Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (100119 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by maxtamazin: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

That's why I gave you the analogy of the armed robber.

I'm sure you believe no sane person has the right to walk into your house with a gun, and leave with your valuables....

But do you leave your door wide open at night?

Do you not put spikes on your fence and bars on your windows?

It is extremely foolish to put your self in vulnerable position,expecting everyone else to share your moral beliefs.

Nobody has the right to rape you, yes. But dont go to a spurned lover's house alone simply to 'While away time'

QED

Jesus in heaven! !!!! Why in Nigeria do you curse us with fools and brain damaged ignorant, psychological disturbed souls like the guy I just quoted?

The analogy has no logic whatsoever and it smells of someone who has not left the shore of his village ever before. .....o boy...u need eduction and exposure. Try your stupid analogy in a developed countries and your as-s will be in jail for long time.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nayok(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Castration will be better
Adamsdelrio:
Rape should attract death penalty. It's the only way out.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by semitunde: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Eph.6.1-3 kjv: Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promisewink That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

Eph. 6:4 KJV: And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

My dad loved thus part of the Bible. If allowed he'd use it as morning devotion till eternity. This and the other one in proverbs that says "my son, harken to my words...". But he loved the Ephesians one more.

He'd read verse 1-3 and stop, then begins the sermon. We the children would be like undecided undecided undecided

He was mostly blind to verse 4 until we point it out. "Parents, don't provoke your children to wrath".

He'd say "if you obey us, there won't be any need to be angry at you". And while that is true, who determine the case where the parent wrongfully provokes anger? What if the reason behind their annoyance is untrue?

The Bible therefore, as someone looking, gives balance in its advice. It gives to the goose just as to the gander.

But each side is quite blind to the other's advice. We the children see the case where the parents provoke us to anger, while the parents see the case where the children don't obey them.

Both sides in their hearts know their predilections aren't entirely true for all situations though, but they hold on to their thoughts just the same.

As it is in parents vs children, so it is in husband ( batterer) vs wife (sharp mouth); so it is in rapist vs victim. Its a cycle of cause and effect. One's action affects the other and it goes on like that.

Do what the Bible has done, as someone looking in, give advise to the two. Cut the cycle.

Especially for rāpe cases, while we do our best to put perpetrators in the slammer, we also do our best to protect potential victims or advise them to protect themselves. Balance.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Bobbyblacky2(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2015
What the hell did u mean, by asking if any of them is from Ogun State! If u don't have something reasonable to contribute, U should have just read the story then navigate to other headlines. Rubbish talk lenu oponu!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout,na your type dey carry hand out inside small pikin yansh.Asshole!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by VirginFinder: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2015
woodcook:
Point of correction "a mad man's mood changes in a second..." which is why they are being locked up. The mad men that raped her deserved what is coming their way. Brother if at your age you can not have a female friend whom can freely visit you without you trying to get into her pants I advice you seek professional help before your case ends up like that of these young men.

Continue deceiving yourself.

The Bible says we should abstain from all appearance of evil.

Arent you aware of the various cases of RapE that have been carried out by pastors and even catholic priests? Most of the time it wasnt preconceived. It just happened...

Like you, they thought they were strong enough to handle it (being alone with a lady in a room)...
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by moremoney1988: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2015
tongue I reserve my comment iranu abasha
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

Lol

I said clearly, that I did not blame the victim.

That said, I feel that a girl owes it to herself to avoid putting herself in a vulnerable position at all costs, and also shares the responsibility to certain extent in this case.

It really is that simple. Everyone believes that armed robbers are criminals and bad people...but instead of waiting to let the conscience of the robber judge him, We install burglary-proof bars on our windows.
So I have a 'friend' who admires me. Anytime i go to his house, I'm putting myself in a vulnerable position?? If I call you my friend, doesn't that mean I trust you enough to visit? Why do I have to be looking over my shoulders anytime I want to visit? Are men really that depraved?

Maybe it's just me, but 'I dont blame the victim' and 'also shares the responsibilIty to certain extent in this case' sounds very contradictory to me. I don't believe she was responsible for what happened to any extent. Men just need to deal with their issues.

Also, that armed robber and burglary proof analogy soooo does not apply here. People believe they are bad people, so they use burglary proofs to avoid whatever. I am bored and feel like going to visit a friend. Can't it be as simple as that? Do I need to have a list of pro's and con's of visiting Lagbaja? Do I need to have 911 on speed dial? Do I need to have a pepper spray in my bra?? This is what should be addressed!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by stan241(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
buh come to think of it some girls deserve to be gang raped, my guy if u know how heartless women are, except to their children you would want to join the rape gang.
Yea I get you though some ladies are really "heartless" BUT still there has to be other ways to get back at them rather than gang rape, just doesn't sound proper

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Natasha2(f): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

Oh please, see you feeling smart. You are very silly, must one become enemies with a guy because you don't want to be his girlfriend? Even if she was dating him, why the hell will he rape her alongside friends?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Don't mind that EggovinMma abi wareva she calls herself

Though rape is a big offense and I detest it with passion, something tells me that the girl may also be guilty. It's possible she was only trying to toy with the guy's emotion.

BTW, I am sure those fùcked up fucktárd moderators won't ban this girl for the attack and abuse. If it was a guy now, the morôns will quickly ban him. Goats angry

A product from rape is exactly what you are.
The son of a rapist!
So the guys emotions should lead him to call his friends to rape a defenseles neighbour!GOD GO DEY PUNISH UNA FOR THIS THREAD OOOOOOOO.Ni need to ban me,I get plenty monickers enough to haunt modafuckers like you!

IKE-NSI!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Natasha2:

Oh please, see you feeling smart. You are very silly, must one become enemies with a guy because you don't want to be his girlfriend? Even if she was dating him, why the hell will he rape her alongside with friends?

You dey mind that born troway!
This guy na rapist,leave am.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by stan241(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
VirginFinder:

Continue deceiving yourself.

The Bible says we should abstain from all appearance of evil.

Arent you aware of the various cases of RapE that have been carried out by pastors and even catholic priests? Most of the time it wasnt preconceived. It just happened...

Like you, they thought they were strong enough to handle it (being alone with a lady in a room)...
Me feels you just giving excuses for not being disciplined enough to control yourself though, Rape doesn't "just happen", its usually pre-conceived in the mind of the offender at one point or another because if it weren't then folks may as well be raping women in the streets in broad day light
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by andyanders: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

The son of a rapist!
So the guys emotions should lead him to call his friends to rape a defenseles neighbour!GOD GO DEY PUNISH UNA FOR THIS THREAD OOOOOOOO.Ni need to ban me,I get plenty monickers enough to haunt modafuckers like you!

IKE-NSI!

EggovinMma Just allow the guy be cus he thinks with his anus and not his brain. We have rapist herein= Nairaland, hence most of their comments.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
buh come to think of it some girls deserve to be gang raped, my guy if u know how heartless women are, except to their children you would want to join the rape gang.

I swear to God na your type deserve to be killed by stray bullet.You too USELESS!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
maxtamazin:

Idit-ot. ....objectivity in the face of a barbaric act?......go to hell with ur objectivity. His opinion is irrelevant in this topic. ...rape shouldn't be excused at all. ....maybe when your family or your daughter got raped then u will understand how rape victim and their family feels. If you are too ugly or with low esteem to chat a girl then get a fu***ckin pillow., make a hole and do your thing.
You guys keep bringing in my daughter or mum. grin

Can't you come up with something new? grin

You are a waste of space. I can't banter words with you mister. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

The son of a rapist!

IKE-NSI!
E no go better for you angry

You bastąrd miserable lousy old whòre.

Daughter of a nonentity old drunkąrd foól and a whòre mother.

You can go and fùck yourself asshóle ^
Shameless old foól
Single and searching at 33

Lousy bıtch!
Quote me and spew rubbish again and I will tell you the miserable story of your miserable life.
Useless morôn angry
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by andyanders: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:

Here you are.I believe that you are a rapist hence your comment.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I swear to God na your type deserve to be killed by stray bullet.You too USELESS!
What of bazooka? grin
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
andyanders:

Just allow the guy be cus he thinks with his anus and not his brain. We have rapist herein= Nairaland, hence most of their comments.

I tire o.Back in the days when I dey gather breast my male neighbours were over protective like my brothers.Na them self dey report me to my brothers.This boys are wicked!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by 400billionman: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
dyabman:

If you are from the South and East are all of Ritualist ? angry

I blame English teacher..
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by andyanders: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I tire o.Back in the days when I dey gather breast my male neighbours were over protective like my brothers.Na them self dey report me to my brothers.This boys are wicked!

You can see that this forum are full of rapist. Just allow them be because they are product of their parents hence their comments.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by domopps(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
But truth be told what was she self doing with guys @ early hour of the day 9:30AM for that matter! May be she was not with any BRA and God help her she's a little bit bursty that could be No 1 stimulus!

Parents just need 2 continuing passing this sexual harassment msgs to their kids both sex to minimise this immoral act completely!

Her Story didn't explain whether she's dating one of them or one even had crush on her! And that's why I don't support 2 much unnecessarily fwendship esp btw 2 opp s3x! Thumbs up to her 4 her brave action by reporting the case to the nearest police station and curb the wings of the perpetrators parents that were Ranting!

But hope she has visited an hsptl for treatment and and system wash off?

Cheeeeeeers
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

What of bazooka? grin

Seriously I am not happy with you.Me Wey dey find way to toast you.I don change my mind .
As you support this kind yeye thing so undecided
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Seriously I am not happy with you.Me Wey dey find way to toast you.I don change my mind .
As you support this kind yeye thing so undecided
No No No...

I no support am na.

I just talk say the babe suppose keep her distance from those guys unto say she know say dem dey try scope am.

I no talk say wetin dem do dey good o!

No vex.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by maxtamazin: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You guys keep bringing in my daughter or mum. grin

Can't you come up with something new? grin

You are a waste of space. I can't banter words with you mister. grin

Yes.....Unfortunately, we bring your mum and daughter into the topic so we can drill into your thick brain that rape has NO excuse. I don't have mercy on pervert and rapist like you. Go fu-ck yourself, you pedophile.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rapist everywhere!

I'm going to delete all my male friends numbers I have on my phone, no more visiting, no more just friends and no more pms.

Some comments here are very sick, silly and unbelievable.

What will make a man rape a girl

What will make men gang rape a girl

She didn't even stayed out late at night or slept over the guys place, yet the animals raped her and some idiiots here are blaming the poor girl.

There is no justification for rape.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
CaptainJune:
Selective interpretation. Why is it that when well meaning guys warn you to stay away from their fellow wicked men and blame you for not heeding their warning you interpret it in terms of sex aggrandizement or ego bloating?
Is this a personal attack because you know me and you have warned me before and I didn't listen? Or did you read in the story that someone warned her and she didnt listen? Did you not read that a 'gang' of friends raped her? Who were the warners in this case? What did I selectively interprete?
Mbok, indulge me cry
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Bobbyblacky2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Those guys re animals! What kind of pleasure will they derive when they forcefully have a canal knowledge of a woman? They deserve to be punished under the law!

The Landlord also needs to be arrested for supporting violent act ! Why on earth should they be threatening the victim mother? Definitely they re in support of the devilish act which those animal did to the young lady. But I know that if such thing should happen between one landlord son and another landlord daughter. The case will be so tough and the enmity will remain in_between them forever.

And for the young lady who woke up early in the morning to go and wipe away time in a man's house around 9:30am. What the hell are u looking for? Can't u find something to do in ur own house or can't u help ur mom in her daily routine or enroll in morning coaching or u should go and learn work. Instead of that u chose to walk up and down till u get raped! Anyway this is a lesson for the ladies who chose to walk up and down in the street without reason!

Just my opinion!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

E no go better for you angry

You bastąrd miserable lousy old whòre.

Daughter of a nonentity old drunkąrd foól and a whòre mother.

You can go and fùck yourself asshóle ^
Shameless old foól
Single and searching at 33

Lousy bıtch!
Quote me and spew rubbish again and I will tell you the miserable story of your miserable life.
Useless morôn angry

Buhhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa."
E BE LIKE SAY YOU NO NO SAY" 1" BE ASHAWO 1 OF NAIRALAND.MY WORK NO DEY SHAME ME OOOOOOO.
Na that ya papa Wey poverty worry reach so tee gold circle Wey for take Bleep mad woman e no fit afford!
Akpa amu gi there!YOUR IMBECILIC FATHER SHOULD BE HANGED BY HIS BALLS FOR BRINGING AND NURTURING A SOCIETY REHECT LIKE YOU!EKWENSU!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
maxtamazin:

Yes.....Unfortunately, we bring your mum and daughter into the topic so we can drill into your thick brain that rape has NO excuse. I don't have mercy on pervert and rapist like you. Go fu-ck yourself, you pedophile.
ROTFL!!! gringringrin

Someone will soon commit suicide. cheesy

Take it easy on yourself man.

wink
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by maxtamazin: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!!! gringringrin

Someone will soon commit suicide. cheesy

Take it easy on yourself man.

wink

Now you are getting it... Go and sin no more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.