Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication (14727 Views)

N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by londonrivals: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/--EvFWRa6I_M/VdET6CMs3BI/AAAAAAAGQTM/Ga5VuhORl6U/s1600/fanikayode-and-wifes.png[/img]
Read a press statement below...

Mrs Yemisi Wada, ex wife of Femi-Fani-Kayode, has distanced herself from reports quoting her as casting aspersions at her her ex and his mother. In texts to some online newspapers, she threatened legal action against those who published the story. Full text of the message after the cut...

"'My attention has been drawn to your post today re: the above. For the sake of peace and a limit to the damage that the whole mess it is causing i am sending you an email i have sent to certain blogs carrying the story

I am hoping you will thus do the right thing by not helping these awful people God knows who they are doing what they do best. ruin lives they don't know for no reason whatsoever.

My attention has been drawn to a story you posted today 13th August 2015 saying I made revelations against Chief Femi Fani- Kayode.

I have consulted my Lawyers and was told to get in touch with you directly as a first step.
I NEVER made any allegations on the person of Chief Femi Fani- Kayode.
I do not have friends who are cowardly as to make such disgusting assertions and do so anonymously.
I am not aware of any of the issues raised in the said publication.
I loved Mrs Adia Fani- Kayode greatly and fondly and whoever could be so sick as to write such sick things about her is not and can never be a friend of mine.

I disassociate myself from these allegations about members of my children's family.
I ask you to please pull said publication down from your portal and make a rebuttal as it is false.
I have made no allegations and not aware of those horrible revelations.
Seeing my name with that write up makes me sick to the stomach and like a rape to my person.
I am on holiday with my family giving God all the Glory for my life and I refuse to be dragged into these issues.
Thank you very much.
I trust you say you are in pursuit of truth hence I write to tell you that piece you have posted is absolutely false and painful.

Oluyemisi Wada''

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/fani-kayodes-ex-wife-yemisi-wada.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by kikilove(f): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok.since I don't know who is right or wrong,i would just say FTC
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by izeeqpotter(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Keep your distance from your lies?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by laudate: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2015
izeeqpotter:

Who is the person telling lies? Or is there something you know, that we do not? Provide proof, please! sad sad

Hmmn.... the true gist about di matter don dey unfold small, small. undecided

I don talk say nothing wey person no go see for dis place. shocked

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by boboLIL(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2015
Yemisi use ur head
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Mr garrulous again.
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by otijah(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2015
All these bloggers sef, na so dem carry fake news abt me dat year. And tarnished my image globally

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by MemphisDepay(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by akpanikpe(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2015
boboLIL:
Yemisi use ur head
*head boot*
Victim falls on the flow and start bleeding, from the nose.
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2015
It's her life not mine. So e no concern me
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2015
this their drama sef.... e don do una
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by maxiuc(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
angryFunni kayodes news don tire me jare

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by LaudGuy: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Theatrix and too much drama surrounds FFK. No be today sha!

Radio stations too de do advert sef. Uninterrupted music? Download Booty bounce mix.
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f2d8bd1e

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by kenedy175(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Good morning NL!

*Goes back to sleep*

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by Pavore9: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Love her maturity.
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
After we have digested the news? grin undecided

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by aboki2000(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
izeeqpotter:
lol..

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by infinitypro(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
All these online newspapers and their journalistic irresponsibility.
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by wagazala: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
She probably had signed a non disclosure.. grin . Like Cookie in Empire?? Shes not allowed to say ish hence the denial. Well, there it is, it didnt happen so it didnt happen. We can all go about our normal businesses. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Eastern bloggers...

Na them dey quick right lies and rumours...
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by Orikinla(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
[size=18pt]The only reason Yemisi married Femi was she never met me.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
This is making it difficult believing what one reads on this forum. Too many falsifications.
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by pretydiva(f): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Eya...abeg dey should free dis woman jor..
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by thamees: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Of course she can't write that , she's too sophisticated for such. I just like the woman looking so hot at 50.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The only reason Yemisi married Femi was she never met me.[/size]

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by mrcasanova1(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2015
These people are all attention seekers.
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Old love die hard!
Re: Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication by superior1: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Some blogs need to be closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri / Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report / Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.