Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms (25008 Views)

Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC / Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by aminulive: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
The Nigerian navy has indicated interest in patronizing 'Made in Aba' products. A deal between the Navy and the Abia state government when the Governor of the state, Okezie Ikpeazu, in the company of the Commissioner for Industry, Chief Henry Ikoh received a high powered delegation from the Chief of Naval Staff, led by Commodore Chris Obinta at the Abia State Governor's Lodge Aba recently.

Speaking at the occasion, Ikpeazu expressed his profound appreciation to the Federal Government for supporting and given impetus to the "Made_in_Aba" initiative.

Quoting Ikpeazu,

"I commend the Nigeria Navy for indicating interest in procuring their wears from our people here in Aba. I must commend the Federal Government for the support given to our Made-in-Aba promotion campaign."

This deal is coming shortly after Ikpeazu successfully brokered a deal in China for a 1.5 billion dollars shoe industry to be built in Aba. Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/27/nigerian-navy-use-made-aba-shoes-uniforms/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by vayne(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Welcome development...

Meanwhile somewhere in the wild Wild West.

Modified:wow,so many hidden comments,Na WW3 then fight there so

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
great move

they should also make some for all the senators in the National assembly so that their wardrobe allowance will decrease small

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by TheWebGeek111: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wow...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Swahili0(f): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
my governor

i can view afonja gberra from below enemy of progress

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by afonjasaremad: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
please when will we start seeing or hearing about made in Oshogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, ado ekiti, akure,......
Always claiming Lagos......

claiming companies built by strangers...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Swahili0(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
afonjasaremad:
please when will we start seeing or hearing about made in Oshogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, ado ekiti, akure,......
Always claiming Lagos......

claiming companies built by strangers...

na so

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by gberra: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Welcome development! , Wow!, Great move! grin grin grin

Chai!!! SMH!!.. sad .. The slaves of the nation suddenly forgot Buhari is a bigot who marginalizes the 5%.

Igbos must be Mad cry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by gberra: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
my governor

i can view afonja gberra from below enemy of progress
Don't be hypertensive. I'm here to celebrate with you. We hope those shoes/ wears last considerably though.

The smiling one cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by demolinka(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Real nice! But make them forget that Aba made bulletproof level for now, abeg

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Swahili0(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
Don't be hypertensive. I'm here to celebrate with you. We hope those shoes/ wears last considerably though.

The smiling one cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue i dont believe u , u are a bad person

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Sweetnik22(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
It'll help to boost nigeria economy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by gberra: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sweetnik22:
It'll help to boost nigeria economy
You are now interested in Nigeria economy

Igbos are confused buffoons cry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by danot1030: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
And yet our blodas will keep saying Buhari government is against the Igbos agenda.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by Swahili0(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
danot1030:
And yet our blodas will keep saying Buhari government has an agenda against the Igbos.

what is dis one saying

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms by danot1030: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:

what is dis one saying

Ask someone next to you to explain to you.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State / Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.