Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) (1270 Views)

A Message To Nigerian Americans / Types Of Male Romancelander / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Jezebbel: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2015
I have noticed something that a lot of you are doing these days.
You will go online, look for a nice topic, copy everything, although some of you will try to be smart and change the numeberings( like you put the number three point in number seven and put the number seven in number three) but all the same, you will still copy everything and paste it here for us and claim you are the one that wrote it.

Just imagine you go through he post history of someone and find out the person hasn't posted anything longer than a line sentence, and from no where the person just types more than 300 words. Come on that's not possible now
We all know you are not as smart as that.

This morning a girl by the username prettytasha opened a thread where she copied the whole original post from the internet and at the end, she said 'my two cents'.
Thanks to nneka123 who busted the plagarist and put her to shame.

There was also this girl that was caught plagarising someone's work, her username is Mhizkel. When she was caught, she lied that she was the one that wrote it and that she sent it to her friend who has a blog and that's how it spread round the internet.
What does she take us for?

So listen you all if you try to plagiarise someone's work on this section, I will spot you and disgrace you myself.
When you post stuff from the internet always put the link so we will all know it's not you who wrote it.

Or just try to use your brain and come up with something like tosyne2much, wristwatch and danceville normally do.

If you plagiarize someone's work, I will catch you.
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Cutehector(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Basket mouth don open mouth again ooo...

Fela kuti
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by crazygod(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2015
YES MA
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by dharay99: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2015
early mrneen story....

U will catch dem? NL's efcc huh? mtcheeeeew.
Plz next thread ejoor. lipsrsealed
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Jezebbel: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:
early mrneen story....
Plz next thread ejoor. lipsrsealed

Are you one of them? If you are just know that I will definitely catch you.
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Jezebbel: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Basket mouth don open mouth again ooo...

Fela kuti
Do you think this is a joke. Are you okay?
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

Do you think this is a joke. Are you okay?
I dnt wana trade words wit u jezebel.. I gat lots of impotant people to chat wit here
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by dharay99: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

Are you one of them? If you are just know that I will definitely catch you.
hw i wish i love opening threads.

Will like 2see yhu catch me for real, mtcheeeeew.!
undecided
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Thanks for ur mention OP

God bless
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Jezebbel: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:

hw i wish i love opening threads.

Will like 2see yhu catch me for real, mtcheeeeew.!
undecided

Why don't you open one and let's see.....mtcheeeew!
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:
You will go online, look for a nice topic, copy everything, although some of you will try to be smart and change the numeberings( like you put the number three point in number seven and put the number seven in number three) but all the same, you will still copy everything and paste it here for us and claim you are the one that wrote it.

Just imagine you go through he post history of someone and find out the person hasn't posted anything longer than a line sentence, and from no where the person just types more than 300 words. Come on that's not possible now

This morning a girl by the username prettytasha opened a thread where she copied the whole original post from the internet and at the end, she said 'my two cents'.

There was also this girl that was caught plagarising someone's work, her username is Mhizkel. When she was caught, she lied that she was the one that wrote it and that she sent it to her friend who has a blog and that's how it spread round the internet.

So listen you all if you try to plagiarise someone's work on this section, I will spot you and disgrace you myself.
When you post stuff from the internet always put the link so we will all know it's not you who wrote it.

Or just try to use your brain and come up with something like tosyne2much, wristwatch and danceville normally do.

Jezebel, wifey of ahab, grin cheesy grin grin good advice o!
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by dharay99: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

Why don't you open one and let's see.....mtcheeeew!
uve been noticed.
anifin else..?
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Jezebbel: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt wana trade words wit u jezebel.. I gat lots of impotant people to chat wit here

Shut up your mouth you this silly thing. Who is talking about trading words here?
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Jezebbel: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2015
wristwatch:

Jezebel, wifey of ahab, grin cheesy grin grin good advice o!

^^^At last someone sensible.
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Jezebbel: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:
uve been noticed. anifin else..?
You must be a fool. Who is talking about being noticed. Stuupid thing.
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by dharay99: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

You must be a fool. Who is talking about being noticed. Stuupid thing.
aaaw, poor creature. cry
Sorry dumebi. lipsrsealed
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by funlord(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

grin
Jezebbel:

My friend SHUT THE __FUCK UP! You and all the foolish monikers you claim are also busy forming police all over NL how much have you all earned from catching those people! You and them are all a "bunch of jobless mother_fuckers"! Nonsense!
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2015
Op, u no get work..
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by Jezebbel: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

My friend SHUT THE __FUCK UP! You and all the foolish monikers you claim are also busy forming police all over NL how much have you all earned from catching those people! You and them are all a "bunch of jobless mother_fuckers"! Nonsense!

You are an idiiot for making this statement. Shameless he-goat.
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by funlord(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

I am an idiiot for making this statement. And I hope to marry a Shameless he-goat like my father.
grin
Jezebbel:

I am an idiiot for making this statement. And I hope to marry a Shameless he-goat like my father.

Yes PIGLET! I totally agree with this your reply! Carry on! "Deranged Jezebellian Lab Monkey"! Lolz
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by IamLEGEND1: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2015
how e take concern u?
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by funlord(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

Is it my fault that I'm a Silly retardded skunk. I am nothing but a fool, and i will always remain a fool.
grin
Jezebbel:

Is it my fault that I'm a Silly retardded skunk. I am nothing but a fool, and i will always remain a fool.

I agree even more with this point you made! Chaiii! E don Pain am well well! Lolz

Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by IamLEGEND1: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

You must be a fool for asking me that question.

WHOA!!!!
WHOA!!!!!
Back up bìtch, i ain't picking no fight with a dumb, attention-seeking slüt.
Re: A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
That is really nice.. At OP, some people just dont want to stress their brain... Not everyone is born an author but when you find something on the internet and you think you might like it.. Copy it, paste it here and give the writer some credit by posting the link.. Not doing that is an e-robbery.

(1) (Reply)

This Beautify Lady Went To Night Club Without Undies, Guess What Happened To Her / Identical Twins Who “share Everything” Share A Boyfriend And Bed Too / Missing Person Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.