robber. Who ever accepts mohamed as a prophet really needs to get his/her head examined.

It's astonishing but perhaps the best word is 'shocking' that many of them venerate normal, ordinary, commonplace, run-of-the-mill individual whereas one who is presented as unequaled and peculiar is hardly given attention, recognition and reverential respect.

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Confirmer(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2015
plainbibletruth:

It's astonishing but perhaps the best word is 'shocking' that many of them venerate normal, ordinary, commonplace, run-of-the-mill individual whereas one who is presented as unequaled and peculiar is hardly given attention, recognition and reverential respect. 
You guys are simply pathetic. On whose tongue was the Quran revealed that Jesus was given the astonishing reference? It was this same Prophet Muhammed (Peace and Blessing of Allah be on him) that it was revealed to about the Status of Jesus and that Mary. Prophet Muhammed Mother was not even mentioned once in the Quran and Mary has a Chapter in the holy Quran. Is it too hard for you to reason?
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Confirmer:

You guys are simply pathetic. On whose tongue was the Quran revealed that Jesus was given the astonishing reference? It was this same Prophet Muhammed (Peace and Blessing of Allah be on him) that it was revealed to about the Status of Jesus and that Mary. Prophet Muhammed Mother was not even mentioned once in the Quran and Mary has a Chapter in the holy Quran. Is it too hard for you to reason?

We don't need mohamed's pathetic tongue to confirm how great Jesus is. Jesus greatness had been confirmed for over six hundred years before the earth became cursed with the coming of mohamed. Mohamed merely included plagiarised stories about Jesus into his filthy quoran to give it some credibility. It's a strategy all professional con men adopt to gain credibility.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Demmzy15(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jagoon:

We don't need mohamed's pathetic tongue to confirm how great Jesus is. Jesus greatness had been confirmed for over six hundred years before the earth became cursed with the coming of mohamed. Mohamed merely included plagiarised stories about Jesus into his filthy quoran to give it some credibility. It's a strategy all professional con men adopt to gain credibility.
Smh! You're nothing but a loser!
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Confirmer(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jagoon:

Continue wallowing in falsehood after the truth has been manifested. Even the Jew saw Jesus as an illegitimate child and it's only Islam that recognises Jesus (pbuh) as a prophet of God.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Confirmer:

Continue wallowing in falsehood after the truth has been manifested. Even the Jew saw Jesus as an illegitimate child and it's only Islam that recognises Jesus (pbuh) as a prophet of God.
the Jews reject Jesus because they thought the messiah will fight war for them and win, All the kings in the bible fight war and they are expecting Jesus to carry on with this tradition of fighting battle and winning. But Jesus came to call his sheep. But here what the quran say:

Surah 4:157: And their saying:
Surely we have killed the Messiah,
Isa son of Marium, the messenger
of Allah; and they did not kill him
nor did they crucify him, but it
appeared to them so (like Isa) and
most surely those who differ therein
are only in a doubt about it; they
have no knowledge respecting it, but
only follow a conjecture, and they
killed him not for sure. (Shakir)

Does this make sense to you?If you read this account in its entirety from Surah 4:153 to Surah 4:162, you will understand who they are that are saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah.” According to the
Qur’an, it is the Jews saying this. Think!
Would the hostile Jews call Jesus the
“Messiah” when they have rejected him
as the Messiah? It must be remembered
that the Jewish religious leaders even
objected when Pilate wrote a title saying, “King of the Jews.” (John 19:19-22). It is, therefore, illogical for the Jews to boastfully say that “we have killed the Messiah” when they did not accept Jesus as the Messiah in the first place. And if they did recognize him as the Messiah – as this verse implies – would they have killed him?
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Confirmer(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
the Jews reject Jesus because they thought the messiah will fight war for them and win, All the kings in the bible fight war and they are expecting Jesus to carry on with this tradition of fighting battle and winning. But Jesus came to call his sheep. But here what the quran say:

Surah 4:157: And their saying:
Surely we have killed the Messiah,
Isa son of Marium, the messenger
of Allah; and they did not kill him
nor did they crucify him, but it
appeared to them so (like Isa) and
most surely those who differ therein
are only in a doubt about it; they
have no knowledge respecting it, but
only follow a conjecture, and they
killed him not for sure. (Shakir)

Does this make sense to you?If you read this account in its entirety from Surah 4:153 to Surah 4:162, you will understand who they are that are saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah.” According to the
Qur’an, it is the Jews saying this. Think!
Would the hostile Jews call Jesus the
“Messiah” when they have rejected him
as the Messiah? It must be remembered
that the Jewish religious leaders even
objected when Pilate wrote a title saying, “King of the Jews.” (John 19:19-22). It is, therefore, illogical for the Jews to boastfully say that “we have killed the Messiah” when they did not accept Jesus as the Messiah in the first place. And if they did recognize him as the Messiah – as this verse implies – would they have killed him?
The Isrealites were witnesses to the miracles that Jesus did (by the permission of Allah) so they knew for a fact that he was a true messenger. Its one thing to know the truth and its another thing to submit to it. Many were Prophets sent to the Isrealites that were killed Quran 2:87.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil / Christian Books At Affordable Prices. / Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.