Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (27076 Views)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by ifyalways(f): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
@OP, how can you not ask your husband for an explanation up till now? How

I think I have become too old but blimey, every issue between me and my husband, I FIRST discuss/ confront /ask him before I think of/ seek anyone's opinion (if needed) on how to handle it. How can you have time to regale such long, gory tales to strangers but can't face the main actor himself?

A lot of things have gone wrong with this thing called marriage.

All the best

7 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by skentelelady(f): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:
For people who think I am ignoring the real problem while focusing on the other girls, let me tell you this.
I was the woman who believed in being classy. No touching of your partner's phones. No unnecessary anything.

If you recall earlier, I said there was a single incidence I should have investigated.

Well, I got some anonymous calls and texts and this was before the wedding.

This person wanted to talk to me and show me some proofs 'that something was going on between them' as the person put it but no, I waved it all off. I believed whatever discussion i would be having would be between my fiance and I. That I had no business with her but rather it is with him I have business.

So I was very cold with this person on the call. Because I sounded so put-together and even jeered at her, this person dropped the call angrily but still proceeded to send text messages.

It was my man I called and darn, did all my coolness drop. He denied of course. He denied and told me that was the case of a hater who was pissed because he had been flaunting me on social media. Even some of his own called me and told me there was nothing to fear.

If only I had been like some smart women who give a listening ear to the other party. But no more o. I hold the two of them responsible. My husband moreso. But I am reserving the names Ill call him to his hearing and he will hear every single one!! As for them, Ill call them whatever I deem fit here. Since they are not available.

After reading this I won't want to blame you esp at this period

I believe God actually send an angel to u even in wolf's clothing but u turned deaf ears.

No matter what you shld have listen to this person. Someone that didn't call u months before ur wedding or while u were dating him. That alone shld have opened ur inner mind.

Now u r married to him and just after 2 months, u have started seeing d real man u married.

I don't mean to scare you, I believe there are more things that you havent discovered and may hurt u more.

He's a lair so he will first deny these videos when you firstadk him but show remorse when u show him but that dfoesnt mean he will change

My dear, if you really want to continue with ur marriage, u have to pray to God for strength.

If you can totally forgive him please do and move on.

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
keppyy:
You took an oath in church and it says "Till death do us (you and your hubby) part"...

That's an oath before the sacred altar of God and the world...

Whatever you feel like doing, please do but note that divorce is not an option...

Please stop talking crap. Till she gets infected with a deadly disease that might end her life, will you know that divorce is actually an option.

9 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by charles316: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
fellis:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMMFH

I have read all fem29 wrote and found nothing absurd in it. Do you guys (u and flyca) want her to advice the op to leave her marriage? All these happened before they got married.

We all have our bad past. What will your future husband do if he finds a tape of that your ex putting his D!ck inside your vaginer and you moaning like a goat? I'm sure you will say that it all happened before marriage. Or are you two virgins? She without sin,should cast the first stone.

If we ever get to see what you ladies do before marriage, no one will pay a kobo to marry any of you. Just imagine your husband seeing a tape(probably recorded fees yrs ago without your notice) of your taking D!cks of all your exes.
The op feels so bad because everything was recorded on tape.

This is also for you freecocoa.

6 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by flyca: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
charles316:

I have read all fem29 wrote and found nothing absurd in it. Do you guys (u and flyca) want her to advice the op to leave her marriage? All these happened before they got married.

We all have our bad past. What will your future husband do if he finds a tape of that your ex putting his D!ck inside your vaginer and you moaning like a goat? I'm sure you will say that it all happened before marriage. Or are you two virgins?

Pls I never advised the OP to leave her marriage, that decision is entirely up to her. I only said it is wrong to say use this phrase: "it happened before marriage", in this context. I mean, wasn't it 20 days to wedding and same wedding month videos we are talking about here? Did he just trip into her, maybe along an express and marched her to the altar? Or does it mean, anything that happens within dating and courtship period does not count for partners in a marriage relationship

And yes, I don't have a "bad past". Not everyone does. But of course, its not related to the matter at hand. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by cutiesoglam(f): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
focus7:
whatever happen, do your best to win your man to yourself. Don't pick up a fight with, sought out a way with him to break away from the ladies outside . What my wife did then was that first, she didn't pretend not discover something, two she was willing to make it a secret between us and it is till date except that am sharing it now, third she was ready to reason, understand and assist me come out. She call the ladies not quarrel with them but counsel them and make them see the consequent. But most importantly she ensured she didn't lose me to them, she team up with me.

Nice one sir.. Buh d two of u made it work. U were willing to make it up to ur wife n not b taken.. Dts y it worked.. Dt part of being a good man.. No man can b taken away from his wife unless he wants to.

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by kandiikane(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
senier007:

Well like I said earlier we choose how to live and how to live it, what may be seen private to you might not be seen as "private " to another person, the only road to succesfull marriage is to always ask for permission not to be sniffing around looking for something that you don't even know how to handle it, take for instance your wife checked your messages and saw tones of text from other woman not a single reply from you, how do think she will take it? Majority of women will think you were flirting with all the women, if you said no she will ask you how did they manage to get your number? As if it's a rocket science to get number and in actual sense those women are looking for way to get into your life but u shut them up in your own way by not replying them. Keeping secret is bad in any relationship same as sniffing into ones private things without permission, if there is nothing private in marriage why is your wife not aware of your bank acc digits? Am yet to see any man that will indulge all his secrets to his wife, including his worthness. I will advise women and men to be patient with their partners and never have the notion that you own your partner, a wise husband will always try to keep his wife away from depression, sadness by keeping things he did but in the past and present that will hurt her private in as much as she will be safe from not knowing.

I am not doubting permission with certain things but that's just for formalities mostly. I.e. can I use your phone? If I am not mistaken, I believe she asked to use his laptop. Like I said, formalities-politeness, nothing wrong if he or she just says, "I need to use your laptop."

Oh please, the same way a guy will start beating his chest over another man talking to his woman? I just cannot fathom, how you can say you love someone, live with them and want to spend the rest of your lives with them yet talk of personal stuff? If you are open with your man or woman in the first place, there would not be room for jealousy or insecurity. Infact, both of you should be laughing together at the people trying to hit you up. Bank security number sef, you want to hide that too, might as well live in separate homes and meet once a blue moon to co.pulate. Your boys can just take your phone off you but someone who you claim you care deeply for and share something more than you do with your boy can't because it's your personal stuff? Carry go with your "personal stuff".

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Stillfire: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
kandiikane:

Oh ok, redeeming qualities cancels out the fact that he is a cheat? Nice one! I see you, as long as he is looking after me, he can phuck as many women as he likes, I will just pretend to give him a slap on the wrist.. Should have just said it, instead of beating about the bush.

That's the average Nigerian female mentality. wink cheesy You are only doing yourself a disservice by participating in conversations with resilient, die-hard masochistic women. cheesy They would soon start quoting the bible to argue why you should die in pain. grin The bible says God will not give us what we cannot bear/handle. Nigerian women can handle pain, hurt, disloyalty from their men cheesy, that's why God gifts them all three in their marriages. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Stillfire:

That's the average Nigerian female mentality. wink cheesy You are only doing yourself a disservice by participating in conversations with resilient, die-hard masochistic women. cheesy They would soon start quoting the bible to argue why you should die in pain. grin The bible says God will not give us what we cannot bear/handle. Nigerian women can handle pain, hurt, disloyalty from their men cheesy, that's why God gifts them all three in their marriages. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope you are not referring to me

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by SirShymexx: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
fem29:

I hope you are not referring to me

Fem Fel, I just read the thread now and initially I wasn't going to post a comment. However, you're much more bigger than these blinkered chicken heads - don't drag yourself down to their level. The prepubescent mongrel who quoted you with unwarranted insults doesn't even know anything about life - she's a teenager. While the rest are just bitter hags who can't find a man.

Learn to ignore them - it's not worth it. These pillocks just want to force their miserable lives on everyone, and they can't reason beyond their nostrils and accept the fact that everyone was cut from different clothes and raised differently, in different environments, with different experiences. So outlook to life is always going to differ.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Lumpyy(f): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

my only choice would be to check into a hotel. but as it is, ill be at work tomorrow and he'd come embarrass me there with apologies or wait after work and follow to know where i am.
Please dont let anyone push you to do anything at this time,you are vulnerabkr to all sorts of advice and u must remember that everyoda person is diffrnt from you....ud just move out to a hotel wtot telling ur hubby whats up?u should have confronted him immediatly while it was hot!!!

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Fem Fel, I just read the thread now and initially I wasn't going to post a comment. However, you're much more bigger than these blinkered chicken heads - don't drag yourself down to their level. The prepubescent mongrel who quoted you with unwarranted insults doesn't even know anything about life - she's a teenager. While the rest are just bitter hags who can't find a man.

Learn to ignore them - it's not worth it. These pillocks just want to force their miserable lives on everyone, and they can't reason beyond their nostrils and accept the fact that everyone was cut from different clothes and raised differently, in different environments, with different experiences. So outlook to life is always going to differ.

Thanks my Ijebu bro grin, we may not always see eye to eye, but u got my back.

The OPs husband no try sha. I don't know how she can continue the marriage after seeing all that
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Stillfire: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
bellong:
When you should confront your demon, you are here crying foul.

I don't know what you want from people, to cry with you?

You know we Nigerian subservient wives have to plot and weakly present our case to the husband after serving him a whopping meal. You don't just go and 'confront a man.' cheesy I just hope she does not channel the anger to the housemaid or gateman in the meantime.

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Stillfire: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nonso23:
Saturday night drama cheesy cheesy

Well marriage is for better for worse and besides technically he didn't cheat on you.
He wasn't married when these sexcapades were recorded na angry
He only fornicated and that is a matter between just him and his God. smiley
If it were adultery then he is answerable to you -- if he wants to be sha grin grin

Just keep being the loving wife you have always been. Your reward is in heaven. cool cool

Lol, really Nonso? Let's switch the tables. What if you found a video of your newly wedded wife 'frolicking' with a loser on camera? grin What would you do? I want to learn from you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by bukatyne(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Trust NL male hypocrites to be here

See How lessons on forgiveness and vow keeping are flying left, right centre.

I am trying to remember who coined the phrase... never make a hoe an housewife. Who would be kind enough to remind me?

Is This not a case of don't make a dog a husband

Bloody bloody hypocrites cheesy

@OP:

The first step is confronting your husband. Anyhow you like.
Perhaps This talking here helps you better.

Goodluck with whatever decision you make.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by SirShymexx: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
fem29:

Thanks my Ijebu bro grin, we may not always see eye to eye, but u got my back.

The OPs husband no try sha. I don't know how she can continue the marriage after seeing all that

Lol. I don't even care about the story cos I don't care about other people's stories/relationships/marriages on here. There are always three sides to every story - the two involved (one story each) and the truth. So making judgement and trying to advise folks is always silly, when you don't know everything involved. And from personal experience, getting third parties involved in relationships always mess things up further. Regardless, I like what you said about professional help cos with that, both sides would be able to tell it as it's with no holds barred.

Anyway, I gatts look out for my Ijebu Queens. I'm the wayward son of an Ijebu merchant (on these sides) and I don't like seeing my women get into unnecessary fights. For me, shooting slugs at disrespectful fvckers is my therapy and fun cos I'm built for the comic relief I get off it.

Just keep doing you. You're a big woman with a good heart, a decent family, and kids - don't let these internet frauds get into ya head. You have got some little chic who can't even afford to buy her own panties getting involved in what's out of her depth. And other folks who're more or less synonymous with internet homo thugs - thinking they run a gang on here. Don't waste your precious time on them - a lot of them are sociopaths and they need fresh air in the real world. Don't waste ya time on folks like that.

Happy Sunday, my Ijebu sister - and shouts to all the great dads and husbands out there on this father's day.

I'm out!

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by k2039: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
njokusboy:
Let it be clear 0p, you can just divorce ur husband and move on with your life....
Or you can forgive him and pretend it never happened and hope he's repented...

One last thing, seek a marriage counsellor with experience, most women here have never had to deal with a cheating spouse before or are even single.. they have no valuable advise to render, they won't even be able to advice themselves if they were in your shoes... Am assuming your story is true, they don't have the answers you seek here...
[size=13pt]
You are right, I hope she doesn't even get more confuse with all the advise she is receiving.
[/size]
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
No surprises here

Most women marry strangers. smiley They want to know his attitude and personality in SHOPRITE, BEACH, OZONE, & KFC. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I don't even care about the story cos I don't care about other people's stories/relationships/marriages on here. There are always three sides to every story - the two involved (one story each) and the truth. So making judgement and trying to advise folks is always silly, when you don't know everything involved. And from personal experience, getting third parties involved in relationships always mess things up further. Regardless, I like what you said about professional help cos with that, both sides would be able to tell it as it's with no holds barred.

Anyway, I gatts look out for my Ijebu Queens. I'm the wayward son of an Ijebu merchant (on these sides) and I don't like seeing my women get into unnecessary fights. For me, shooting slugs at disrespectful fvckers is my therapy and fun cos I'm built for the comic relief I get off it.

Just keep doing you. You're a big woman with a good heart, a decent family, and kids - don't let these internet frauds get into ya head. You have got some little chic who can't even afford to buy her own panties getting involved in what's out of her depth. And other folks who're more or less synonymous with internet homo thugs - thinking they run a gang on here. Don't waste your precious time on them - a lot of them are sociopaths and they need fresh air in the real world. Don't waste ya time on folks like that.

Happy Sunday, my Ijebu sister - and shouts to all the great dads and husbands out there on this father's day.

I'm out!

Thanks dearie grin
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:
In the other video, the girl comes into view wrapped in our towel. He asks her if she was ok and she sat beside him and nodded. Next, he pulled off the towel and they started. Almost 27 minutes of different styles and positions (just like the first).

Then she lay on the seat with the towel over her breathing heaavily like the PIG she is. Dirty pig with dirty armpits!!

When she was getting dressed, he asked her to chill a bit, that he wanted to go pick up some things from town that instead of dropping her and coming to the house and leaving again, that they should both leave at once. That since she had closed from work. I didnt hear her reply.

But wait for this. The basta! took his phone and dialed me! Telling me he called to check on me and I should let him know when I get home.

Hmmmmmmnnn, be still my poor heart.
You see why i said dont rush to confront just then, if he knew you are not aware of the one after marriage he prolly can say it was before marriage but this last video shows he is neck deep into it and to add that he brought the girls home shows his case is serious!

You can confront him now but after confrontation, move out to a safe place. Your moving out will drive the point that you cant manage a cheat and it will also help you stabilise otherwise you may breakdown or do something evil if you continue after mere apology.

From your safe place, depending on how sorry and willing to amend he is should determine the way forward. There must be conditions he must meet, like doing couselling with you, cutting off his cheating friends etc. How well he amends should determine your going back to him. Dont be fooled with mere i'm sorry, i will change, otherwise you will catch him on your matrimonial bed one day. He is already too disrespectful of you.

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by 5minsmadness: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Acidosis:
No surprises here

Most women marry strangers. smiley They want to know his attitude and personality in SHOPRITE, BEACH, OZONE, & KFC. smiley
Very true words right there! grin

They have no problem going to these places but will open threads of hypocrisy when the man tells them to "come to my house" grin grin grin
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by bellong: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Stillfire:

You know we Nigerian subservient wives have to plot and weakly present our case to the husband after serving him a whopping meal. You don't just go and 'confront a man.' cheesy I just hope she does not channel the anger to the housemaid or gateman in the meantime.

Yes, I am also of the opinion of presenting her case with wisdom and tact. However, I do not subscribe to the lamentations and name calling of the ladies involved. It is her husband that she should be concerned about not the ladies who were only on hire. She even called her husband a "bastard" as if she doesn't know the meaning of the word.

@bolded, I hope so too.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Stillfire: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nonso23:

Ehmm cheesy
First of all, I am a Nigerian and more importantly. I am a Nigerian Man. grin
Remember this song "to be a man is not a day's job..." cheesy
Na her papa house we dey go straight. I must get a refund for my bad investment. cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, I know the last thing I would do is bring the matter here for strangers to dissect. First thing first, She must give me an explanation, (why brownie10 hasn't requested for one from her DH still baffles me) whether I will continue with the marriage or not afterwards should be clear by now. smiley

I don't do mushy mushy love o. My love dey calculate balance sheet and socioeconomic viability. grin

Hahahahaha...I just listened to 'to be a man' by flavour yesterday sef. Nice beat.
I really do like straightforward people. A Nigerian man would not take the same mess he wants his wife to accommodate. grin grin Ride on please. You have set a standard for yourself which I actually like in people, stick to it.
Brownie bringing it here is being your typical average Naija woman that has been drummed into her head since childhood that you cannot just confront your husband on 'sensitive' issues like this, you have to meander your way, beat about the bush, give off passive aggressive signs, twist yourself, act like a good wife meanwhile you are boiling like a volcano inside grin, and most importantly pretend to the whole world everything is alright.grin

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by MrAmerica(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
funlord:
grin
What kind of" _stupid, half baked, african magic tried and tested story is this?" In fact I wish you ill op! This is toilet material!

Com'on bro! A lady just shared her plight and hoping for atleast sympthy or advice. The last thing anyone shld thnk of is compoundn ha case, but u went even over-board to wish her ill...com'on. To my lady sister; all I can say is may d Lord guard ur heart and help u with d safest of ways out of ur troble

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Acidosis:
No surprises here

Its either you are broke or stingy.

I mean, you keep crying about this same thing on every thread to bash women.

Taking a lady out is totally a waste to you.

Its your type that turn women to slaves. You would prefer she come to your house always; To cook, clean and have with sex you.

I pity the woman that ends up with you.

11 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Joy1706(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
bukatyne:
Trust NL male hypocrites to be here

See How lessons on forgiveness and vow keeping are flying left, right centre.

I am trying to remember who coined the phrase... never make a hoe an housewife. Who would be kind enough to remind me?

Is This not a case of don't make a dog a husband

Bloody bloody hypocrites cheesy

@OP:

The first step is confronting your husband. Anyhow you like.
Perhaps This talking here helps you better.

Goodluck with whatever decision you make.

Cheers.
Hahahahaha! Chai! Ur on point. They never fail to say that phrase. Hypoceites

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by majalisa(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

My relationship with him was very OK up till today. We pray together most times. He is caring. He opens doors sometimes, he pulls out chairs sometimes. He sometimes even cooks when Im at work for us, because though he is better paid, he has wayyyy more time than i do. Just last evening, he came to pick me after work and we went for a date.

Even now, he has gone out to get some things for the house. He was on my neck that we should go together but I just asked him to go ahead while I cook. He could sense something was amiss as he turned and asked me if something was wrong just after he stepped out of the door. He wears his wedding band proudly.
sounds like mr right..are u sure you satisfy him?

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Stillfire: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Acidosis:
No surprises here

Lol, you are not far from the truth. grin grin grin
Most Nigerian women marry strangers, that's deep Acidosis. cool
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Moana(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Stillfire:

hahaha trouble maker

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Acidosis(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Very true words right there! grin

They have no problem going to these places but will open threads of hypocrisy when the man tells them to "come to my house" grin grin grin
lol

Had it been she dug dipper, she must have seen traces, but hell NO! These ladies want the fake life vis-à-vis the fake outings where people put on their best garments, accents & perfume.

OP just act like nothing happened and move on. You must have danced uncontrollably on your wedding day sad Such is life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

If this story is a lie. Then may this happen to me and may this be my portion.

But if it is not, then may this evil befall you a 1000 times over. May you know the kind of pain I am currently feeling! MAy you cry for help and no one comes to your aid!

AMEN!!!!

Abeg stop cursing someone. What nonsense!

How is it his fault?

Y'all visit this section regularly, active members, after few months of marriage you come back with a new moniker to cry in this same section.

What is wrong with you women?

All this coock and bull stories should not be considered again sef.

Do whatever you please. You married him. Your marriage, your business.

Nonsense!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Owns Me? / 5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House / How Lagosians Desecrate The Institution Of Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.