Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (46909 Views)

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Queenlovely(f): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
I must confess I dont know the section to post this. But I have a serious question I must ask.
Is it necessary to have a house in the village when you spend most of your life outside the village? My uncles hardly visit their mansions in the village. Other people are just occupying the property. They only come back once in a blue moon. They can just breeze in and breeze out tomorrow.
My question now is, is it not better to have that mansion in the city, than rent an apartment in the city. You are a tenant in the city in one poor make-shift house, but own a duplex in the village that is empty. Is it even economically wise? It baffles logic and common sense. Dont give me that shity excuse about Home town and burial.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Damoxy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
See its your Money, if you like build it in Sambisa or Ontop Lagoon
Just build it where u will derive Joy and And Comfort

And d remaining change from the building of the house just send it to me because I just gave you the best Advice you will get here

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by MhizzAJ(f): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Build it in d village

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by fav444(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Build it in the city especially in ur state capital where you have 100% right to talk without being labeled "non indigene". Besides, Nigeria get k-leg now a drastic change is eminent but no one can actually tell the direction of that change.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by oginga: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
If you can afford to split the resources into two that will be nice.
A mansion in the village that doesn't yield profit is a liability as you will end up spending more money on maintaining the property, whereas in the city it will yield return and as well pay for it self if the need arise.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Daviddson(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Two of your threads have graced the front page today and here you're again still calling Lalasti-clala for a third one. Why are you overstretching your luck? If you don't have any thing doing, can't you read other people's threads and posts? angry

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Queenlovely(f): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Daviddson:
Two of your threads have graced the front page today and you're still calling Lalasti-clala. Why are you overstretching your luck? If you don't have any thing doing, can't you read other people's threads and posts? angry

davido. You dey funny oh. Chai. You remind me of my kid brother, always throwing tantrums to get what he want

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Queenlovely(f): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Daviddson:
Two of your threads have graced the front page today and you're still calling Lalasti-clala. Why are you overstretching your luck? If you don't have any thing doing, can't you read other people's threads and posts? angry

davido. You dey funny oh. Chai. You remind me of my kid brother, always throwing tantrums to get what he wants

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by dingbang(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
I rather build a hospital in the village than build a house that I won't visit for 300 days

24 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by thesicilian: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't even know the direction to my village.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Young03(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
This girl self
only u dey seek advise from nairaland

na now u dey remember all ur family problems

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Heebah: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why are u pained??
Daviddson:

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Daviddson(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

davido. You dey funny oh. Chai. You remind me of my kid brother, always throwing tantrums to get what he wants
Calling the mods for every of your threads is not being mature you know? I've no grouse against you. smiley

10 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Queenlovely(f): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Daviddson:
Calling the mods for every of your threads is not being mature you know? I've no grouse against you. smiley

I understand. But these are societal issues that haunt us all the time. Its not a thread about slay king or queen. Don't you think its an important topic?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Daviddson(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

I understand. But these are societal issues that haunt us all the time. Its not a thread about slay king or queen. Don't you think its an important topic?
Alright

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by czarina(f): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
If he's Ibo no biggie! Na their way be that grin Check my siggie

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Flashh: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
See as this girl carry another person matter for skull.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by biggerboyc(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Your village People at work
Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by tobtap: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
cool coolu
Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Umori22: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wetin u say make we do ur uncle?

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by SeventyRC: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wetin Concern You? Na u dey pay him rent ? Abi u 1 advice Am how him go spend him money?

11 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Maybe things didn't turn out as planned, making it look like a foolish decision

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
I must confess I dont know the section to post this. But I have a serious question I must ask.
Is it necessary to have a house in the village when you spend most of your life outside the village? My uncles hardly visit their mansions in the village. Other people are just occupying the property. They only come back once in a blue moon. They can just breeze in and breeze out tomorrow.
My question now is, is it not better to have that mansion in the city, than rent an apartment in the city. You are a tenant in the city in one poor make-shift house, but own a duplex in the village that is empty. Is it even economically wise? It baffles logic and common sense. Dont give me that shity excuse about Home town and burial.

where did you think your uncle get the money to build the mansion

if your uncle follow una stay for that village e no go even get hut to live in grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
\

which city is your uncle living in

city get levels grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by adonbilivit: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Who would he leave the mansion in APC controlled Lagos when the sun rises undecided
Have you heard of akwu lu uno undecided
Igbos are developing trade fair, ladipo, alaba etc and they are doing very well.
When the sun rises, there will be oversupply of face me and I see you apartments. They can charge pittance from there and carry their region.

11 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by zulex880: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
sadYour uncle is a tenant in the city and have a mansion in his village

You friend (abi na you sef) get 10 carry overs in her final year

Your uncle wife no dey gree apologize

OP I no just understand you, na only you get all the problem for this country and seems nairaland has turned to your village elders meeting where family issues are being addressed sad sad sad

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by colyx1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
An Igbo man spotted grin

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by ideologies(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
There is no place like home.
Once a stranger , always a stranger.

They will burn ur voters card in a strange land, but it won't be burnt in your village.

Let me hold it here, the list is endless

13 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by menstrualpad: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
colyx1:
An Igbo man spotted grin
Re: My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village by shakol91(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
I must confess I dont know the section to post this post it under housing corporation . But I have a serious question I must ask.
is he a native of Bendel or Arochukwu

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. / 10 Most-expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations In Nigeria / Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.