Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

This Is What Parenting Look Like. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What Parenting Look Like. (2523 Views)

Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / What Parenting Looks Like :D / What Parenting Actually Look Like. (2) (3) (4)

This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Behold, I present you parenthood.

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
More pics

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pic

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by oppybouy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by yousee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Post Nigerian kids, then we go talk

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
By the time I use cane to cast out the demon that possessed any child that does this to me ehh....

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Harvard13(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
hehehe...lafing in igbo
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Caracta(f): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lmao. Keep eyes on them ALWAYS. You can't help but love them.

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
By the time I use cane to cast out the demon that possessed any child that does this to me ehh....
Lol...
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
More pics

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by angelTI(f): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
That awkward moment when your child does any of these and you don't know what to do. Is it to beat the child mercilessly, hug him/her or even start crying as the parent

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Neduzze5(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lolz... This is really quite funny.

But Nigerian children no fit try these things na. I truss ma Nigerian parents.

Dem go use cane cast out the evil spirits wey possess the child!!

Lalasticlala.... Make we laugh small na

Lalasticlala... Lalasticlala
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by corisande: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
hahaha hahahaha grin Kids are just fun! You can't help but love them
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kids are just fun to be with grin
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by taryour(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
angelTI:
That awkward moment when your child does any of these and you don't know what to do. Is it to beat the child mercilessly, hug him/her or even start crying as the parent

I tell you sis, you just look at them and smile. just about an hour ago, my younger son threw his shirt inside the dustbin and I was looking for the shirt, till I swept and saw the shirt in the pin. my elder son after eating to his full practically put rice in his nostrils and was crying. lol

kids are funny and adorable angels, my younger son practically sleeps across my head or his dad's, or with his legs on my face. that seems to be the perfect position for getting a good sleep. God bless our children. IJN

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by angelTI(f): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
taryour:

I tell you sis, you just look at them and smile. just about an hour ago, my younger son threw his shirt inside the dustbin and I was looking for the shirt, till I swept and saw the shirt in the pin. my elder son after eating to his full practically put rice in his nostrils and was crying. lol

kids are funny and adorable angels, my younger son practically sleeps across my head or his dad's, or with his legs on my face. that seems to be the perfect position for getting a good sleep. God bless our children. IJN

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Funny picture.
but I will do everything possible to avoid this.
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
taryour:

Lolz
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by EfemenaXY: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Most times when very young children get up to all sorts of mischief, it's because they're bored stiff of being cooped up indoors for hours / days on end.

A good run through the park kicking a ball / riding a bike or just plain having fun outdoors is all it takes. Then again, let's remember that children learn through play and many of the kids in these pics are toddlers experimenting and learning more about the world around them.

They aren't bad kids. They're simple being toddlers.

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2015

That powder kid.
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by heneversleep: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Love kids so much. There is this sort of happiness around them I always felt when playing with them. kiss. Pray God gives me a happy family.
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by jaz(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
must confess i am really getting bored and tired of being a dad and husband. really tiring full time job... and i got a paid job already sad feel like going on leave or something undecided
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
heneversleep:
Love kids so much. There is this sort of happiness around them I always felt when playing with them. kiss. Pray God gives me a happy family.
Amen
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by taryour(f): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2015
jaz:
must confess i am really getting bored and tired of being a dad and husband. really tiring full time job... and i got a paid job already sad feel like going on leave or something undecided

Are you from the woods? Sure you are kidding right Who gets tired of being a DAD? God help you o.
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by willbob(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2015
na white kids ah date see for here. try this for Naija your name na ‘sorry'
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by willbob(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2015
na white kids ah dey see for here. try this for Naija your name na ‘sorry'
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Ewuro4: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2015
taryour:

Are you from the woods? Sure you are kidding right Who gets tired of being a DAD? God help you o.

Could be overwhelming sometimes sis. Let's encourage him. smiley

jaz:

You need a mini vacation bro to refresh your psyche. Talk to your wife. wink

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Ewuro4: 12:16am On Jun 15, 2015
@5th picture ... I sometimes ended up sleeping in the basement on weekdays grin The kid just won't sleep in her own plushy bed after all our collective effort to make that room princessy as requested.
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ewuro4:
@5th picture ... I sometimes ended up sleeping in the basement on weekdays grin The kid just won't sleep in her own plushy bed after all our collective effort to make that room princessy as requested.
Lolz
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by KanwuliaJara: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Only when people are not prepared to be parents, fail to control their animalistic urges and procreate indiscriminately!
If you fail to supervise your children, they turn into ANIMALS!
Never take your eyes off them for one SPLIT SECOND! undecided

Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by Rogersmith(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Only when people are not prepared to be parents, fail to control their animalistic urges and procreate indiscriminately!
Easier said than done. lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What Parenting Look Like. by simpleseyi: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Definitely this guy doesn't have younger siblings not to talk of children. You refer to children's fun as animalistic urges, I shake my head in disbelief.

How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? / For Men Only: The Silent Pains Of A Husband / Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why?