Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday (13540 Views)

Joy Onumajuru Marks 30th Birthday, Visits Orphanage (Photos) / Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff / Yemi Alade Visits Orphanage In Haiti Ahead Of Headline Concert [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
FDN WINNER, QUEEN AYOBAMI EWAOLUWA VISITS ORPHANAGE HOME TO MARK BIRTHDAY

Face of Democracy Nigeria, Her Majesty, Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa has visited the underprivileged persons to mark her birthday by sharing love, through donations of relief materials, food stuffs and funds to further improve the lives of children in the home.

According to our reporters, Queen Ayobami arrived at Hope of Survival Orphanage, Gisiri Abuja in a retinue of her team and was given a warm reception, as she had enough time to discuss with children in the home.

Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa has been so devoted to charity and humanitarian works recently. In a message to children of the home, she expressed affectionate regard and interest to continually be a source of hope.

She stated that the visit to Abuja orphanage home, was in view of her commitments to help the poor, the needy and the underprivileged persons across Nigeria. She expressed joy and relief for the reception she was given.

Children of the orphanage home and it's management thanked and appreciated the kind gesture they received from Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa. The children were filled with joy and a sense of belonging after the encounter they had with Queen Ayobami.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/fdn-winner-queen-ayobami-ewaoluwa.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Richdad50(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
A profession long overdue for retirement. The rise of slay queens have put pageantry to rest. Obsolete and non needful in this time but the confident average ladies will not let it be.

#Richdad

3 Likes

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
God bless the Queen.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is a failure

3 Likes

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Factfinder1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Alex report stop dey post nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
There's more important issues dude
Just swerve
There's the elections
Naira/Dollar drama and you post this garbage of no importance
Alex!
Be careful!
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by chakula: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
She earn my respect. Neither our looters leaders nor their subordinates engaged in such act.
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Teddiie(f): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Face of democracy??!!..Really??.there's nothing we won't see in this country

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Dshocker(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Small small girls with big big rod rod god
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Vince77(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
GEJ is the face of Democracy.

Gat that?

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Shegzdave: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
She tried buh i think there are other important issues that needs to be resolved at the moment..

4 Likes

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Every Nigerian girl is a beauty queen of some sort. Shior
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by penearth(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
A VOTE FOR ATIKU A VOTE TO SELL OUR NATIONAL TREASURERS
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by omotoladarasimi(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pls help a fellow nairalander.

Pls help me like my post on @writersforhumanity 's wall on Instagram
Or go through my wall @omotola_oluwadarasimi there you'd find @writersforhumanity click on it and like my post.
Or follow the link below to like. https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHSmwOhHgo/
Pls tell your friends to tell their friends to help me like my post�..... Thanks in advance �
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Emerald94(f): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
INEC is waiting for us to sleep so they can prostpone tomorrow's election oo
Me will not sleep

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by pheonixdld2(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pure nonsense
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
FDN really? Jokes everywhere.
Important issue dey ground and we have to see this.
Spits
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Frgames: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by KingNom(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2019
This is great.
Keep it up Lady
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Ochuksbaba(m): 2:17am On Feb 23, 2019
while men slept ,Inec came and postponed the election
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by bitingcool: 4:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Hope we won't shout Àtikú ( we don die) after Atiku wins d election
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by GleestarsMag: 4:51am On Feb 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh9TKeH0Alo
The Luxurious Life Style Of Linda Ikeji ► Cars ► Mansion ► Life Style #LindaIkeji #lindaikejitv #lindaikejiblogspot #lindaikejiblog #lindaikejisocial #lindaikejimedia #lindaikeji #bellanaijawedding

From modelling to blogging and now a Billionaire, join us as we take a look at the luxurious life of Linda Ikeji and how she spends her Billions!

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by Friday099: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2019
[b][/b][sup][/sup]
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by davodyguy: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Factfinder1:
Alex report stop dey post nonsense
He can't stop. He has a pact with Nairaland, that's why all his topic gets to the homepage

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by ktmoore: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Richdad50:
A profession long overdue for retirement. The rise of slay queens have put pageantry to rest. Obsolete and non needful in this time but the confident average ladies will not let it be.

#Richdad
It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food
Re: Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday by ktmoore: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food.

(1) (Reply)

Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio / Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) / Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.