Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (24210 Views)

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by JingoOAU(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Ignoramus fools...so Wike and Tele Ikuru, both who worked under Amaechi are the leading investigators....how can they probe Amaechi when these two fools were also part of the amaechi's govt?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by halimat38(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Am not sure if this Wike of a guy is okay?

I really think there's something absolutely wrong with him,since he's been in the office you hardly see two days go pass without him talking about Amechi this and that,the rivers people didn't put him there to go after Amechi,am sure his big mum is the one in control,he should face his job and deal with Amechi simultaneously ........ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by philips70(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2015
The major target of all these attacks is for Amaechi not to be given any appointment. Someone who used the most corrupt means laden with many loss of lives to get into power wants to probe who? No man can play God. Every man must reap what he sows.

Someone should tell Tele Ikuru he has just ridiculed himself with that report. He left that government just before the elections after 8 solid years!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by cyril83(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Wike stop witch hunting Amaechi and get down to the business of governing Rivers State.

Mama piss in action , wike is only playing the front lead. Mama piss would forever do anything within her power to bring amaechi down for the great loss and humiliation he caused her.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hotwax: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2015
brainpower:
Those playing down Wike are doing it cos they don't know him well. He doesn't really care about what PMB thinks, he was just replying people who say that Amaechi will use PMB to hunt him and indirectly reminding him that he claims he wants to end corruption there fore he should be able to support him. Wike's only aim is to show the whole world that Amaechi is evil that's all. Wike isn't omehia and dakuku isn't Amaechi. Check out the man's history, you will know he isn't someone you can just wave aside. His loyalty still lies with GEJ.

"his loyalty still lies with GEJ".
The main reason I will love Buhari to probe GEJ. So he can cry for his oga
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by halimat38(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2015
otijah:
Yes Buhari needs to support Him, or else he will be tagged father of corruption. Wike I want you make Amaechi's life Miserable while you gorvern your state
And also dnt forget to Sack all those LGs chiarmAn he eMPloyed at d last hour

Really? you be MUMU,you don't wish River state well.....
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Rotimi47: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2015
I support you if it ain't for personal reasons but wike should know that he will be probed for over 80 billion naira which can't be accounted for during his tenure as minister of education. Thiefwike.smh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by gratiaeo(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Many hypocrites on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by efilefun(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2015
chuna1985:

which administration n which achievements
You looking for achievements under 3weeks?? Forgot your mentor spent 6years there and nobody complained until the subsidy shit started well NNPC announced the refineries would be up next month against the 2017 your GEJ told us it would be ready...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by oluwafemi113(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2015
halimat38:

I really think there's something absolutely wrong with him,since he's been in the office you hardly see two days go pass without him talking about Amechi this and that,the rivers people didn't put him there to go after Amechi,am sure his big mum is the one in control,he should face his job and deal with Amechi simultaneously ........ grin

Confirm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Alezy(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Am not sure if this Wike of a guy is okay?
he zz already trying to start what he can't funish,. create enemies.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2015
when amechi is the one to throw the punch. you better don't miss that ministerial position due to Rivers state.

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by oluwafemi113(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2015
Alezy:
he zz already trying to start what he can't funish,. create enemies.

Forgotten that Mama Peace is no longer in Aso Villa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Alezy(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
Hope you will in turn support Buhari in the probe of jonathan's corrupt practices.
that's where he will fail cos the money used to sponsor pmb came from amechi and in same manner, money used to sponsor his(wike) campaign came from gej.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by poiZon: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Wike stop witch hunting Amaechi and get down to the business of governing Rivers State.

so what is he doing?
is probing a sleeping word or action word?
u shud tell mr DOGO YARO to start workng, even if na from probe ministry no wahala. also abeg who de document this administration work so far cos secretary no dey.....
hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by anwo247: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2015
You do not even the consent of the Daura President to perform uour duty.

Wike, please do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Binary(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike think Ameachi is a small boy! even mama peace put together them nor fit do am anything. You better face ur work until u are call to handover to the rightful owner....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Akon419(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Chrisx1x:
Wike is threading on dangerous waters...he shd focus on how to take river state to the next level instead of witch hunting
and he has takin the first step in taking rivers to the next level by probe and recover river state stolen money
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by mbulela: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is what gambling men call "sure banker". His failure as a Governor is assured. You can never give what you do not have. There is something wrong with our polity when men of such low leadership quotient are able to amass huge political capital. It is detrimental to our development. The sad part is that those better equipped with leadership skills have done worse.

Coming to Amaechi, while I know that Wike will milk all the publicity he cancer from this probe drama (as he has nothing else to offer the people), certain issued need to be addressed.
1. That mono rail scam.

2. That sale of Olympia hotel.

3. That justice karibi Whyte hospital (old teaching hospital)

These three scams must be explained and accounted for, for the sake of the unborn generations.

While we are at it, today is 20th of June and Wike has still not paid May salaries.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hensben(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2015
brainpower:
Those playing down Wike are doing it cos they don't know him well. He doesn't really care about what PMB thinks, he was just replying people who say that Amaechi will use PMB to hunt him and indirectly reminding him that he claims he wants to end corruption there fore he should be able to support him. Wike's only aim is to show the whole world that Amaechi is evil that's all. Wike isn't omehia and dakuku isn't Amaechi. Check out the man's history, you will know he isn't someone you can just wave aside. His loyalty still lies with GEJ.
nor worry, all this una bragging go soon end..shey u remember ibori.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by ahaika23: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is setting a booby trap for Buhari. When he's through with Amaechi, bubu will have no option but reason with him or Wike will succeed in impressing a dent on the dullard which will cost him so much. The best bubu can do is wash hands off Amaechi!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by ahaika23: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2015
mbulela:
Wike is what gambling men call "sure banker". His failure as a Governor is assured. You can never give what you do not have. There is something wrong with our polity when men of such low leadership quotient are able to amass huge political capital. It is detrimental to our development. The sad part is that those better equipped with leadership skills have done worse.

Coming to Amaechi, while I know that Wike will milk all the publicity he cancer from this probe drama (as he has nothing else to offer the people), certain issued need to be addressed.
1. That mono rail scam.

2. That sale of Olympia hotel.

3. That justice karibi Whyte hospital (old teaching hospital)

These three scams must be explained and accounted for, for the sake of the unborn generations.

While we are at it, today is 20th of June and Wike has still not paid May salaries.
Do you know Wike personally? It's a pity you say what you have no idea about of his ability

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Kendumazy(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
we're watching!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Darlduchi: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Common mistake of every Biafran is to solicit for support from the North or West. same people who have invested so much to your down fall and destruction. Wike should be reminded that part of the grand conspiracy to Islamise Biafra Land is gathering momentum. While Apc is the political arm Boko Haram/Fulani herdsman are the militant arm.

Is Wike not aware that Biafra land is under bombardment? Akwa Ibom and Calaba was under heavy bombardment in the last few days by the combine might of the zoo forces, orderd by the Terrorist and jihadist himself from Daura and carried out by a yoruba Man. Wike, your request is like asking the Devil for help.

The sooner He Wike, realizes that for him and us as Biafrans to survive , this onslaught is for us to stand on our two feet, while we look inward for help and survival.

Any one surprise that it was only during Jonathan's admisnistration that no part of Biafra Land was under attack by Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by ejagbangba: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2015
quoteyourfather:
Remember buhari increased his consumption of kunu, goat milk and gworo from may 29 so, I don't see how he can help you when all he has been doing is sleeping and travelling

Note-He admitted there is little he can do at his old age except sipping goat milk

will u eva learn?
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by chuddy21: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2015
I hear,am happy
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by GiantParrot(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Majority of the comments here and their insinuations are very disheartening. As far as it is feasible, why shouldn't EVERY past political office holder who is suspected of corruption be probed? Regardless of who he was That he was a president or governor is immaterial. People just pay lip service about wanting a better country. In reality, they don't. You can't have a better country when you support corruption because those you care for are involved. You and the many like you will only be wasting your time. The journey to a better country will begin with people taking responsibility for the difficult but right decisions that will see it through. We can deceive ourselves all we want. In twenty years, Nigeria may not be very much different.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hensben(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2015
anwo247:
You do not even the consent of the Daura President to perform uour duty.

Wike, please do the needful
bro. you are a big fool, why bringing his wife to your madness.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hotwax: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2015
wingman:
Probing a corrupt governor is now witchhunt, vendetta etc. What do we really want in this country?
Big shame on all of you who re against this probe for reasons of partisanship. You re all disgusting.

So I assume you will support Buhari for probing GEJ government. Remember its not witch hunting
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by organico(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is doing a nice job by trying to expose corruption in Rivers State. If my dear President, PMB will start from somewhere maybe, by fighting corruption by making sure that those who stole our money are brought to book and also, block all the leakages in the government. My concern is solely on our dear President, let him start work.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hotwax: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike setting trap for PDP. It's no more witch hunt when Baba start probing Jonathan. APC should note.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Ayima: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
This is very simple, Buhari will support wike's probe of Amaechi while God will support Buhari's probe of Wike. I think this wike has got a lacuna in his brain, we need to find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power Overnight - Brimah / Oil, Electricity Workers Opt Out Of Strike / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.