Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Find The Country In These Sentences - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Find The Country In These Sentences (3828 Views)

Let's Play This Game Of Unscrambling Sentences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find The Country In These Sentences by dominique(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
THIS IS A small CHALLENGE FOR INTELLIGENT BRAINS:

The name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence.

For example, FRANCE is hiding in, the sentence
"The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago" . (clifF RAN CEenturies).

Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.

1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.

2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?

3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.

4. How often can a daydream come true?

5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?

6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.

7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?

8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.

9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.

10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.

Happy thinking!

1 Like

Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by dominique(f): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
This has got to be one of the toughest brain-teasers I've ever solved (No, I don't use Google expo). Took me close to thirty minutes to figure it all out and it was all worth it cool. I'll post the answers sometime tomorrow if no one else has gotten them all.

cc Obinoscopy
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by Harmvirus(f): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
3.peru
4. Canada
5.spain
6.india
7.iran
8.chile
9.china

Will modify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by Lagusta(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
The answer is below me, and the female poster above me must not spy....
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by Lagusta(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
1. Korea

2. Libya

3. Peru

4. Canada

5. Spain

6. India

7. Iran

8. Chile

9. China

10. Sweden kiss

Oya gimme my prize....

And the poster above me must not claim what he didn't get.... Or else the thunder that will fire her left yansh is doing sit-ups...

Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by CHM11: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Harmvirus:
3.peru 4. Canada 5.spain 9.china Will modify
1. Korea 2.Libya 6. India 7.Iran 8.Chile 10. Sweden
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by Harmvirus(f): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lagusta:
1. Korea

2. Libya

3. Peru

4. Canada

5. Spain

6. India

7. Iran

8. Chile

9. China

10. Sweden kiss

Oya gimme my prize....

And the poster above me must not claim what he didn't get.... Or else the thunder that will fire her left yansh is doing sit-ups...

Cc lalasticlala

Lolzz for ur mind abi
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by CHM11: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lagusta:
1. Korea

2. Libya

3. Peru

4. Canada

5. Spain

6. India

7. Iran

8. Chile

9. China

10. Sweden kiss

Oya gimme my prize....

Cc lalasticlala

http://puzzle.queryhome.com/2621/country-hiding-consecutive-letters-within-these-sentences
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by CHM11: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Harmvirus:

Lolzz for ur mind abi
Nor mind am,..na google oh
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by dominique(f): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lagusta:
1. Korea

2. Libya

3. Peru

4. Canada

5. Spain

6. India

7. Iran

8. Chile

9. China

10. Sweden kiss

Oya gimme my prize....

Cc lalasticlala

You try ✔✔✔

Never said there was a price o tongue

1 Like

Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by Harmvirus(f): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
CHM11:

Nor mind am,..na google oh
Lol ok
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by xest(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Harmvirus:

3.peru
4. Canada
5.spain
6.india
7.iran
8.chile
9.china

Will modify
u try
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by xest(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Lagusta:
1. Korea

2. Libya

3. Peru

4. Canada

5. Spain

6. India

7. Iran

8. Chile

9. China

10. Sweden kiss

Oya gimme my prize....

Cc lalasticlala
good one
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by xest(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Korea,libya,peru,canada,spain,india,iran,chile,china,sweden. Confirm. It took me two Mins to figure it out. I love this,u wil giv u guys brain teaser of this ki.d that wil buggle ur brain for a week.
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by Phoenix001(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Answer has been provided, so no need to post mine.

1 Like

Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by iavinash: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Here is the answer

1 Korea : You all must pay it bac[b]k, or ea[/b]ch of you will be in trouble.
2 Libya : Was Doctor Dolittle’s favorite animal a g[b]lib ya[/b]k?
3 Peru : A true optimist will never let ho[b]pe ru[/b]sh away.
4 Canada : How often can a da[/b]ydream come true?
5 Spain : Is there a health [b]spa in
this hotel?
6 India : They are going [b]in dia[/b]metrically opposite directions.
7 Iran : Is the county fa[b]ir a n[/b]ice place to visit?
8 Chile : The foot with whi[b]ch I le[/b]ad is my left one.
9 China : He owns a ran[b]ch in A[/b]rizona.
10 Sweden : The food[b]s we den[/b]y ourselves are usually tasty..

Thanks - Avinash
Source - Bindask.com
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by MUVA(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ma'am dominic please I'll like to bring something to your notice. A thread created today:

www.nairaland.com/3058508/husband-short-story

Was closed by you for allegations of plagiarism and the offender subsequently banned for 7 days. I have it on good information that the OP never claimed to be the owner of that thread and I'm attaching a screenshot to prove it. She is a working lady who was working while posting the story in "bits" and also being a major contender in this years Miss NL competition, the thread was flooded with commentaries of people who obviously came to play politics because of her status. Please, I'll implore you in your good office to consider not just her participation in the contest but also, consider this screenshot because it clearly shows that MIMZY NEVER CLAIMED to be the owner of that article. Thank u very much for being considerate.

Cc: dominique

1 Like

Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by dominique(f): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
MUVA:
Ma'am dominic please I'll like to bring something to your notice. A thread created today:

www.nairaland.com/3058508/husband-short-story

Was closed by you for allegations of plagiarism and the offender subsequently banned for 7 days. I have it on good information that the OP never claimed to be the owner of that thread and I'm attaching a screenshot to prove it. She is a working lady who was working while posting the story in "bits" and also being a major contender in this years Miss NL competition, the thread was flooded with commentaries of people who obviously came to play politics because of her status. Please, I'll implore you in your good office to consider not just her participation in the contest but also, consider this screenshot because it clearly shows that MIMZY NEVER CLAIMED to be the owner of that article. Thank u very much for being considerate.

Cc: dominique

What she should have done was acknowledge the original writer of the story in the opening post. Would she had admitted that the story was not hers if she had not been exposed? She was already accepting the accolades that came her way until someone exposed her. Plagiarism is a very serious offense, attracts jail term in developed countries. We just can't over look her own case because she is a miss nairaland contestant.

1 Like

Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by MUVA(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by MUVA(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Double post
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by MUVA(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Double post
Re: Find The Country In These Sentences by scentmarlc(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
dominique:

What she should have done was acknowledge the original writer of the story in the opening post. Would she had admitted that the story was not hers if she had not been exposed? She was already accepting the accolades that came her way until someone exposed her. Plagiarism is a very serious offense, attracts jail term in developed countries. We just can't over look her own case because she is a miss nairaland contestant.

Ohhh this is what really happened, now i get the drift....

On the other hand, being a staunch lanicky fan. i will still implore you to temper justice with mercy. Getting her banned for this long might jeopardize her chances and gives her contemporaries undue advantage... and trust me, that isnt the kind of win we want.

FAIR AND SQUARE, EQUAL CHANCES, NO LEVERAGE.......That is my mantra.

NB: Please note i do not speak on behalf of #OfficialTeamLanick..... i only beseech you as an individual with a HEART devoid of badbelle. cheesy

stay well dear.....
xoxo

(1) (Reply)

What If . . .? / Seeker Games 2 (find 17 Hidden Items) / Brainteasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.