Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

A Big Thank You To Everyone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Big Thank You To Everyone (2333 Views)

Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar / Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by raffite: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" to you guys for downloading my song and words of advice..

Thanks for listening to my song

Airforce

I appreciate you courage. Contact me let me give u a beat that will put u in the market. 9ja music is so much about the beat. Try me and thank me later. Whatsapp 08086428088.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by Airforce1(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2015
raffite:

I appreciate you courage. Contact me let me give u a beat that will put u in the market. 9ja music is so much about the beat. Try me and thank me later. Whatsapp 08086428088.

OK
Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by Charpell(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2015
lighternote:
God bless ur efforts , bro. I love seeing young Nigerians doing well for themselves in the midst of all the struggles. I'm a fan already.
Me too, i love the song
People took the critisim to far, i feel we should encourage him to great heights
Airforce1 you gained your second fan smiley
Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Its not at easy as it seems bro.
That "first-time studio session pressure". E go better my broda.

Abeg,make una download my own song too
@ www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by icebebe(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sapphire86:

If I'm to respond to ur entire post, I ll just descend on u with 3 e-slaps consecutively. However I realized that u didn't read before jumping to write nonsense. I said 'it is not the worst song I ever heard' not 'it is the worst song I ever heard'

How did I discourage him? Is it because I said he sounds like Davido and he should look for his own sound?

Read and understand well before u quote to start ranting.

P.S I lead 1 hour praise and worship. tongue
ok ma cheesy
Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by Youngsage: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Abeg, who ask you

Lol why are you asking him this question, last time I checked, NL was still a public forum! Same way no one 'asked' before you commented here. Anyone is free to air his/her views... undecided smiley
Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by Chanchit: 5:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Iamsynord:

Go add u so u go send me d jam for Bbm .me sef never see am download

Well me I don download Airforce1 song, I've downloaded around 15 NL artists songs in the last 3-4 days, I've deleted just 13, but I still have Airforce1 song with me, if you are opening the link with opera mini, try bb browser.
Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Chanchit:

Well me I don download Airforce1 song, I've downloaded around 15 NL artists songs in the last 3-4 days, I've deleted just 13, but I still have Airforce1 song with me, if you are opening the link with opera mini, try bb browser.

Bb browser ...
Abeg your pin ??

Then try listen and lets hear your view on this one

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord
Re: A Big Thank You To Everyone by sandrannna(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Airforce1:
I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" to you guys for downloading my song and words of advice..

I did the recording of that song last last week sunday the 14th and I had malaria while recording that song coupled with pressure just to give u guys something to listen to

But that's no excuse

I have seven other songs I haven't recorded..
And I'm gonn try to make sure they meet your expectations.

Thanks for the criticisms

Thanks for listening to my song

Thanks for your words of encouragement

I won't stop till I get to the Top

Airforce

U will nt thank the mod for putting such a silly song on front page?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Mine!! See How This Female Dancer Burst Her Thing Wide Open On The Dancefloor / Man Slams Mikel Obi's babyMama for Marrying Him When She Doesnt Reply Nigerians / I Am Still A Virgin - Nollywood Star Lizzy Anjorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.