Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) (2968 Views)

Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football / FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by trigar12(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Its no news that Obagoal is one of the richest Nigerian footballers dead or alive, he took his baby boy for a ride in his other baby boy.

Omo see ride, I must make it in life

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by temitemi1(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
God Bless me more!
Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by nerodenero: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Obafemi, truly living like an Oba grin
Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by hatux: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Work Hard! Play Hard!
Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2015
mtceeew yeye de smell

if him no take im son out na me im go take before?

how will this make my neighbor off his noisy generator this morning ?

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by youngberry001(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2015
temitemi1:
God Bless me more!
and me 2....(ameen)
Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by deeznutsgottem(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Big boy!

Meanwhile, another fabulous female musician emerges! Tiwa, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay and others should watch out for this new talented artist with the stage name JAHBABY... wink...You can download her latest single from my signature below...Video drops next week featuring Mr 2kay...Watch out!

Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by digitsolution: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
May the almighty God bless me to do bigger things for my son to achieve bigger and greater things in life for my grand son and the cycle goes on and on...........AMEN
Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cool pix
Re: Obafemi Martins Takes His Son For A Ride In His N75M Lamborghini (photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Gotta prepare and my chance will surely come. Just a matter of time. Slow but steady. We will surely get there as well.

(1) (Reply)

A Bride Becomes A Hero After Trying To Rescue A Drowned Man While In Her Gown-px / 2baba And Juliet Ibrahim Get On Glo Advert The Two Almos Kiss Each Other (video / Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.