Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case (3010 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by tolugar: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
What a shame

Nigeria

A country ravaged by political, religious and ethnic violence.
Our corrupt leaders selling the future of our country.
A country where Boko Haram, herdsmen and so called bandits kill on daily basis.
A country where millions of Naira goes missing regularly

Yet No one I mean non of all these youths, celebrities and bloggers stood up to make it trend.

All these youths, celebrities and bloggers all their voices put together did not push anyone to answer for anything.

No one condemned anything on his wall or his page or his handle.

No one and I mean non of these youths, celebrities and bloggers called for a massive protest.

Yet

Someone somewhere came up with a rape allegation and the whole place is on fire.
Everyone seeks for the right of the just.

I pity us all.

Am so sorry for the misleading topic but I guess that’s what we all want to read now.

I condemn rape in any form

But let me tell you the truth.

As you are reading this some people somewhere in one bush are at high tension not really sure weather they will see it through this night. Someone is dying due to poor medical conditions of our health sector.
But maybe non of our business now.
They need this kind of energy we are all fussing on this case.

I now see a different meaning of the phrase “Nigerian youths are lazy”.
Yes not really lazy to work and fend for them selves, but another type of laziness

BBN will soon takeover.

Am sorry for the future

#this has nothing to do with Dino. I love that man

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by GOFRONT(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by adechi: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
True talk ,

Instead of this so called youths use their precious and good time to share on their handle, sites or blogs whatever you call it for something that will bring progress and development to the society....

The whole social media is trending on this sexual assault of one Fatoyinbo...

Though am not in support of this inhuman and demonic act of sexual assault by man....

Dino i concur to your post here shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by princechurchill(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by CaptainKodak(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
True talk Dino has talked. But we have a lot of problems in this country. By 'al lot' , I mean 'A LOT' of problems. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by clive2u(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
I can bet that this new rape cases are bunch of attention seekers looking for more followers on their social media accounts. Why havnt there been a single court case yet?
We should encourage the falsely accused too instead of choosing sides blindly
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by ngwababe(f): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
No be him state dem dey kill, What has he done considering his level in Nigeria? You want us to talk, your wife don talk before?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by johnlvis(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
What's this man saying sef?
Who are the politicians? He that wants equity must come with a clear hand .
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by Parkiz(f): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
it's not Dino. guess u guys didn't read to the end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by Emilokoiyawon: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2019
When a fool thinks himself wise...this is the result...kwantinue...
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by beautyoftheLord: 12:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Parkiz:
it's not Dino. guess u guys didn't read to the end

They rarely do. Reading culture in Nigeria is probably 1%. A whole lot of issues wrong in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:20am On Jun 30, 2019
johnlvis:

You are a perfect example of Buhari's "lazy youth"
You can't just read and comprehend this little write up.

Why am I even birthed a Nigerian? gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by pussyeater(m): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2019
johnlvis:
Dino is not the one talking. ODE!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by pussyeater(m): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2019
ngwababe:
No be him state dem dey kill, What has he done considering his level in Nigeria? You want us to talk, your wife don talk before?
Guy I no sure say you well oh! When dem send you go school, you nor go. Try read till the end. MUMU undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by pussyeater(m): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2019
CaptainKodak:
True talk Dino has talked. But we have a lot of problems in this country. By 'al lot' , I mean 'A LOT' of problems. God Bless Nigeria
Ode does that sound like Dino? Lazy youth...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by Legalaffairs(m): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Dino should just shut up. Baba everything should not be politics. Don't just drag us to that rotten platform, politics in Nigeria is smelly and we have closed our eyes and nose from it. We can't give your politics and your likes this attention you seek.

Lead the protest if you have the courage and you are sincere about it. Incite us to react negatively to your class of oppressors and take the front place to see us drive our revolution home. Hope you won't chicken out and run to bush or feign sickness or half dead.

Don't dare try to corner this trend to your selfish political cheap points because we know when the shit gets hot you are not "ready to die" na only mouth you Sabi make.

We are all reacting aggressively on this trend not as a lazy youths as you ignorantly opined but because our last hope of succour has been bastardised. Politics failed us, Judiciary couldn't help, Religion is now failing us, what else works in Nigeria?

Dino for those under high tension, please do sale one of your vintage vehicles and extend a helping hand. How many cars does a modest sane man needs? Looking at your car collection and thinking of what you needs them for as you rightly know the predicament of certain homeless Nigerians one wonders if you don't urgently needs a services of a .......,.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by pussyeater(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Legalaffairs:
Dino should just shut up. Baba everything should not be politics. Don't just drag us to that rotten platform, politics in Nigeria is smelly and we have closed our eyes and nose from it. We can't give your politics and your likes this attention you seek.

Lead the protest if you have the courage and you are sincere about it. Incite us to react negatively to your class of oppressors and take the front place to see us drive our revolution home. Hope you won't chicken out and run to bush or feign sickness or half dead.

Don't dare try to corner this trend to your selfish political cheap points because we know when the shit gets hot you are not "ready to die" na only mouth you Sabi make.

We are all reacting aggressively on this trend not as a lazy youths as you ignorantly opined but because our last hope of succour has been bastardised. Politics failed us, Judiciary couldn't help, Religion is now failing us, what else works in Nigeria?

Dino for those under high tension, please do sale one of your vintage vehicles and extend a helping hand. How many cars does a modest sane man needs? Looking at your car collection and thinking of what you needs them for as you rightly know the predicament of certain homeless Nigerians one wonders if you don't urgently needs a services of a .......,.
We you keep Kwayet. Can't you read the full story. Lazy youth every where. I wonder how you take graduate! Mscheeew Ode buruku undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by ngwababe(f): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2019
pussyeater:

Guy I no sure say you well oh! When dem send you go school, you nor go. Try read till the end. MUMU undecided

Ana akogheri, kofushiwa na!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Case by ngwababe(f): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Legalaffairs:

No mind the man!

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Advises Simi As A Fan And Husband / Toyin Abraham Ex-husband’s Wife Shuns Haters, Strike Love Pose With Husband / Nobody Hates You, You're Just Too Proud, Fans Blast Burnaboy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.