Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Six(6) Types Of Slap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Six(6) Types Of Slap (477 Views)

My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Six(6) Types Of Slap (2) (3) (4)

Six(6) Types Of Slap by eddysernal(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
just heared dis and thought to share it funny but true

1. Take away slap
this type of slap is verry common especially if you grew up with your parents when administered all you do is take it and leave as you cant do nada to the administrator

2. Resounding slap
this type of slap is the one that when given it still echos for like ten minutes like music is playing in your ears.teachers and senior students those in boarding schools can testify

3. Formatting slap
after you recieve this slap everthing you know temporarily deletes for some hours.you cant even tell who slapped you or if you were slapped.

4. Exclamation slap
when an army man slaps you all you can do is wonder who hit you
your mouth be like open but cant form any word

5. Fixed deposit slap
this slaps leaves its print on your face everybody be like who draw map for your face.

6. Rhetorical slap
this kind of slap leaves you in limbo you be like did you just slap moi

you can add yours and share your experience

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Six(6) Types Of Slap by Abduletudaye(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Six(6) Types Of Slap by Miraclestar: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Seen this countless times... Funny tho..
Re: Six(6) Types Of Slap by 3ace(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
One thing is common to them all; they bring down every spirit of gragra/stubbornness in you.
Re: Six(6) Types Of Slap by modath(f): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2015
7.Agreement Slap..

After its administration, you are incapable of forming any coherent thoughts but to just hold your cheek & move your head up & down like an agama lizard....

Re: Six(6) Types Of Slap by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Good
Re: Six(6) Types Of Slap by Glock9(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Fixed deposit slap. Hahahahahahaha

What You Permit Is What You Get / This 7 Years Old Pikin Use Im Papa $5900 Play Games Online, Chai / Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your Air Conditions, Refrigerators, Washing