Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen (1681 Views)

Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) / Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
I almost cried when i saw this.
In short I did shed a lil tears.
Ahh

http://www.kiss9ja.com/2015/06/man-had-his-lips-peeled-of-by-robbers.html?m=1

Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by INTROVERT(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
shocked
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by xreal: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Did that happen in Bornu or Niger-nigerian border?
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
That's a shotgun blast to the face.
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by periwyte2(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
JEEEEEZZZZZ! the heart of men are desperately wicked
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Kylez(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

Wanted to call you MTN..but after seeing this, I need to go puke sad
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
xreal:
Did that happen in Bornu or Niger-nigerian border?
This question hard o
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kylez:

Wanted to call you MTN..but after seeing this, I need to go puke sad

Lol
periwyte2:
JEEEEEZZZZZ! the heart of men are desperately wicked

I swear
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by kristen12(f): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
OMG!!! "The heart of man.....".
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Claireshan1(f): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
ewwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by nerodenero: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
The devil is no where else than in the heart of men. He has a resident permit in man's heart. In fact, man is the devil.
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
nerodenero:
The devil is no where else than in the heart of men. He has a resident permit in man's heart. In fact, man is the devil.

yea ryt

Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
kristen12:
OMG!!! "The heart of man.....".

Is filled with blood
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Old incident. Happened some months ago...some peeps can really recycle news for sake of Front Page.

Anyway, sorry to the injured nigga
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by bspyce(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
With all these evil going on every where, I'm certain devil will be much proud he isn't a part of this generation. Heart of Man = Evil
Re: Very Graphic: Man Had His Lips Peeled Of By Gunmen by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Editor1:
Old incident. Happened some months ago...some peeps can really recycle news for sake of Front Page.

Anyway, sorry to the injured nigga

This guy should shut up now.

Ohh u just ruin my mode

(1) (Reply)

PDP Unsettled Over Two Govs’ Alleged Plans To Join APC / UPDATE: Kogi Governorship Election APC Vs PDP Results Released So Far ( Chart) / Photo Of When GEJ Teaches Buhari And Others How To Be Democratic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.