Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Parenting Looks Like :D - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Parenting Looks Like :D (1141 Views)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / This Is What Parenting Look Like. / What Parenting Actually Look Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
See pictures..
I have 2 boys..
And dis is how a day looks like sometimes..

For those looking for kids.. The good Lord will bless you soon.. Amen!

1 Share

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
More..

1 Share

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by angieberry(f): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
These pictures are adorable! Parenting ain't easy sha.

1 Like

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2015

1 Share

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by lolade123: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Beautiful and very funny, may God bless us with wonderful children, Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
some more

1 Like

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
ehen.

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
enjoy

1 Share

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by NifemiOlu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Any child that wants to disturb my life will be used to exchange for N100 recharge card. cheesy
Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Any child that wants to disturb my life will be used to exchange for N100 recharge card. cheesy

Are u for real?
Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by taryour(f): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
I have 2 boys too, and my DAY DOESN'T START UNTIL THEY ARE BOTH ASLEEP. Lol. I look forward to when they go to bed at night.

The fear of getting a maid is the beginning of wisdom.. #I LOVE MY KIDS#GOD BLESS MY KIDS#.

1 Like

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by NifemiOlu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
steffans:

Are u for real?

Some of us still have our sense of humour intact.

1 Like

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
taryour:
I have 2 boys too, and my DAY DOESN'T START UNTIL THEY ARE BOTH ASLEEP. Lol. I look forward to when they go to bed at night.

The fear of getting a maid is the beginning of wisdom.. #I LOVE MY KIDS#GOD BLESS MY KIDS#.
My cousin's daughter is 18months old but a handful.

The mum still sends her to school even when she's off dutygrin, the smile on that girl's face and the sound of her laughter makes me fall in love over and over again.

I sincerely can't wait to have mine, I have too much love to give them.

1 Like

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
They are a handful..
When they are back from school.. They don't disturb wifey.. I will have to feed them, remove their clothes.. Sleep on my back.. They kids have guts Sha.. We didn't have dis guts when growing up.

About the Nanny or maid.. It's better u keep doing it for now till they grow up well to understand what's right and wrong that's if u have the time.. The days are too evil..

taryour:

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by Jamean(f): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Absolutely hilarious. cheesy
Children are just something else.

1 Like

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by Tushmum(f): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
I have a 14months old son that I can't trade for anything in this world but he is a handful.
The moment he wakes up,work has started for I and DH.
For those believing God for this feeling,for your shame,God will give you DOUBLE JOY.

1 Like

Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by steffans(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tushmum:
I have a 14months old son that I can't trade for anything in this world but he is a handful.
The moment he wakes up,work has started for I and DH.
For those believing God for this feeling,for your shame,God will give you DOUBLE JOY.

Amen to the prayer!
Re: What Parenting Looks Like :D by guttentag(m): 2:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Warning Children! - Don't try this with 9JA Parents

(1) (Reply)

Get Now Glutathione @ An Affordable Rate / Tent/camp And Hanging Mosquito Net for sale / Intertribal Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.