Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (24196 Views)

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Joevics(m): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari will fully support his fight against the massive corruption that characterised the administration of the immediate past administration of Mr Chibuike Amaechi.

Speaking after receiving the final report of the Transition Committee of his administration on Friday, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike said that his administration is committed to recovering all funds diverted into private pockets by officials of the outgone administration.

He said : ” I am confident that President Muhammadu Buhari will support my administration in the quest to tackle the massive corruption that characterised the Amaechi administration.

“We are aware that the immediate past administration and her officials will resort to blackmail and propaganda for the purpose of diverting attention from their corruption practices. We shall remain focused on the task of getting back Rivers State resources and assets “.

The governor commended the Transition Committee for a job well done, saying that the committee’s interim report helped his administration to take off.

Submitting the final report of the Transition Committee, former Deputy Governor, Tele Ikuru described the Amaechi’s administration as the most corrupt in the state’s history.

Ikuru said that the former governor expended N812million to furnish his personal residence at the expense of the state, while N4.96b was spent on Justice Karibi White hospital with no structure on ground.
dailypost.ng/2015/06/19/president-buhari-will-support-my-probe-of-amaechis-corrupt-practices-wike/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Kielsss(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 20, 2015
I laff in west germany

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by temitemi1(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2015
I'm not sure if #babaonechance is going to be supporting u on this Wike, because d stolen money was used to finance #babaonechance election...

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by oluwafemi113(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Am not sure if this Wike of a guy is okay?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by efilefun(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2015
grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by efilefun(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2015
temitemi1:
I'm not sure if #babaonechance is going to be supporting u on this Wike, because d stolen money was used to finance #babaonechance election...
You no dey post GEJ2019 again Soon the achievements of this administration will make you come back to ur senses

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by XavierBlue(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Why wouldn't he? I thought he said he is for everyone and no one?

XavierBlue

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is power drunk. In the politics chess game, he is putting his queen in the front and very prone to destruction.

Like the wise one would say, what sweet kills. Let him enjoy the moment, he will fall for it.

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by nationwide1(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike should remember Timipre Sylva's case.

We're all humans and sacred cows will never cease to exist.

The fight against corruption may end up being very selective as is already unfolding.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Caseless: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Hope you will in turn support Buhari in the probe of jonathan's corrupt practices.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by loomer: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2015
If him no support u, we support u. Probe the maga and if found guilty send him to kirikiri

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by princefunmmy(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by searay(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
#TeamOldwine
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by adioolayi(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Someone will probe the ministry you left behind too...continue joor!
I like it this way...expose Ameachi... Another person too will expose Wike...So, Ameachi and Wike go go Kirikiri maximum ****** grin e go sweet. Just that Ameachi for don finish before Wike go enter..(Immunity for Wike as Gov.)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by otijah(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Yes Buhari needs to support Him, or else he will be tagged father of corruption. Wike I want you make Amaechi's life Miserable while you gorvern your state
And also dnt forget to Sack all those LGs chiarmAn he eMPloyed at d last hour

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by dridowu: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Most probing in Nigeria are only for withchunting especially if the past govenment and present government are in different parties.
Anyway, Wike should start the probing from 2007-2015 especially when he (Wike) was Chief of Staff to Amechi.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by generaluthman: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Probing here and there
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by quoteyourfather: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Remember buhari increased his consumption of kunu, goat milk and gworo from may 29 so, I don't see how he can help you when all he has been doing is sleeping and travelling

Note-He admitted there is little he can do at his old age except sipping goat milk

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Keep telling yourself that....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Koroaso: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I laff in west germany

****NAIRALAND PLS FORM A THREAD FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS GENTLEMAN, SO THAT THEY CAN ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER TO TAKE THEIR MEDICATIONS***********

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by bornmekus: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Make We dey watch the drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by datguru: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2015
And the betrayer will be betrayed......

All hail Judas of Ubima

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by otijah(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2015
efilefun:
You no dey post GEJ2019 again Soon the achievements of this administration will make you come back to ur senses
tell Me one of his achievMents for three weeks nw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is trying to robe baba in. Nice use of words by Wike.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by sunsky4real(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2015
[20/06 6:51 am] Sunsco: Help support my sister online voting. Like and comment via this link
[20/06 6:51 am] Sunsco: https://m.facebook.com/otaadvertmagazine/photos/pb.398334616991090.-2207520000.1434469466./517765708381313/?type=1&source=42
[20/06 6:51 am] Sunsco: Please don't only Royal Advert Magazine, make sure u like and comment on ADETUTU's pix. Dont forget to reload d link after logging in to your fb account
https://m.facebook.com/otaadvertmagazine/photos/pb.398334616991090.-2207520000.1434469466./517765708381313/?type=1&source=42

Thanks so much

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike stop witch hunting Amaechi and get down to the business of governing Rivers State.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Chrisx1x(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is threading on dangerous waters...he shd focus on how to take river state to the next level instead of witch hunting
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by crazygod(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike will u just start working already and stop all this witch hunt cos its really getting stale.

#coming from someone who hates APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / Buhari Signs Bills On Terrorism, Money Laundering, Electoral Act / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.