Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look (60871 Views)

It’s Sad Nigeria Is Being Run On Old Ideas — Iyabo Obasanjo / Senator Iyabo Anisulowo Kidnapped In Ogun / Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by olumidazz: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ceasar and koba
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Kutunban: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Team Capital School (KC)
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by DocAdray(f): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP, its not Bachelor of Veterinary medicine, its Doctor of Veterinary medicine (D.V.M).
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by BabaOlowo: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
First Child?

That cannot be right, I think she is No.3.
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by DrMuzungu(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Was she the one who embezzzzzzzled $10m and refused to return once questioned? WTF?!
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by babardos70: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
She be like IMADO
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by TS2(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
What a beautiful lady
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Blood is indeed thicker than water...
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by baby124: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
She looks much better with dreds. I like the look
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by ugodean8485(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Alao96:

Go to the kitchen

Hug a transformer
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by ceecee0703(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
she ugly ooo boy...well thank God for money she don fine reach like dis
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by azimibraun: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
You all can see her face as much as you like... I will go with her brain. I know a lot of girls who are from very rich homes and are very very beautiful but now reside in Rehabs.
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Whobedatte(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
sanky346:
Lets leave petty issues like beauty and her lineage and let us celebrate this woman. A PhD from Cornell University and two highly distinguished fellowships of prestigious universities like Harvard and Boston. Anytime I see people that made lemonade out of the lemon life gave them, I celebrate them
she made lemon out of lemonade? How?
Life isn't unfair to her u know
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Malawian(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
truth be told, she actually looks classy and borgoise in the first picture, the second one though
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-senator-iyabo-obasanjos-new-look/
no matter how rich u are,there are some things money can't change...
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by olaolulazio(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
She looks like a particular dog specie(bull mastiff).
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Defcon1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
MosakuAW:
Iyabo Obasanjo:

From the pix above

Just remove the earrings and necklace, then cut the dredlocks now give her Agbada to wear and remember to clean the lipstick, dont worry leave the lipstick na swagg.

What you will get is:

Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo.(Ebora owu)

Never knew Iyabo is this educated; well done madam, but politics no pay you at all.
You forgot 'Matthew' grin
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Ogadtop(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
who no fine no fine ooo.the man wey marry this lady get mind sha!. wowo redefined!
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Maximus85(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by MosakuAW(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Defcon1:
You forgot 'Matthew' grin
Kai! I miss that
You are very right.
Thanks.
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by piagetskinner(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oh father! Oh Daughter!!
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
They are not ugly in God's eye. As far as they are not sick, they are blessed.
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Ademascot: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
just to read comments though ... ;Djust to read comments though ...
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by charlesucheh(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Like father like daughter.
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by xtervaganza(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
MosakuAW:
Iyabo Obasanjo:

From the pix above

Just remove the earrings and necklace, then cut the dredlocks now give her Agbada to wear and remember to clean the lipstick, dont worry leave the lipstick na swagg.

What you will get is:

Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo.(Ebora owu)

Never knew Iyabo is this educated; well done madam, but politics no pay you at all.
she was my sisters senior at u.i then
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by tpiander: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
She's a vet, the president has a farm full of cows, do the maths.
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Petra23(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
nerodenero:
I hate to admit and say that money can't make the OBJs beautiful.
lol.bitter truf doh
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by daveP(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chai, but its painful that she's still basking in her father's shadows. She's a calm, humorful when i met her!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by kolima1067(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
DocAdray:
OP, its not Bachelor of Veterinary medicine, its Doctor of Veterinary medicine (D.V.M).
Toh he didn't confirm before posting it
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by kolima1067(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
kolima1067:
Toh he didn't confirm before posting it
Rachel is Dat U?
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by tpiander: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
sanky346:
Lets leave petty issues like beauty and her lineage and let us celebrate this woman. A PhD from Cornell University and two highly distinguished fellowships of prestigious universities like Harvard and Boston. Anytime I see people that made lemonade out of the lemon life gave them, I celebrate them

Which lemon?
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Mznaett: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jah Tamuno ei! shocked hmm different creatures dey dz world o i swear

She's indeed d true daughter of her father lol

#lady4rmmars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.