Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

This Is What You Must Do To Appease Me, Tinubu Tells Saraki, dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What You Must Do To Appease Me, Tinubu Tells Saraki, dogara (555 Views)

Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Must Do To Appease Me, Tinubu Tells Saraki, dogara by stanleychimezie(f): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Although the ongoing crisis in the All Progressives Congress does not seem to be ending soon, the party’s national leader has hinted what the Senate president, Bukola Saraki, and the speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, can do to pacify him. Vanguard reports that the national leader is still not happy with Saraki […]

http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/this-is-what-you-must-do-to-appease-me-tinubu-tells-saraki-dogara/
Re: This Is What You Must Do To Appease Me, Tinubu Tells Saraki, dogara by samutd4u(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Eh eh

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free / Seun!!! Call Your Antispam Boys To Order / Someone Said On Facebook That Former Pres. GEJ Is Better Than Pres.obama & PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.