Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (24195 Views)

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by chrisxxx(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2015
There is a thing called saber rattling in warfare and politics. Wike is using this technique to push Amaechi on defensive mode. Can't you observe ever since Wike mentioned probe the pussy of Ubima has become pusillanimous? Wike please keep attacking him, give him no breathing pace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Who is d rightful owner,a person dat didn't get upto 100k votes against our Gov we gave 1m votes plus? Clown
mu.mu did u vote during the election? When time comes. It is about making noise. Wike must go. I'm in PH
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by adioolayi(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2015
jack67:
foolish goat, wike has immunity, ameachi don't
Are you sure you reason with your brain or anus? try read again before u make comments....I told you wike will go to jail if convicted after his tenure. Immunity already considered ...fool!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by manutdrichie(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2015
hensben:
was wike not part of amaechi's administration for 8 years? ok we dey watch.

8yrs? Chai....I loose hope

Cl0wns everywhere
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by AlPeter: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2015
Darlduchi:
Common mistake of every Biafran is to solicit for support from the North or West. same people who have invested so much to your down fall and destruction. Wike should be reminded that part of the grand conspiracy to Islamise Biafra Land is gathering momentum. While Apc is the political arm Boko Haram/Fulani herdsman are the militant arm.

Is Wike not aware that Biafra land is under bombardment? Akwa Ibom and Calaba was under heavy bombardment in the last few days by the combine might of the zoo forces, orderd by the Terrorist and jihadist himself from Daura and carried out by a yoruba Man. Wike, your request is like asking the Devil for help.

The sooner He Wike, realizes that for him and us as Biafrans to survive , this onslaught is for us to stand on our two feet, while we look inward for help and survival.

Any one surprise that it was only during Jonathan's admisnistration that no part of Biafra Land was under attack by Nigeria?

na wao u gree get brain
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2015
efilefun:
You looking for achievements under 3weeks?? Forgot your mentor spent 6years there and nobody complained until the subsidy shit started well NNPC announced the refineries would be up next month against the 2017 your GEJ told us it would be ready...

since ur mouth talk 3 weeks, wait also till the achievements come.

As for the 4 refineries we have in Nigeria, they are all working, they have always been working for the past 30 - 40 years, the only thing is that they don't work @ full capacity.

The refineries GEJ said will be ready in 2017 is the Green field refinery initiative. Its 3 refineries he was building, one in Lagos, one in kogi n one in bayelsa...

u people simply don't go for information.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Emade(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2015
U will just waste ur time n also river state time also pls focus on repair than lookinhg for d fault
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Max24: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
Hope you will in turn support Buhari in the probe of jonathan's corrupt practices.
There is a difference between Jonathan and Ameachi. After Jonathan lost he and his aides such as ffk, Reno and others went silent on Buhari. But when Ameachi lost to wike he continued to insult wike even calling him a murderer. Ameachi definitely has no respect for constituted authority. No other gov that lost to their political opponent behaves the way Ameachi has done. So, since he has a big mouth that cant close he should go and explain his dealings to wikes commission of inquiry.Ameachi does not have my sympaties.Ameachi believes in playing to the gallery at all times. It is a sign of exreme arrogance.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2015
APC probe PDP, PDP probe APC, probe every where you know. WIKE will also supports should Buhari probe Goodluck administration. WIKE has been busy chasing Amaechi loyalist, he should go and probe Buhari because he allow Amaechi to sponsor his campaign and not seeking for support from president, in fact send Amaechi and president to prison.

You see... when you surround yourself with clowns and drunkards, you keep chasing shadow, this caretaker governor will not stop to amaze me, Sack all the civil workers, render people jobless, thuggery and kidnapped vice chancellor of the Rivers state science and technology. Rivers state una never see anything.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Tomjazzy2: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Obipat:
I'm in Rivers state and wike is loosing it. Wike is a pure touth.
okay sir. I will advice you tune in to Rythm 93.7 view point and listen to issues being raised by Governor Wike.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Max24:

There is a difference between Jonathan and Ameachi. After Jonathan lost he and his aides such as ffk, Reno and others went silent on Buhari. But when Ameachi lost to wike he continued to insult wike even calling him a murderer. Ameachi definitely has no respect for constituted authority. No other gov that lost to their political opponent behaves the way Ameachi has done. So, since he has a big mouth that cant close he should go and explain his dealings to wikes commission of inquiry.Ameachi does not have my sympaties.Ameachi believes in playing to the gallery at all times. It is a sign of exreme arrogance.
One Mumu has escape psychiatry hospital.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by KelvinC1(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2015
APC + APC = APC not PDP
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Obipat:
mu.mu did u vote during the election? When time comes. It is about making noise. Wike must go. I'm in PH
Ode,but u accept d local govt sham elections only apc participated
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
okay sir. I will advice you tune in to Rythm 93.7 view point and listen to issues being raised by Governor Wike.
do I have to listen to that tout? He is not making any point. He still has case with EFCC
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ode,but u accept d local govt sham elections only apc participated
werey, PDP refused to participate. I'm happy that the tribunal is sitted in ABJ
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Obipat:
werey, PDP refused to participate. I'm happy that the tribunal is sitted in ABJ
Is it only Pdp dat didn't participate? The tribunal sitting in Abj means that buhari would influence it against d people choice?Is that the change? Ode
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is it only Pdp dat didn't participate? The tribunal sitting in Abj means that buhari would influence it against d people choice?Is that the change? Ode
anuofia, I tot u said GEJ was ppl's choice? What happened? Wike is evil
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by columbus86(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Ameachi told us that he was saving billion every month,which was up 5o billion,but all was spend on APC campaign! Am not surprised! Wike,please probe. If possible from when he was a speaker! We are behind you.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Obipat:
anuofia, I tot u said GEJ was ppl's choice? What happened? Wike is evil
Mugu,the Rivers people love him like that,deal with it,if u don't like it,visit the lagoon,and don't quote me again!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by nzekingsley(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
EFCC will also look @ wike activities while he was d education minister

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Caseless: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari isn't smart enough to do that.

He's still busy asking Jonathan for a comprehensive ministerial list. cheesy
this post gat me laughing. grin
Make una just warn wike sha. He's overreacting.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Chocboyslim: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
I pity Amechi.... Shebi dis old man Buhari don use & dump you? wat a shame after all u did for him..... Wait a minute! Do you really think northners cares about southners?? AmeMUMU, is too late for you coz even daT old fool is supporting ur enemies in probing your stinky mess..
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Okaka27(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari isn't smart enough to do that.

He's still busy asking Jonathan for a comprehensive ministerial list. cheesy
U still a drunkard ...
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Chocboyslim:
I pity Amechi.... Shebi dis old man Buhari don use & dump you? wat a shame after all u did for him..... Wait a minute! Do you really think northners cares about southners?? AmeMUMU, is too late for you coz even daT old fool is supporting ur enemies in probing your stinky mess..

Do you think Southerners like GEJ, Wike, Patience, Deziani carabout you. GEJ spent Sox years and did nothing for the Niger Delta. Not even a Federal road.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Okijajuju1(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2015
I am very much an Amaechi supporter.. My honest opinion is that he really performed in Rivers State and is one of the few leaders Rivers State has had in its existence with a truly grandiose vision for the state. And I honestly believe that the Rivers Monorail project was his greatest legacy, despite the monorail not being complete nor operational. But I bet you that down the line in a future Rivers State when the entire Monorail master plan has been implemented, people who would be alive from this time would remember who hatched and started this project and it would be Amaechi.

That said, let me be a patriotic Nigerian and support the probe. In fact, I think it is a welcomed idea in the interest of our future. Maybe this way, we can also reduce the impunity of our leaders. However what disturbs me is the "scope of this probe", it seems targeted at Amaechi alone and not his entire administration spanning 8 years because if it does, then automatically both Wike who was Amaechis Chief of Staff for the first four years and Tele Ikuru Amaechis deputy governor for 8 years and who seems to also be Wikes star witness in this probe should also be under the spotlight of this probe. Now I ask, can this probe be fair? Can Wike probe himself? Is Tele Ikuru aware of the boomerang effect this could have on him?

I believe Wike has proven me right, he is still the same character that he was from his days as Obio Akpor Local Governent Chairman. This erection he has got for Amaechi may be his greatest undoing politically. All he has done since he became governor is focus on Amaechi. He should also note that he who stands on thin ice does not jump around. He may want to focus on Rivers State Governance now he still has it and see how this all plays out before he starts throwing his weight around too much. He still has a probe ongoing before the tribunal, he should remember the case of Omehia amongst other such governors. He should also check himself well and his stewardship as Minsiter of State for Education and make sure his case isn't one of a person living in a glass house throwing stones.

In all, as a Nigerian, I support a fair and just probe that covers the entire Amaechi administration fairly including all extensions of his Government. As an Amaechi supporter, I hope he comes out of this shining even brighter and proving to all that he ran Rivers State as good as he could.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Truckpusher(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Okaka27:
U still a drunkard ...
Of course and when I'm high enough I usually end up on ya mama's puccy doing what ya fuccked up daddy can't do. grin
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
this post gat me laughing. grin
Make una just warn wike sha. He's overreacting.
I feel he's overreacting but again when you're dealing with Amaechi who has natural diarrhea of the mouth , you need to be on top of ya game.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Okaka27(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course and when I'm high enough I usually end up on ya mama's puccy doing what ya fuccked up daddy can't do. grin
see what a matured man like you is saying.
No wonder u are were u are today.
No wonder progress hasn't come to your life
Good luck man undecided
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Tele ikuru..lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Okaka27:
see what a matured man like you is saying.
No wonder u are were u are today.
No wonder progress hasn't come to your life
Good luck man undecided
Cry me a river please. grin
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Caseless: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Alezy:
that's where he will fail cos the money used to sponsor pmb came from amechi and in same manner, money used to sponsor his(wike) campaign came from gej.
that's my point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / PHOTOS From 2017 Rivers State Christmas Carol #hossanna2017 / Senate Swears In Ibrahim Danbaba, New PDP Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.