Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T (1471 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by kanicorp9(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Now i just realize that nowadays women will only love you when things is going smooth with you but when it turn upside down they will also turn with it.

A married husband shared the painful things he experienced from her wife ever since he lost his job.

Read what he wrote below;

“Please hide my identification. I lost my job few weeks ago and ever since then have been searching for work online and even offline.

The week after i lost my job and my house wife who i bought a car for a week after our wedding now changed to me totally. She shout to me back if i shout at her and which she doesn’t do before.

The most painful part is that she wake me every with slap and something with cold water or hot water and i made a promise from the beginning not to beat or slap her.

Please what do i do, should i divorce her or what should i do?

Drop your comment.
also visit https://www.wikinaija.net

Source http://www..ng/2017/02/05/house-wife-wakes-sleep-slap-ever-since-lost-job-husband-tells-morning-experience/
Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by divinehand2003(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just get a job and her fish brain will reboot and reset.

2 Likes

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
1 week is too small for such a drastic change...something is amiss, with her, you or both of you.
Her loyalty and respect was all because of the money. This is what happens when you use money to hook/control a woman, or you're unfortunate and undiscerning enough to marry a woman who only wants you for the money.

The most painful part is that she wake me every with slap and something with cold water or hot water and i made a promise from the beginning not to beat or slap her.
Drop your comment.
You should take your job search/any legal money maing venture more seriously, even if it involves going to a more industrialized area.
How can you just be getting slap without pledging any?
Wehdone Sir angry

3 Likes

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by newyorks(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
pls be upright with ur job hunting first,who are u divorcing her to?

whats her level in life.educated or not?
where did u meet her.
it all depends on the orientation on which u establish ur relationship,maybe she's been playfully slaping u when things were ok so it won't be hard to turn it aggresive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by WebSurfer(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Funny nation with funny people

1 Like

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by sisisioge: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Story sounds so bogus grin

2 Likes

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
sisisioge:
Story sounds so bogus grin
Because it's a man ba?
*in typical Nairaland voice* grin

2 Likes

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by Vision4God: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
May God help u and sort u and ur family out
Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by MrHenshaw: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
kanicorp9:
Now i just realize that nowadays women will only love you when things is going smooth with you but when it turn upside down they will also turn with it.

A married husband shared the painful things he experienced from her wife ever since he lost his job.

Read what he wrote below;

“Please hide my identification. I lost my job few weeks ago and ever since then have been searching for work online and even offline.

The week after i lost my job and my house wife who i bought a car for a week after our wedding now changed to me totally. She shout to me back if i shout at her and which she doesn’t do before.

Drop your comment.
also visit https://www.wikinaija.net

Source http://www..ng/2017/02/05/house-wife-wakes-sleep-slap-ever-since-lost-job-husband-tells-morning-experience/

l guess u only lost your job and not your BRAIN.Must u stay in that house?Move to anywhere within d country or outside d country,sort yourself out legitimately and return"loaded"and u may give her condition if u would want to continue with the marriage.QED.

1 Like

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
divinehand2003:
Just get a job and her fish brain will reboot and reset.
AND, DIVORCE HER!
Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by chigoziri2403(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
the only revenge in life is success
Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by sisisioge: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
PaperLace:

Because it's a man ba?
*in typical Nairaland voice* grin

Because story sounds so unreal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Because story sounds so unreal...

Yeah because only women can be abused not men it has to be fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by Richy4(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
If he lost his job and the slapping commenced immediately, That means he got no savings...The bad treatment would have commenced like 9months time when the account must have gone haywire due to spending and no income coming in....
Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by sisisioge: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
pcguru1:

Yeah because only women can be abused not men it has to be fake.

Otondo...I didn't say that. I said story doesn't sound real...The plot unreal! Biko, u and your gf should stop quoting me...I pray peace into his affairs. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Otondo...I didn't say that. I said story doesn't sound real...The plot unreal! Biko, u and your gf should stop quoting me...I pray peace into his affairs. Shikena!

lol am just teasing.
Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by sisisioge: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Richy4:
If he lost his job and the slapping commenced immediately, That means he got no savings...The bad treatment would have commenced like 9months time when the account must have gone haywire due to spending and no income coming in....

You are following, right? The plot is so unreal dude, a few weeks into his new situation, his loving wife has turned into a Jezebel! This thing has a process...She wouldn't have gotten that emboldened overnight!

1 Like

Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by sisisioge: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
pcguru1:

lol am just teasing.

grin grin grin
Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by Richy4(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
sisisioge:

You are following, right? The plot is so unreal dude, a few weeks into his new situation, his loving wife has turned into a Jezebel! This thing has a process...She wouldn't have gotten that emboldened overnight!

I know what you mean... smiley
Re: My House Wife Wakes Me From Sleep With Slap Ever Since I Lost My Job – Husband T by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
very funny

(1) (Reply)

Do I Confront Her Mother Or Not? / 'Mourning While Black': Family, including dead woman, kicked out of church.... / My Son Behaves Like Someone With A Low IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.