Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Help My Uncle Buy A Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help My Uncle Buy A Land (1365 Views)

My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village / The Basics Of Land Contract Of Sales you need to know before Buying a Land / Will You Buy A House With A Maid's Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Uncle Buy A Land by richgang(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hello guys, my uncle who came back from the USA is going back to USA next 2 weeks, and he said he wanted to buy a land before leaving next 2 weeks, please guys do you think he can get a nice land with no issues( omonile) within 2 weeks, advice needed pls
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by tioenconsults: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
richgang:
Hello guys, my uncle who came back from the USA is going back to USA next 2 weeks, and he said he wanted to buy a land before leaving next 2 weeks, please guys do you think he can get a nice land with no issues( omonile) within 2 weeks, advice needed pls

Call us nugaTON REALTY 08062952307, 08097682366
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by olaniyi2000(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Call us today @ Unique Property Consultant
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by achinaboy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
tell him to keep his money in a bank,,and buy land when he gat enough time,,there will be lands for sale even in lekki till the end of time,as long as u gat the cash,,don't make the mistakes that I made
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by Chisler(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yes you can get lands to buy from genuine land owners free of issues within few days as long as both parties are ready and willing.
Kindly contact : Danny Ventures and Realty for your lands and properties needs. 09095584101
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by PearlStreet(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buying land is not as straightforward as buying bread from Shoprite.
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by richgang(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
achinaboy:
tell him to keep his money in a bank,,and buy land when he gat enough time,,there will be lands for sale even in lekki till the end of time,as long as u gat the cash,,don't make the mistakes that I made
please kindly let me know the mistake so I know the advice to give to him
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by wealth123: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
It depends on the type of Land he wants to buy. If he buys a land with all relevant documents like C of O with genuine search Report by a good Lawyer then he is good to go. However, he should not buy any land he cannot verify ownership. My candid advise is for him to give POWER OF ARTHONEY to a trusted person who lives in Lagos to help him do his due diligence while he is in the USA.

You can contact me for Land in good locations with good title: 08082083126.
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by mcdc: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
what is his budget? Its possible to close a deal within one day, it depends on the type of contact you have. we are reliable and trustworthy.
1. we have 2 plots at ajah by lekki garden and want to sell one out of it
2, 2 plots at awoyaya ready to sell all
3. have 3 plots at ibeju lekki ready to see 1
4. have 3 at lakowe ready to sell 1.
pls contact us at km 40, lekki- epe exp way by Little way Clinics.
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by PearlStreet(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
richgang:

First of all, he your uncle should contact a property lawyer to guide him in the transaction. Not just any lawyer, but a property lawyer. Else, it would be like an electrical engineer building a bridge.

The lawyer inspects the land and the documents. If the land has a Gazette, Excision, C of O or Gov's Consent, he conducts a title search at the lands registry to determine the authenticity of the documents.

Thereafter, a Surveyor goes to the land to physically pick the coordinates. He then charts it to ascertain if it falls under government acquisition or not and if the survey plan is genuine or not.

After this, your lawyer traces the title document to determine who is the appropriate person recognized by the govt to sign the documents prepared by him for the sale of the land. This is very important.

Next, the Deed of Assignment is prepared and the parties sign. If your uncle has travelled by then, there is a way around it.

Also, if there are Omonile families involved, it takes extra tact and experience to have them on your side.

Give me a call on 08150737525 and I can guide him in the transaction.

Cheers.
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by achinaboy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
richgang:
well the mistake is that there will always be a land to buy whenever you are ready,and if you have your money in a bank,nothing will ever happen to it,if you wants to buy a land or a property,creat enough time for that
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by Meritgoal(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
He can get a land and conclude all documentation within a very short time frame, so many options are available. Which location and whats his budget? call 07038092452.
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2015
Hi am ebi am into real estate time here is not d issue it's buying from d right source and also what type of land is he buying there are lands to be bought while some aren't safe to keep for long now ask him what does he really want to do buy now or come back lata but also remember coming back he might not meet old price my point here is not d time but buying it from d main owners
At ur choice u can call me on 08033352969 or 08128888716 for more details on land matters thanks
AB property LTD
10 Aikhoje st off addo road ajah lagos or
C116 ikota shopping complex ajah
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by Adzuana: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Land in prime-area Guzape Abuja with the C of O ready. It would be a great investment for your Uncle
Re: Help My Uncle Buy A Land by phabulousangel(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hiddekel Estate 3A is a Well planned residential scheme structured to suite an average income earner.
The Estate is located along Oriba Road, Eleranigbe area of ibeju-Lekki.

It shares neighborhood with the
New International Airport.
Pan Atlantic University (Undergraduate campus)
and several estates.
Hiddekel Estate 3A is peculiar for its affordability and easy of payment.

BENEFIT OF BUY NOW
1} NO omo-onile wahala
2) you can buy and keep
3) over 200% appreciation rate annually
4) instant allocation

PAYMENT PLAN 600SQM
OUTRIGHT SALES N1,020,000

Installment Payment (N1.100,000)

initial payment #400k
other payments #58.400/months

for more info +2348052729558

(1) (Reply)

Pop / Independent Power Plant(IPP) Captive Power- Solution To Nigeria Power Problems / The Cheapest Places To Rent A Room Around Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.