Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,175 members, 7,839,004 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look (60872 Views)

It’s Sad Nigeria Is Being Run On Old Ideas — Iyabo Obasanjo / Senator Iyabo Anisulowo Kidnapped In Ogun / Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by ceecee0703(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
sanky346:
Lets leave petty issues like beauty and her lineage and let us celebrate this woman. A PhD from Cornell University and two highly distinguished fellowships of prestigious universities like Harvard and Boston. Anytime I see people that made lemonade out of the lemon life gave them, I celebrate them

obviously u dont knw what making lemonade out of lemon means....look at Charles Soludo,Dr Ebele jonathan etc that is lemonade out of lemon. that statement in dis contest means becoming someone out of nothing
u cant say Dr okonjo iweala,Sanusi lamido,umaru yara dua(of blessed memory) are lemonade from lemon.they wia made before they went to schl...
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by ceecee0703(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
sanky346:
Lets leave petty issues like beauty and her lineage and let us celebrate this woman. A PhD from Cornell University and two highly distinguished fellowships of prestigious universities like Harvard and Boston. Anytime I see people that made lemonade out of the lemon life gave them, I celebrate them

obviously u dont knw what making lemonade out of lemon means....look at Charles Soludo,Dr Ebele jonathan etc that is lemonade out of lemon. that statement in dis contest means becoming someone out of nothing
u cant say Dr okonjo iweala,Sanusi lamido,umaru yara dua(of blessed memory) are lemonade from lemon.they wia made before they went to schl.....
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by tpiander: 4:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Its no longer BBOG, but Bring Back Iyabo ( BBI).
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by peeta89(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Looking forward to study Epidemiology / Public Health in my masters soon. Really have passion for these courses.
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by xabi148(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Just remove the earrings and necklace, then cut the dredlocks now give her Agbada to wear and remember to clean the lipstick, dont worry leave the lipstick na swagg.

What you will get is:

Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo.(Ebora owu)and some gown too.mary amaka
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Mbediogu(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
Iyabo Obasanjo:

From the pix above

Just remove the earrings and necklace, then cut the dredlocks now give her Agbada to wear and remember to clean the lipstick, dont worry leave the lipstick na swagg.

What you will get is:

Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo.(Ebora owu)

Never knew Iyabo is this educated; well done madam, but politics no pay you at all.

She looks insightful and intimidating and tough. A chip off the old block. Ebora pikin na Ebora.
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by MosakuAW(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by MosakuAW(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Mbediogu:

She looks insightful and intimidating and tough. A chip off the old block. Ebora pikin na Ebora.

No be me talk so oooo

Na yoi talk sooo

I fear Ebora oooo
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Saylawchar(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Who don Wowo don Wowo

If she like make she go Synagogue cry

I just de imagine the kind pikin when Oshiomhole for born like say na iyabo e marry

Anybody when stroke me, e daughter face to belike iyabo own tongue

You Don kolo
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by pyyxxaro: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Saylawchar:

You Don kolo

I never kolo grin
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by phaulzoe(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oh boi u go fear face oo
Re: Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look by Ujupsy: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Who don Wowo don Wowo

If she like make she go Synagogue cry

I just de imagine the kind pikin when Oshiomhole for born like say na iyabo e marry

Anybody when stroke me, e daughter face to belike iyabo own tongue
L O L Nobody dear stroke you ,cause this kind face is not 21th century kind of face blood is really thicker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.