Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,221 members, 7,867,574 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) (72120 Views)

Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos) / Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms / Nigerian Navy Annual Fleet Review Held In Sea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by tit(f): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
why is the Chief Petty Office quacking the seaman?
does Chief want the seaman to miss the target?
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by vokalguy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
nerodenero:
The dude standing behind that shooter is pregnant undecided. Why do we have so many pregnant security operatives in Nigeria?

I think the first thing they need to do is put these guys on a fitness plan or something...
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by stan4guy6(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
naija military no make sense at all imagine the useless gun
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by Acidosis(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
nerodenero:
The dude standing behind that shooter is pregnant undecided. Why do we have so many pregnant security operatives in Nigeria?
Blame it on BEER

Nigerians drink alcohol toooo much. There is hardly any street in major cities and towns without at least 20 beer parlours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by lacreamilips: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Correction its not a shooting training but a navel shooting competition.
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by thankgod18(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
:Plol no wonder they've not been able 2 capture shakau_so all this while they've been learning how to shot

Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by slygarba: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
vincent561:
Can that man with pot belly shoot right at a target?? He looks just like the policeman in subway surf.

the subway surf policeman u r seeing kills snake with that stick at their back if they do mistake tongue kill snake na slang....
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by ugoezeik(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
nerodenero:
guy bikiaful wetin u de coment oooo because I no get money to buy agege bread for wen dem catch oooo. I tank gods say navy sef na gutter water dem dey giv person drink. maybe dats wat wil fit u
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by monsterrock: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
natas22:
.they should go and buy good guns not that crap they are using boko boys are using state of the art RPG's.
/www.

so RPG is now a gun
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by natas22: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
monsterrock:

so RPG is now a gun
It means Rocket Propelled Grenade just like a bazooka bro the example I used to make readers understand that the need upgrade not that both are the same. Bro fiqure of speech
www.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by xabi148(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Dey beta knw hw to dogde bullet too cuz war front no b church front
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2015
nahhh...its a good thing but those guns are old!!!! i see one of em with my granny's lens..lolz
Re: Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) by jfkhustle: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Will their training include dealing with the BH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Stop Giving Us 24 Hours Electricity- Maiduguri Residents Protest / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.