Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Do You Think The World Would Ever End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think The World Would Ever End (4543 Views)

What Type Of World Would Be The Ideal World? / What Do You Think The World Would Have Been Like Had Man Not Sinned? / How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Out of curiosity, i want to know your opinion on this topic, irrespective of the faith or religion that you practice.....if it ever ends , what will become of the living and non living things in it, what of the other planets , will they be destroyed. Muslims, Christians , traditionalist, atheist let's discuss ... cc mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by CrEaToRmalden(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
I don't think so, until it happens.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by knowyaself2(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why should something that has no beginning have an end?
Very unlikely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
knowyaself2:
Very unlikely.
very funny
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes! The day Amerika or NATO invades Russia, China & North Korea - The world will surely end the following day. grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Aaronsrod: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes! Jesus will return riding a horse in the sky. He will carry a sword of fire to kill those who do not believe. The world will burn and die. Only those who love Him will survive and live with Him in a new earth (Heaven). I cannot wait!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by knowyaself2(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
highrise07:
very funny
To pple like you, I'm sure.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
This world may end. But the universe cannot just implode.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by akindlesfarm: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
the earth may end but the universe won't
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by obinna58(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Aaronsrod:
Yes! Jesus will return riding a horse in the sky. He will carry a sword of fire to kill those who do not believe. The world will burn and die. Only those who love Him will survive and live with Him in a new earth (Heaven). I cannot wait!
See this one cheesy
Ur brain has been disorganized by religion

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
highrise07:
Out of curiosity, i want to know your opinion on this topic, irrespective of the faith or religion that you practice.....mynd44, lalasticlala
you can't know Na, coz we will all leave the surface of d earth one day
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by austinereds(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Op is just scared.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by EricBloodAxe: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Zoharariel:
Yes! The day Amerika or NATO invades Russia, China & North Korea - The world will surely end the following day. grin

Lol...Agent Orange won't dare invade his godfather "Russia" likewise China. North Korea will be America's retribution. The future remains bleak n very graphic for d yankees if they make a false move. Won't be world war 3 bro but world end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by jericco1(m): 1:51am On Mar 23, 2017
I seldom do
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Kondomatic(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2017
obinna58:

See this one cheesy
Allow people to have their opinion sir.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by philpwresh(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:

if you know you can't read and understand the Bible then don't read it at all...

Just tell me where in the bible you quoted from.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Wilgrea7(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2017
the world is definitely going to end.. the human race is like a self destruct button... its only a matter of time
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by otemanuduno: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
obinna58:

See this one cheesy
it's obvious he's only making fun of the religion of Muafrika2, Wilgrea7 and co. So funny dude.

The world ending depends on the sun and co.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by knowyaself2(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Pathetic
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2017
For now its only changes in Seasons/ages. A lot of changes are coming
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by boss1310(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
it has been here before me and will still be around when am gone,I don't believe in any other story people tell to make themselves feel better
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by laribari(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
obinna58:

See this one cheesy

You have a problem but you don't know it. Ok let me analyze your comment. You criticized religion which mean you are not in support of it. Ok let's go into science that you probably follow as a atheist. Even science says and support that the world will come to an end. Now if you do not believe both religion (God factor) and science (man factor) then you are a fool who is not aware of anything.

Science itself proves there is nothing without expiration or an end.

The Apocalypse: Here's When Science Says the World Will End - Mic
https://m.mic.com/.../the-apocalypse-here...
6 Apr 2016 ... Science isn't sure exactly when the world will end, so you'd best start prepping for the apocalypse ...
Scientists have pinpointed when the world will end | New York Post
nypost.com/.../the-universe-i...
12 Aug 2015 ... New data further confirms that our 13.8 billion-year-old universe is well past its prime, and is slowly ...
LIFE AFTER DEATH - Shock findings from groundbreaking study ...
www​.express.co.uk/.../science/.../There-I...
29 Jan 2017 ... LIFE after death has been 'confirmed' by scientists who ... A graveyard might not be your final stop ... aware and can hear and see what's going on around them ... an EIGHTH of its life left · THIS is how our world WILL END ...
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nbote(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2017
World has been ending since time immemorial. Wen pesin die him own world don end... Simple and short...
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by laribari(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:

philpwresh:

if you know you can't read and understand the Bible then don't read it at all...

Just tell me where in the bible you quoted from.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by stonemasonn: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Yes the world will end 100,000 years from now.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2017
knowyaself2:
Very unlikely.
why do you think it has no beginning.....
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by obinna58(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
laribari:

You have a problem but you don't know it. Ok let me analyze your comment. You criticized religion which mean you are not in support of it. Ok let's go into science that you probably follow as a atheist. Even science says and support that the world will come to an end. Now if you do not believe both religion (God factor) and science (man factor) then you are a fool who is not aware of anything.

Science itself proves there is nothing without expiration or an end.

The Apocalypse: Here's When Science Says the World Will End - Mic
https://m.mic.com/.../the-apocalypse-here...
6 Apr 2016 ... Science isn't sure exactly when the world will end, so you'd best start prepping for the apocalypse ...
Scientists have pinpointed when the world will end | New York Post
nypost.com/.../the-universe-i...
12 Aug 2015 ... New data further confirms that our 13.8 billion-year-old universe is well past its prime, and is slowly ...
LIFE AFTER DEATH - Shock findings from groundbreaking study ...
www​.express.co.uk/.../science/.../There-I...
29 Jan 2017 ... LIFE after death has been 'confirmed' by scientists who ... A graveyard might not be your final stop ... aware and can hear and see what's going on around them ... an EIGHTH of its life left · THIS is how our world WILL END ...

Dude what are u trying to explain? U totally out of point,
Of course everything has expiration

This what the dude said
Yes! Jesus will return riding a horse in the sky. He will carry a sword of fire to kill those who do not believe.

So what z the quote all about?
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Blogthug(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
knowyaself2:
Very unlikely.

all available evidence shows that the universe has a beginning, read Hawkins and vilenkins
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
obinna58:
See this one cheesy Ur brain has been disorganized by religion
I believe your brain is intact. Can you give us an answer to the question ??
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by knowyaself2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Blogthug:

all available evidence shows that the universe has a beginning, read Hawkins and vilenkins
quantum equation proves that the universe has no begining(old ideas revisited): http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantu
this is on the verge of replacing the so called big bang.
The ancient always beleived thisthrough the knowledge imparted by the gods.
Linear time does not apply to the universe. That we live and die, sleep and wake; etc doesnt mean everything follows this pattern.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Blogthug(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
knowyaself2:

quantum equation proves that the universe has no begining(old ideas revisited): http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantu
this is on the verge of replacing the so called big bang.
The ancient always beleived thisthrough the knowledge imparted by the gods.
Linear time does not apply to the universe. That we live and die, sleep and wake; etc doesnt mean everything follows this pattern.

your site is saying error, I'm sure they have deleted that false claim, quantum mechanics doesn't refute the Big Bang theory , it only refutes atheism and their fate in materialism , if u are not some pseudo intellectual, site that peer reviewed paper that claims Quantum equation proves universe had no beginning, sure that guy will win a Nobel.

even Sean Caroll was recently debunked and he admitted he stated his personal opinion during that debate with William Craig , learn some real science

http://www.wall.org/~aron/blog/did-the-universe-begin-iv-quantum-eternity-theorem/
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by orisa37: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Not until "The Task Master" stops firing. In personal life, Jesus is coming soon to end it now for some and grant Salvation to others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome / The Lies Against Islamic State / An Honest Liar: The Amazing Randi - Expose Of Frauds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.