Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Are Nigerian Protenious Food And Fruits?????? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Nigerian Protenious Food And Fruits?????? (1507 Views)

Eating Foods Rich In Vegetables And Fruits Can Lower The Risk Of Chronic Disease / Pic: Eat Junk Food And Get Food Junkie(viewer's Discretion) / Foods And Fruits Women Should Eat During Their Menstrual Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Nigerian Protenious Food And Fruits?????? by ibro4las(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2015
please doctor have told me to eat more proteneous food and fruits and to avoid much taking of carbohydrate, help me out, which of nigerian food and common fruits can substitute that
Re: What Are Nigerian Protenious Food And Fruits?????? by indiraserv: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Beans----> Moimoi,Akara,ekuru
Soybeans---Tofu,milk,
Then you can add stuff like fenugreek
That's all I can think of right now
Re: What Are Nigerian Protenious Food And Fruits?????? by ibro4las(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2015
indiraserv:
Beans----> Moimoi,Akara,ekuru
Soybeans---Tofu,milk,
Then you can add stuff like fenugreek
That's all I can think of right now
....... Thanks alot but didnt milk contain sugar dat will digest into glucose?
Re: What Are Nigerian Protenious Food And Fruits?????? by angieberry(f): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Milk is more of protein, calcium and fats with little sugar. And you were advised to reduce your carb intake, not to cut it off entirely. You still need carbs for energy, though .

1 Like

Re: What Are Nigerian Protenious Food And Fruits?????? by ibro4las(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
angieberry:
Milk is more of protein, calcium and fats with little sugar. And you were advised to reduce your carb intake, not to cut it off entirely. You still need carbs for energy, though .
. Thanks. do u have an idea on fruit dat high in calcium, protein
Re: What Are Nigerian Protenious Food And Fruits?????? by angieberry(f): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tomatoes ,beans ,green veggies and so on
ibro4las:
. Thanks. do u have an idea on fruit dat high in calcium, protein

(1) (Reply)

Update Of Fmc Owerri Juhesu Strike News Scandal.. / Live Four-inch Centipede Removed From A 52-year-old Woman EAR (photos) / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Short Of Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.