Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,950 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (60669 Views)

N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Bollinger(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
I don't believe u . Let me see her pix grin

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by chineloSA(f): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
So all of you who say " See what Fani Kayode left, such beauty " I will only say you are very small in age and in intelligence.

No amount of beauty can keep any marriage together undecided undecided undecided undecided

There are alot of things that keeps marriages together e.g. Love, respect, selflessness, communication, honesty etc. So you people are saying he should or she should have stayed because she is beautiful?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

If they didn't have good communication and there was no honesty so beauty should have kept the marriage??

Mxxxccccceeeeewwww sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by ayusco85(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
aventura:

what's this craze in being the first to comment, I'm sure you didn't read the post before typing..

Introvert is a jobless girl. Dats why she is on every thread as FTC

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by onatisi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bollinger:

hmm, can I pass a comment ?shey u no go vex ?
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Bollinger(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
hmm, can I pass a comment ?shey u no go vex ?

no problem. I know where you live.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by onatisi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bollinger:

no problem. I know where you live.
honestly speaking that is the most naturally beautiful pix of any lady here on nl. I haven't seen any pix of a woman better than that at least here on nl. And the cute little prince adds humour to the whole pix. Congratulations man for a job well done .grin
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by nurseafrica: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Swagk101:
FFK- a man who thinks after talking grin I'm sure he didn't think before dumping her for that gargantuanly bleached idiot
casing can be fantastic but the real thing wor wor. My ex was so slim and cute but that area was so loose
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by baby124: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
She's gorgeous. FFK is a big loser. For a guy from a comfortable home he likes dirty girls. Dirty man.mtschw. FFK went to dump his wife of his old age for heavily bleached runs girls and he is not settled till today. While she has a loving home. He was obviously the problem in the marriage. One of those kind of people that cannot be helped, they must destroy themselves and others

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Bollinger(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
honestly speaking that is the most naturally beautiful pix of any lady here on nl. I haven't seen any pix of a woman better than that at least here on nl. And the cute little prince adds humour to the whole pix. Congratulations man for a job well done .grin

Why would I be angry over a complement like that. Thanks bro. She is my most profitable investment.

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by INTROVERT(f): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
ayusco85:

Introvert is a jobless girl. Dats why she is on every thread as FTC

My brothers grin
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by damiloladuke: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
crazeee dood

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
still trim...
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Swagk101(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
nurseafrica:
casing can be fantastic but the real thing wor wor. My ex was so slim and cute but that area was so loose
Naso e dey be for slim babes
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Orikinla(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=18pt]How can a normal and reasonable woman have three children in less than three years?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Neplusultra(f): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Seriously she's not bad at all smiley FFK be like igbo man,he want make d woman give am boy, dat man shares a lot of traits with igbos, Well dressed, intelligent, handsome but definitely not d rabble rousing grin cheesy
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by seunfape(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
no mind her jare e dy pain her.aviation minister na beans.say she no regret am ,na lie she dy lie
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Omo I go give this woman head without thinking twice, so fine.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Neplusultra(f): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tellnig:
That is When you would understand the fact that kayode is not pleased with anything in life, not even a beautiful wife.....

Abeg grab offer in my signature jho
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by idithlove(f): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
wow!!!!she's stunning
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Neplusultra(f): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Emaprince:
I love clubbing, I love partying bla bla bla...maybe he met you at the club and never took you serious.
Its not all about beauty( though I can't really see what the fuss is about). There maybe other bad qualities she possesses that made the man opt for another woman.

FFK is enjoying his life and any woman that wants a good life will die to have him.

I don't think he lost anything!!
Hmm... you may be right you know, same reason why I don't wanna condemn FFK alrdy cos no one truly knows wot hapnd btw dem, she only said her own part even if she didnt say much. Looks like she came from a rich family, having said she had everytin while growing up and her father wanted to pull her out of d marriage if her husband refused her working, might be dat she's spoilt, Just maybe.

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by NewsINigeria(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by nurseafrica: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Swagk101:
FFK- a man who thinks after talking grin I'm sure he didn't think before dumping her for that gargantuanly bleached idiot
some item/ human with better casing de very loose internally. Ask nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by nurseafrica: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
Omo I go give this woman head without thinking twice, so fine.
3 children in three years means that the area was as loose as a LOOSE TAP, so FFK needed CHANGE( make una check am na)
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Whobedatte(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
To be frank, this lady is just fortunate for coming up from a wealthy family set up
Apart from her facial beauty and rich background, I dnt think she has other stunning qualities a man can die 4
3 kids in 3 yrs? That even fuel my suspicion more
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by nurseafrica: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
teeowl:
still trim...
THis is the problem with people no critical ,just considering vain beauty, her father wanted to detect for FFK,even threatened to pull the girl out of her home, the guy had no say where his wife was,and they only agree on sex hence 3 kids in 3years plus that was only what she was good at from her club background + the possibility of a loose VA**NA from years of F**King at clubs,she grew up in her new marriage,and now acclaims a saintly status
N.B, No man will let a Good woman go
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Forwetinnah: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Aswear!! I wasn't expecting the picture I saw. I was expecting to see one Gele tying woman like NOI. She's got good genes I tell you...she's fit and fresh! Some people look slim and dry, not her
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Forwetinnah: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]How can a normal and reasonable woman have three children in less than three years?[/size]

grin gringringringringringrin

Hmmnn..maybe there's another reason why she remains trim and slim. She's very active in the sack but skipped that part in the Interview. TuFace is good example of what I'm talking about
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
peechless husband and wife needs fire baptism
Meanwhile, please contact us for the following services as the best await you. Thanks

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by francizy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm! seems FFK left the lady cos she couldn't give him a male child lipsrsealed all child na child o if that's the reason.

compare this woman (50) with the bleached skin ffk is moving out with and you will see the difference.

At times we guys just lose our gold and run after silver that's not precious than the one we left. Bet me, ffk new gf can't be like this @ the age of 50

I wish your daughter happy marriage life in advance smiley

Were you there when she bleached her skin? Did you know her when she was black and all of a sudden became light skinned? What signs shows you that she's bleached? Or does it mean every Nigerian babe with light skin bleached her skin?

FFK knows what he wants, you can't judge from afar when you weren't the one involved in the marriage. That your wife treats you with respect and shows you love doesn't mean all women are like that. Know where your shoes pinches you and leave others to nurse theirs. Don't conclude for people when you are not in their shoe.

nurseafrica:
THis is the problem with people no critical ,just considering vain beauty, her father wanted to detect for FFK,even threatened to pull the girl out of her home, the guy had no say where his wife was,and they only agree on sex hence 3 kids in 3years plus that was only what she was good at from her club background + the possibility of a loose VA**NA from years of F**King at clubs,she grew up in her new marriage,and now acclaims a saintly status
N.B, No man will let a Good woman go

This is pretty much interesting.. Good to know someone can vouch for FFK and not just bashing him and his woman just because they hate him and possibly hate his woman's background...

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
is this true? And how ?

Sweet is sugar and excess sugar in the body is stored as fats and they keep increasing when they aren't burn off through exercise.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bollinger:

It's true. My wife is a living lepacious witness. She never drinks soda, or eat fried fatty foods and works out like crazy. One would think she is in her 20's not knowing pe calendar nlo jina.

Please sir, send my humble regards to your wife.
I want to be like her when I grow up! cheesy
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bollinger:

I love her cheeks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.