Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Claim My Shares Dividend - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Claim My Shares Dividend (5353 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend / How Do I Know My Shares Worth With Nigerian Bank. / Daar Communication Dividend Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
please someone should put me through on how to go about claiming the amount on my share dividend. I tried paying it into my access saving account but they rejected it and asked me to open a current account. infact I was sent share certificate of bonus share. I'm just confused about the whole thing.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
please someone help me.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by doenut(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Your stockbroker should be able to help you with that.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 4:26am On Jun 21, 2015
doenut:
Your stockbroker should be able to help you with that.
I don't have a stock broker. I bought the shares some yrs back from someone I can't even remember. I get d shares divident by post and pay it in @ d bank. but my bank is now rejecting it.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by blackfm: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2015
You need a current account to be able to pay in your dividends. Some banks however have a savings account variant that accommodates payment of dividends based on different terms i.e provision of 2 references by you. Once this is done, dividend lodgement should be a breeze but you will be charged handling fee on the value of the warrant by the bank as they will be clearing your chq into their internal account before moving it to your account.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
@blackfm thanks much. what about the share certificate, something about bonus. please explain to me?
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Justcul(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
If you live in Lagos, visit Morgan capital securities at:

3 Biaduo Street, Off Keffi Street
S/West Ikoyi
Lagos
NIGERIA

Tel:
234-(1) 3429613, 234-(1) 4540114
+234-8107596134

Email:
info@morgancapitalgroup.com

- See more at: http://morgancapitalgroup.com/contact_us.php#sthash.M7SnPM8S.dpuf

Hope this helps..
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
How do I give a standing order for the amount to be payed directly into my account.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by davide470(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mzora:
How do I give a standing order for the amount to be payed directly into my account.
For direct payment to your bank account (current), just fill the Registrars e-dividend form, your bank must stamp on it, then submit back to the Registrars.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Idrhas(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
davide470:
For direct payment to your bank account (current), just fill the Registrars e-dividend form, your bank must stamp on it, then submit back to the Registrars.
you seem to know somethings bout shares. pls could you help me with some questions. whatsapp @ 08096771520 mail: idrishassan35@gmail.com
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
davide470:
thanks alot. will I get a copy on their website?
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by davide470(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mzora:
thanks alot. will I get a copy on their website?
Yes you will
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by seunbobo: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Which stocks is dat
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 2:05am On Jun 23, 2015
seunbobo:
Which stocks is dat
access bank
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2015
still waiting.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2015
help
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by davide470(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mzora:
help
I thought someone has given you a solution. Visit any stockbroker and everything would be sorted.

To fast-track your dividends yourself, just Visit United Securities Registrars at 10, Amodu Ojikutu Street, Victoria Island with a means of ID and everything would be sorted out.

No other solution more than this.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by Mzora(f): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
davide470:
I thought someone has given you a solution. Visit any stockbroker and everything would be sorted.

To fast-track your dividends yourself, just Visit United Securities Registrars at 10, Amodu Ojikutu Street, Victoria Island with a means of ID and everything would be sorted out.

No other solution more than this.
thanks. U've been so helpful.
Re: How To Claim My Shares Dividend by okitejoseph: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
There is no special way on claiming your dividend payout, the thing is that if the company has little non performing loans, then be sure to get you dividend payout, central bank just made the order....

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of People To Work From Home / Rubbish Investments Opportunities Everywhere On Nairaland / This is my 8th month in this ,and I'm very proud of it,(payment proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.