Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family (16391 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by politicoNG: 7:29pm On Jan 18
The family of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah, who was brutally murdered by bandits over failure to meet the deadline for the payment of ransom, says they are still awaiting the release of the remaining five siblings.

Sherifdeen Al-Kadriyar, an uncle of the deceased who spoke on behalf of the family, disclosed this on Thursday while speaking with Daily Trust.

He said the family would not want to speak much on the situation because of the safety of the girls and others in captivity.

Sherifdeen, who expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their concern and support since the incident, said the girls were safe and alive.

“We don’t have much problem with the remaining siblings again or with the deadline. The last time we heard from them, they were okay and we are hoping that we would meet them in good condition and faith. This is only what I can say for not”, he added.

Daily Trust reports that the remaining siblings in captivity are Najeeba, a 500-level Quantity Surveying student, her younger sister Nadherah, 300-level Zoology student, both of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria and their twins sisters, Habeeba and Haneesa.

Although it was gathered that the N100m ransom had been raised, negotiation is said to be ongoing between the family and bandits as regards other “discussions”.

The siblings were kidnapped alongside their father, Alhaji Mansoor Al-Kadriyar, from their home at Zuma 1 on the outskirts of Bwari town in Abuja.

An uncle of the deceased, Alhaji Abdulfatai, who led policemen on a possible rescue mission, was gunned down by the bandits.

Two policemen hit by bullets during the exchange of fire reportedly died.

Former minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, had led efforts to raise the ransom, an action condemned by some government officials.

Spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, in a statement, emphasised the police and other security agencies had been on the matter to rescue all the victims of the kidnap.

But calls made to him on Thursday evening were not answered.

Response to the text message sent to him requesting the latest development on the issue was still been awaited at the time of filing this report.

https://dailytrust.com/nabeeha-we-are-yet-to-receive-our-remaining-daughters-family/#:~:text=06%3A20%20WAT-,The%20family%20of%20Nabeeha%20Al%2DKadriyah%2C%20who%20was%20brutally%20murdered,of%20the%20remaining%20five%20siblings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by atiku4President(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18
It's well o. It's a very difficult situation for the family right now. May God come through for them.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by mrrandomguy: 7:50pm On Jan 18
By the power that parted the red sea, I withdraw the peace of these criminals and their sponsors in Jesus name!
I command the plagues of Egypt to come upon these bandits and kidnappers in Jesus name.

Losers of the last election will soon flood this thread to tell us that if Peter Obi had won:
1. A 50kg bag of rice would have become ₦8,530. 🍚

2. The price of a bag of cement would have crashed to ₦2,600. 🏠

3. Petrol would have become ₦78/litre. ⛽

4. Electricity tarrif (Band 16) would have come down to ₦21/kWh 💡

5. Diseal price per litre would have dropped to ₦110/litre. 🛢️

6. LPG price would have fallen to ₦210/kg. ⛽

7. Naira would have appreciated to ₦117/$. 💵

8. Kidnapping and banditry would have stopped. In fact bandits would have been selling ice cream. 🍦

9. Cost of domestic air flights from Lagos to Abuja would have become ₦11,300. 🛫

10. The stock market all share index would have rallied to 100,000 points. 📈

11. A hub of àgbàdo would have sold for ₦30. 🌽

12. A paint bucket of yam flour would have become ₦470. 🥔

13. Minimum wage would have increased to ₦250,000. 💰

These are the delusions of Obidients who cry everyday on Nairaland and call Tinubu drug Lord... 😭
...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get high. 🤮

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by melodyogonna(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18
I pray they all come out safe

3 Likes

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by SeeWahala: 7:51pm On Jan 18
Chai so sad cry

Only heaven knows how many rounds each of those girls would have received from those randy fulani kidnappers and bandits undecided

With their huge black giant uncircumcised . . . lipsrsealed

Make dem do quock crowdsource their ransome before those girls are released to later become mothers to bastards in 9 months time.

I pity their dad if the latter is to become the case

3 Likes

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Seunpapa65: 7:51pm On Jan 18
It's well
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by hurumnanya: 7:51pm On Jan 18
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by SIXFEETUNDER: 7:51pm On Jan 18
I'd give my life in exchange for that girl in red
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Spuggie: 7:51pm On Jan 18
Amazing stuff
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by yinkus6750(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18
I join in your faith that they will come back safely.
It's sad losing one of your daughters already.
Shocked the govt and it's relevant agencies can't resolve this.
So pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18
Oh Lord please put a stop to these insecurities ravaging this country

14 Likes

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by callmevirus(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

I really know the pain this family is passing through now
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by tunjijones(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by bennybuhari: 7:54pm On Jan 18
This breaks my heart. President Tinubu pls help this family
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by GOFRONT(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18
Where is Wike?

1 Like

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by ogbonti: 7:58pm On Jan 18
bennybuhari:

Tinubu is mad at Abuja residence for not voting for him - that’s why he doesn’t give a f…k about the insecurity in Abuja 😠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Jan 18
bennybuhari:

Which Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by jmoore(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:
By the power that parted the red sea, I withdraw the peace of these criminals and their sponsors in Jesus name!
I command the plagues of Egypt to come upon these bandits and kidnappers in Jesus name.

Israel is not fighting terrorists with prayers. APC led FG has budgeted billions to fight insecurity. Your Tinubu is sleeping while terrorists are doing promo. Prayer won't cover incompetence.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Iceberg3: 8:06pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:

Losers of the last election will soon flood this thread to tell us that if Peter Obi had won:

8. Kidnapping and banditry would have stopped. In fact bandits would have been selling ice cream. 🍦

9. Cost of domestic air flights from Lagos to Abuja would have become ₦11,300. 🛫

These are the delusions of Obidients who cry everyday on Nairaland and call Tinubu drug Lord... 😭
...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get contracts. 🤮

I wish seun and his mods will seriously do something permanently to disgusting nairalanders like you...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by cjudy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:

...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get contracts. 🤮
Keep drawing the blood of Jesus where your leaders are supposed to work.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by constant1960: 8:08pm On Jan 18
Former minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, had led efforts to raise the ransom, an action condemned by some government officials.

Spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, in a statement, emphasised the police and other security agencies had been on the matter to rescue all the victims of the kidnap.

After reading this
I give up for this country
No more remedy
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by anyination: 8:08pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
Chai so sad cry

Only heaven knows how many rounds each of those girls would have received from those randy fulani kidnappers and bandits undecided

Make dem do quock crowdsource their ransome before those girls are released to later become mothers to bastards in 9 months time.

Bro are u felling pity for their parents or do actually want to make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by GTFO(f): 8:11pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
Chai so sad cry

If this is what u have to spill out, then I put it to you that You're nothing but a dimwit..
I do not blame you actually, but your stewpid m0ther and dense father for copulating which led to your birth

3 Likes

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by ProtonX: 8:11pm On Jan 18
I hope that they are reunited alive. Terrible situation to be as a family. This is how far Nigeria has fallen
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:20pm On Jan 18
Defence Minister say make we no de do crowd funding for Kidnap victim. Remind Tinubu say make we de pray as if, if dem kidnap Seyi her son, na prayers she go pray
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Streetdoctor: 8:28pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:

Lolsss, I can feel d pain from far distance. Tears can be felt

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by WhisperedNoise: 8:31pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:

I think you have a mental challenge. Kindly check it at the nearest hospital for treatment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by rezzy: 8:36pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
Chai so sad cry

Immediately they are release, straight to the hospital for treatment and if there is sexual assault, they will flush their system

3 Likes

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by DLuciano: 8:38pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:

You are nothing but a nincompoop!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families / Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina / Police Torture Farmer To Death In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.