Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just (16421 Views)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / Serial Rapists Of Nine Women Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Rapists On The Loose In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Exactly.
Onegai:
Until Nigeria becomes sane (which is most likely never), I'm buying a gun. At least I can get access to the gun range in Ogun state.

What kind of sick sociopath tells an 11 year old girl "I'm sure you were enjoying it"?? What do you want to teach that person, decency or logic?? Where do you start from?

What sort of demon possesses a human being, that once they put on a police uniform in Nigeria, decency, common-sense, fairmindedness and anything that is positive, leaves their minds? They will shoot you over N50 bribe but let a child molester walk free and treat the victim like she caused it herself. How can someone blame the parent of a raped 9 year old for not talking money and as to the parents of that animal that offered N40,000 to make the crime go away, may your lives be crippled and shortened and only hellfire awaits you. I believe jungle justice is the way forward as no-one in Nigeria cares about the law.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
cococandy:

So?

Because it is not only an African problem, it is a world wide plague.....
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
frosbel:

Because it is not only an African problem, it is a world wide plague.....
And your point is?

Should we start analyzing what's happening in UK and overlook ours?

1 Like

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by kayalla(f): 1:35am On Jun 21, 2015
hm.

tory long
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by arimahoseloka(m): 2:39am On Jun 21, 2015
I keep saying it, the Nigerian police are so useless. once ur pocket is empty don't even bother bringing a case to them. they are the most useless people on the face of the earth.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by xabi148(m): 5:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Only God can save our asses...policemen (most) are the law violators
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Oh, what a pity! Even a 16 month old baby? This is heartwrenching. I'm becoming quite scared of having female kids in the future. I may just end up mudering whoever attempts to rape my kids...I pray God consoles and comforts the victims of rape and their families. As for the pedophiles and those aiding and shielding them from justice, know that even though hand join in hand, the sinner will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by HizMissy(f): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2015
This is just sad...
Nothing like waiting on the police.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by styles2009: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lets create a website and include all there pedophiles name there, until they face justice,if not there names stays there indefinitely.

Lagos State Pedophiles List alert

Alfa - Ipaja

Ikechukwu Obasi, - in Pako Aguda area of Surulere, Lagos.

Mr. Benjamin - Ikorodu area of Lagos, the security guard, popularly called Baba Ijebu in the area.

Aneke 45-year-old Victor at (2015) - He was later rearrested by policemen from the Ipaja division.

And the list goes on.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by zenith4biz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chi59:
Oh, what a pity! Even a 16 month old baby? This is heartwrenching. I'm becoming quite scared of having female kids in the future. I may just end up mudering whoever attempts to rape my kids...I pray God consoles and comforts the victims of rape and their families. As for the pedophiles and those aiding and shielding them from justice, know that even though hand join in hand, the sinner will never go unpunished.

Sinners will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by porshuch: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Gosh! females vulnerable from the day they are born.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by bibiking7(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
WHO THE PHUCK, AS IN WHO THE F..U.CK RAPES A 16 MONTHS OLD. I WOULD GLADLY KILL A CHILD MOLESTER, I JUST HATE TO THINK OF WHAT I WOULD DO TO THE GUY THAT DEFILES A BABY. MY GOD, WHOOOO RAPES A BABY......... cry WHO DOES THAT. angry........ I HAVE TO VISIT THE OPD. BLOODY SHORTEYES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dumps His Baby Mama For Stabbing Him In Tanzania / Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family / Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.