Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . (40673 Views)

Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dejiariyo: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
well i am not saying blaise is wack but seriously kemistry suprised me with that track,her wordsplay was something else
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dammiecool(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2009
ogun isoye by mode nine the whole track na shit!
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dejiariyo: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2009
@dammiecool,the thread says post worst line and not track
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by ofokasibe: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
dejiariyo:

@sauron
holla at me when ur online.so i can give u the link to download the skills freeestyle,
u will have to play it with vlc player or a better video player flv file
.and tell me the name of the beat in the song .thanks. holla when ur online

OYA SAURON AND CO SEE THE TRACK
http://rapidshare.com/files/202818147/BET_Rap_City_Freestyle_-_Skillz_aka_mad_skills

JUST LISTEN AND TELL ME THE NAME OF THE BEAT (SONG) HE IS FREESTYLING ON,
U GUYS NEED TO LISTEN TO SKILLS , SICK FREESTYLER ! SAURON HOLLA
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by ofokasibe: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2009
khanye:

@ funkyoldmama

I said i dont wanna F your stinking P

yawa, see yawa !

@khanye
u don see am?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by coolguyz(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2009
eeehe love-birds, dis aint romance section angry, and note dt enuf pikins under 18 are always passing by too grin grin grin

cool
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by dammiecool(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2009
ow person fit seperate shit frm shit?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Sauron1: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2009
ofokasibe:

http://rapidshare.com/files/202818147/BET_Rap_City_Freestyle_-_Skillz_aka_mad_skills

NL tag team would flog this dude. grin grin grin
I dunno the song he was freestyling on but i have heard it before.
Lemme scan ma iPod. . . .I ma get back to u.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by funkybaby(f): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2009
@lalaboi

Noted wink
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by kaypumpin2(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2009
U claim u r rich but u r still skinny

u claim u got money but maintain gat more money than you

Mode 9 (Deathblow)

Has to be the most stupid insinuation and lines from one of the best lyricist in nigeria
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Sauron1: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Mode 9 (Deathblow)

Has to be the most stupid insinuation and lines from one of the best lyricist in nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How dare you talk about Africa's top selling rapper this way??
I won't tolerate such on this music section.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Bamsyle(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Mode 9 (Deathblow)

Kay, don't allow anyone to drag you into a personal vendetta . . .

I belong to neither divides (Rugged/Mode) so trust me I'm neutral on this one. Fact is both of 'em plus MI are ma fave Naija rappers.

Those lines are in two parts so I'll treat 'em one after the other. Lemme start with the second line. That line was carried outta context. What Mode said in full context there is as follows:

". . . Let me help you out you got a little money, MAINTAIN got more money than you aint that funny . . ."

What he meant here was - money ain't an issue. That Rugged's got more dough as he claims does not mean he's all-round better as an artiste cos even wack Maintain has money. That's why he concluded by sayin' "ain't that funny". To me, that wasn't lame . . .

On the first line . . . hmm . . . I must admit that wasn't good enough too . . . grin
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by lalaboi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2009
"Tingalingalin shaka swagger lin". . . . . sad sad

shaka el swagga. . . . . .i dont think the dude knows what swagger means tongue
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by DOGGMAN: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2009
khanye, u get problem o
why must u turn every thread to mode 9 n ruggedman bullsh*t
can you stick to the point wey dey ground. sho-oooo angry
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by lalaboi(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2009
its maximum, the original james bond
the only thing wey remain na to dye my hair blonde

4th republic - james bond. . . . .

Tse, james bond hair b blonde?
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by khanye(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
lalaboi:

its maximum, the original james bond
the only thing wey remain na to dye my hair blonde

4th republic - james bond. . . . .

Tse, james bond hair b blonde?

Try and listen to that verse again
the line does make sense
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Okijajuju1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2009
The entire third verse of the song Entertainer -D'banj.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by kaypumpin2(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2009
Bamsyle:

Kay, don't allow anyone to drag you into a personal vendetta . . .

I belong to neither divides (Rugged/Mode) so trust me I'm neutral on this one. Fact is both of 'em plus MI are ma fave Naija rappers.

Those lines are in two parts so I'll treat 'em one after the other. Lemme start with the second line. That line was carried outta context. What Mode said in full context there is as follows:

". . . Let me help you out you got a little money, MAINTAIN got more money than you aint that funny . . ."

What he meant here was - money ain't an issue. That Rugged's got more dough as he claims does not mean he's all-round better as an artiste cos even wack Maintain has money. That's why he concluded by sayin' "ain't that funny". To me, that wasn't lame . . .

On the first line . . . hmm . . . I must admit that wasn't good enough too . . . grin

Bam,no one can railroad me into any shenanigan,i solo like isolo grin

Of course mode 9 falls into my all time great rappers in nigeria but i still insist the beef is making most of his tracks seem like someone trying too hard.
To the Maintain monetary value cum comparison to Rugged's claims,i still insist it is childish and watery.Let me break it down;
We all agree bragging about your wealth accumulation is not germane to the beef at hand,then why should Mode dignify Rugged's claim with a response and mention,and a ridiculuos one at that?

Deathblow as a track is not Mode's standard,a rapper that blessed me with contradiction(which i will rate in my top 10 track of all time regardless of genre) shouldn't be getting as illogical as  this"u claim you rich and you skinny","u sack your dancers cos they refused to sleep with you",head warmer in the blazing sun" blah blah blah.IT IS WACK.Most of these artiste dons sun protecting shades even in the darkest of all banquet hall et al,does that makes them non-good artiste or stupid or non fashionistas?

Mode did better when he was fighting and battling those "invisible foes",but in this beef shindig,i must confess,he's not giving it his best shot.

I am happy you agree the other part is well illogical and dumb.

IMO,Mode is salt,Rugged's sugar,BOTH have their sweetening modus operandi and none can serve the purpose of each other.

I rest my case cool
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by lalaboi(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2009
khanye:

Try and listen to that verse again
the line does make sense

what? lol. . . . . maybe its you who needs to listen carefully lol
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by MojiEsther(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2009
"In case you never know" - 2Shortz's verses minus the chorus
2shortz
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Bamsyle(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Bam,no one can railroad me into any shenanigan,i solo like isolo grin

Of course mode 9 falls into my all time great rappers in nigeria but i still insist the beef is making most of his tracks seem like someone trying too hard.
To the Maintain monetary value cum comparison to Rugged's claims,i still insist it is childish and watery.Let me break it down;
We all agree bragging about your wealth accumulation is not germane to the beef at hand,then why should Mode dignify Rugged's claim with a response and mention,and a ridiculuos one at that?

Deathblow as a track is not Mode's standard,a rapper that blessed me with contradiction(which i will rate in my top 10 track of all time regardless of genre) shouldn't be getting as illogical as this"u claim you rich and you skinny","u sack your dancers cos they refused to sleep with you",head warmer in the blazing sun" blah blah blah.IT IS WACK.Most of these artiste dons sun protecting shades even in the darkest of all banquet hall et al,does that makes them non-good artiste or stupid or non fashionistas?

Mode did better when he was fighting and battling those "invisible foes",but in this beef shindig,i must confess,he's not giving it his best shot.

I am happy you agree the other part is well illogical and dumb.

IMO,Mode is salt,Rugged's sugar,BOTH have their sweetening modus operandi and none can serve the purpose of each other.

I rest my case cool

This is one of the most on-point posts I've seen on NL on this issue . . .

I quite agree with ya on all points as above . . . I was enjoyin' Mode's subliminals against 'em 'invisible foes' . . . until he came direct . . . and I was like "damn"! . . . Mode was way too personal on that Deathblow track . . . too many personal disses . . . more or less based on angst . . . Mode threw his wittiness through the window . . . removed his shirt . . . and fought a street-fight . . . cheesy

Infact, Rugged must be a devil yo . . . he set a trap . . . told him to "come direct" . . . he did . . . and he missed . . . grin

Mode could have at least kept his temper under control. He shoulda been cool with da whole thang . . .

And I like the concluding part of your post most. That's what I've been telling all these die-hard fans on either divides of the debacle (Mode/Rugged) . . . plus I've noticed that most of these anti-Mode fans are judgin' his style based on just the Deathblow track . . . that's wrong . . . both artistes are incomparable . . . none of 'em is an overall better artiste than the other.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by princesa(f): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2009
lock and lunocked
typical Music/radio crew and their Mod cool
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by javalove(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2009
My worst line is from Ruggedman

[b]Wild like a baboon under the moon[/b[
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Bamsyle(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hehehe . . . Java!!!
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Baro(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2009
Bamsyle:

I think this is what Mode9 meant

You claim to (roll with) have played some part in the career of a successful artiste; 9ice(a Little money), but wack Maintain whom you dissed is richer than you.

Definitely not lame.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by darequam(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2009
Nono no the lame lines are
'u r a dancer now try and compete with kafi and suz, whatever , Mr penguin happy feet just got served'
lol
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by TOYOSI20(f): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2009
Enter place and see if You know go carry belle!!! shocked shocked lipsrsealed- Tu face enter the place
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Sauron1: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2009
ofokasibe:

Dunno the song he was riding. . . .

The nigga is hot but then you would find dope freestylists like him in every street in USA.
I liked his Gucci bag tho. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by chiogo(f): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Enter place and see if You know go carry belle!!! shocked shocked lipsrsealed- Tu face enter the place
YES!! That's some retarded line right there!! He's actually proud of having baby-mamas all over the place. smh.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by Dotman01(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2009
Mo le jo lori agolo bi jesu gbami laye-bouqui
D whole karma kazee song-maintain
Actually i lov both mode nd rugged but someone said somethin bout mode usin d diss track to get attentn nd dat he gat too far wit it? Naah i dnt believe dat. Didnt rugged gat personal wit ehen? By even mentionin names.
This is hiphop u gat 2 go personal.
Nas, jz, 50, ricky, 2pac, crack, kiss nd jah to name a few all did dat in d past.
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by lalaboi(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2009
I saw this on the facebook page. . . . .It got me rolling lol!!

Street credibility by 9ice, Incredible, Unbeatable, Remarkable, Palatable, Reliable!!!, abeg which Bank is he talkin abt!!!
Re: Worst Lines Ever Used In A Nigerian Song. . . . by rite2salas(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2009
u guys really gat some wacky line here lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull / Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.