Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . (40745 Views)

Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by lalaboi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2009
@sauron

i thought that line was

i am the shit  mahn( as in slang, mehhnnn)

can everyone please move on from this ruggedman mode9 ish?

@funky. . . .

please post any lyriucs you think is whack. . . . .dont just say a song is whack with no proof. . . . grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2009
Deji u see notn gd in rugged,sauron sees notn good in mode0
so wuts ur point?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Bamsyle(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2009
Dejiariyo, why bother Anyone with average intelligence already knows that . . .

@topic

"Like ice we entice at first sight" - Rock Da Spot

- Ruggedman

Now I like Rugged's delivery but when I heard this line I was like damn - does ice entice?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2009
Ice as in blings. . .duh
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Sauron1: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2009
tosinaded@:

Ice as in blings. . .duh

Some people are illiterates.

Entice = attraction. Ice= diamonds.
Who doesn't know diamonds attract people??
Half-baked graduates.

tosinaded@:

Deji u see notn gd in rugged,sauron sees notn good in mode0
so wuts ur point?

I have nuthing against Modenine. . . . . .Who cares whether he exists or dies but when Silverbacks like Dejiariyo keep making a fool of themselves then one has to keep em in check.
That i prefer Ruggedman to Modenine is ma personal choice and there's nuthing Deji or any of his clones can do about it.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by asha80(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2009
4)i come thru like a sound like nike -ruggedman waka

hmmmm.i thought the nike here actually means good like marking good metaphorically in relation with nike's logo.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dejiariyo: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2009
@bamsyle,i know already just wondering why he keeps mumbling on the same line and track,the thread says drop ur worst lyrics and  not discuss artist who are selling,whats they wearing or thier life styles.well anyway am happy pple seeing the dude stupidity,i rather dont waste my time as u suggested.

@tosin,everytime i say anything about ruggedman never will u see divulging into his lifestyle am always keeping it on music and his lyrics

back to topic

am naija representer even before yu ask anyone u will get ur answer-- ruggedman waka
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2009
'They know me in Europe and they know me in Italy and Belgium'

Modenine Freestyle

Apparently, nowadays you don't need to study geography to get a degree in Naija
Or what other excuse does Modenine have for not knowing that Italy and Belgium are European countries??
To think he 'grew up in the UK'

Bamsyle:

There are better metas/similies for attraction than blings. Period. If you don't agree, skip and post your anti-Mode lines . . .
Haba, I respect you too much to believe you're doing this
You know you were wrong on that one, just accept correction
Besides Rugged has billions of other crap lines for you to choose from grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dejiariyo: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2009
@eldee can i have the link to the freestyle pls
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Bamsyle(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2009
Ice as in blings. . .duh

And who brought your foul-smelling mouth into this

Some people are illiterates.

Entice = attraction. Ice= diamonds.
Who doesn't know diamonds attract people??
Half-baked graduates.

You must be standing on your head . . .

There are better metas/similies that'll readily blend with the word "entice" than blings . . . if you don't agree, skip ma posts and keep postin' yo' anti-Mode lines.

eldee:

Haba, I respect you too much to believe you're doing this
You know you were wrong on that one, just accept correction
Besides Rugged has billions of other crap lines for you to choose from grin

Hehehe, I know. And really I know that blings are called 'ice'. But I was just wondering if the word 'entice' does really qualify for blings . . . "attract" - fine, blings attract . . . entice connotes sumn deeper like tempting, alluring . . . a guy could find a pretty woman enticing, a hungred could find food enticing . . . personally, I find blings attractive, not enticing . . .

It's rap anyways . . . and you're expected to rhyme . . . so it's permissible. Anyways, no need to waste time on this, I accept . . .  grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Sauron1: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2009
eldee:

It's the height of stupidity.
They know me in Africa and they know me in Ghana and Gambia??
Eldee, lend me your debit card. . . . .Must get to the ATM to buy artificial intelligence for Mode 9. grin grin

dejiariyo:

ain't taking nothing personal,this guy called sauron has being doing just that on here before he replies you,he must have to use vulgar words which is so peculiar to him.i think u shud talk to him.

Dejiariyo or fuckever moronic name you were christened. . . . .What i decide to do here or anywhere is not your business.
That i choose to swear at you is ma choice and why shouldn't i??
I have seen more intelligent Silverbacks than what comes outta your leprous fingers.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2009
Bamsyle wetin cause all that rubbish?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Bamsyle(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2009
tosinaded@:

Bamsyle wetin cause all that rubbish?

You must be going bonkers . . .

Which rubbish? I stated sumn and in your usual style, you decided to poke your large nose into it . . . you ended yo' post with 'duh' . . . so who started the rubbish

May that 'duh' multiply itself by a million and land on that your pawpaw-like head with a reverberatin' sound.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2009
Guy go sleep jare!
Na ur dem go 1st analyse 4 here?
Wuts ur prob? Accept ur mistake and stop all this nonsense!
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2009
dejiariyo:

3)the way we flex on the floor shows that we got no-more -loss
You lot should stop pushing this
For heaven's sake Rugged has many crap lines, but using this one doesn't make sense

Nomoreloss is the producer of the song Baraje and he used the name in the anology, what's wrong with that

Oh, so now Em's not allowed to say 'I rock this ends when Dre's got the beats'??
C'mon

Bamsyle:

Hehehe, I know. And really I know that blings are called 'ice'. But I was just wondering if the word 'entice' does really qualify for blings . . . "attract" - fine, blings attract . . . entice connotes sumn deeper like tempting, alluring . . . a guy could find a pretty woman enticing, a hungred could find food enticing . . . personally, I find blings attractive, not enticing . . .

It's rap anyways . . . and you're expected to rhyme . . . so it's permissible. Anyways, no need to waste time on this, I accept . . . grin
It's permissible and you should know . . . It's a give and take thing, lyrics and rhythm
You just have to let this one go.

@dejiariyo
Here's your link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Ss8FYcJ2E

@Sauron
Guy free me abeg, you mean after all the money he spent getting his degree, a couple of thousand pounds will save him??
Nah!!! I'll rather go invest in less fruitless ventures like saving Woolworths cheesy
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Bamsyle(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2009
tosinaded@:

Guy go sleep jare!
Na ur dem go 1st analyse 4 here?
Wuts ur prob? Accept ur mistake and stop all this nonsense!

You call 'duh' at the end of yo' post analysis Are you that uneducated? That's one thing I've come to notice on NL - a lot of peops just make rude comments and say they're analysing . . .

Did you read my response to Eldee? Polite innit? But you? - you're a sorry case. That's what rude and autistic kids like you always take as replies.

@Eldee

Jokaynie produced "Baraje", not Nomoreloss.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Sauron1: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2009
dejiariyo:

@sauron do u actually think u making sense?u actually showing how little your level of thinking is,u shud be ashamed of ur self.i have never known any self aclaimed engineer who is always online instead of practising his profession.
pls just take my privates out ur mouth,u a homo for dickriding me all this while,i bet yu suck privates for studio time.

Look at this buffoon. . . . .

Are you paid to be an idiot on a forum?? How does what i do affect the value of your IQ??
What makes you think i am not at work as we speak?? You are a flaming illiterate and the sooner you enrol yourself in a school, the better.
Your leprous cock?? Do i even know you, what a yid!!!
If u don't have anything sensible to say, tape it shut!!!
U have the brain power of a culex mosquito.

eldee:

You lot should stop pushing this
For heaven's sake Rugged has many crap lines, but using this one doesn't make sense
Nomoreloss is the producer of the song Baraje and he used the name in the anology, what's wrong with that

I have told you Hip-Hop has few intelligent audience.
Dejiariyo is so daft he couldn't recognise the word play in no-more-loss.
Christ. . . . . . .I think i need to do a Hip-Hop 101 thread for the herbs.

@Sauron
Guy free me abeg, you mean after all the money he spent getting his degree, a couple of thousand pounds will save him??
Nah!!! I'll rather go invest in less fruitless ventures like saving Woolworths cheesy

U might as well save Dejiariyo. . . . . .He needs your help.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dejiariyo: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2009
ELDEE,u just lost my respect see how the freestyle went

they know me from lagos to south africa,they know me in europe to, they know me in italy,belgium.pls dont tell me u dont know he is talking about knowing him in lagos,south africa and he said they know me in europe as well,thats made him mentioned italy belgium but u made its look like he started the freestyle by saying europe,belgium and italy, i smell hates in here
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2009
Bamsyle wallow in ur stupidity alone.
Uve only showed how pretty mature u are!
Am out
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dejiariyo: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
and pls whats does flexing on the dance floor have to do with nomoreloss?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by eldee(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
dejiariyo:

ELDEE,u just lost my respect see how the freestyle went

they know me from lagos to south africa,they know me in europe too AND they know me in italy,belgium.pls dont tell me u dont know he is talking about knowing him in lagos,south africa and he said they know me in europe as well,thats made him mentioned italy belgium but u made its look like he started the freestyle by saying europe,belgium and italy, i smell hates in here
You forget the most important part of that line.
The word 'AND'. . .

Dude, it's a no-brainer, 'and' after Europe makes it continue to the next line.
When you say, 'they know me in Europe too, and they know me in Belgium and Italy' you're implying that you're known in three different places, ask any 6th-grader

And dude, I can't hate Modenine, he's a rapper, I'm not in that line . . . gerrit??

~Sauron~:

I have told you Hip-Hop has few intelligent audience.
Dejiariyo is so daft he couldn't recognise the word play in no-more-loss.
Christ. . . . . . .I think i need to do a Hip-Hop 101 thread for the herbs.

U might as well save Dejiariyo. . . . . .He needs your help.
Dejiariyo, is just another over-zealous fan
He's not always like this . . .
But Modenine, EA Sport will not solve his own problem easily grin grin

dejiariyo:

and pls whats does flexing on the dance floor have to do with nomoreloss?
Dude, you win!!! I can't be bothered, seriously!!!
I give up
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
Fly like a butterfly - faze
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2009
Entertainer(the whole song) - dbanj
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2009
My sweet potato,my sugar banana - dbanj
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2009
Best thing to do would be to paste the lyrics collection every single D'banj song existent, maybe excluding 'Tongolo' and then everything is sorted. smiley
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by lalaboi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2009
I am taking things seriously now. . . . . .I dont care who you are, what you are. . . . . . . respect eachother and respect yourselves. . . .
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2009
U dan hit my car oyinbo repete as u dan batch my car gbese repete - tetuila
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by ofokasibe: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2009
lalaboi dont let them respect themselves they are all kids. let them exhibit their youthful exurberance
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by chamotex(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2009
eldee:

Like who Bleep said that? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by tosinaded(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2009
chamotex:

Like who Bleep said that? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mode0
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by chamotex(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2009
tosinaded@:

mode0

LMAO, are you serious? grin

@ topic

My name is 2Shots when I step on stage
Give me 2 mil' for my minimum wage
-

2Shots - Incase You Never Know
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2009
Ears were under some SERIOUS intensive care after hearing this song, I no fit shout shocked angry cry sad

Intro:
Yeah, brand new from Styl-Plus crew
Picture this: one girl two glasses and a table for
two.
What would you do?

Verse1
I was sitting in a corner babe, you were sitting in
another corner sitting at a table for two Response:
Ooh yeah babe x3
The waiter brought your order babe, champagne, two
glasses for nobody but you
Response: Ooh yeah babe x3
Then I saw you whisper, to the waiter mister, and I
thought you were talking about me, baby

CHORUS: Ooh babe, ooh babe, can I pour your wine ooh
babe I heard a whisper of my name {whisper of my name}
did you call my name
say baby did you call my name

repeat chorus
did you call me?

Verse2
Nearly twenty minutes after babe, I'm beginning to
imagine the reason you haven't yet moved.
The waiter hasn't called me babe, maybe he's
forgotten, maybe you want me to make the first move.
So I approach your table, until I'm able, to whisper
so no one can hear, baby

Chorus

{my name is Tunde}did you call my name.

I'm coming to get you, to get you

Verse 3
leaning forward toward to your ear, I can catch the
stimulating fragrance of your hair,
my feelings to tell me its all good to take my place
in front of you ooh yeah babe, ooh yeah baby,
I say to myself, I knew right from the start, knew
right then baby
until suddenly, I hear a deep voice from behind: baby
I'm sorry that I took so long.

RAP:

It is funny how time flies, when you're waiting for
the mega-fly-girlfriend's guy to walk by/
Champagne that was never my game, I was only gonna get
down cos she called my name, of which/
I'd never act so damn lame and ditch, my three
homeboys for a dame and rich glass of a girl's
champagne and switch tables/
Feel us downing Irish cream and tequilas,/
Me and my home boys, said what the deal is,/
Its only just a honey, maybe looking for the money for
the tall glass of champagne, and so the deal is,/
I got to go and bail her out, before she gets treated
like an area tout,/
You also got to get a perfect line,/
yeah, ask her if you can pour her wine, c'mon!

Chorus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull / Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.